Page 93 of 95 FirstFirst ... 438389909192939495 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1421
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wall-Crawler View Post
    Is anyone going to talk about the MASSIVE retcon on F4's origin in issue #17 ?
    It was already discussed earlier in this thread when the issue came out.

Looking at the Wyatt, Sky, Johnny, and Mole Man in the March issue of FF and with that issue being legacy numbered 665, is anyone else suspecting a Salem's Seven or otherwise evil, mystic story for the next issue?

Astonishing Member

Really found this last arc to be almost unreadable

Especially the relationship of Johnny and his soul mate

Imo just felt Johnny's character was well off and just horrible scripting

I will give it to the end of the arc but any more like this and I'll be off

I've not read slott for this long before and Im losing my interest and patience, there's still not been an issue where I've been eager to read the next one

Think times up for me

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Looking at the Wyatt, Sky, Johnny, and Mole Man in the March issue of FF and with that issue being legacy numbered 665, is anyone else suspecting a Salem's Seven or otherwise evil, mystic story for the next issue?
    Wasn't expecting it but it'd be cool if that's what happens!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    That would be cool. I wanted back in the day to see a story about Nicholas Scratch having sired seven children and bound them to demons at an early age, as well as encouraging their study of witchcraft, so that he could eventually, at their 25th birthdays, or whatever, sacrifice them and absorb the power of the seven witches of the Salem's Seven *and* all seven of their associated demons, and become a bargain-basement Hell-Lord type super-sorcerer, a threat on par with entities like Mephisto or Dormammu, Salokin, the Sevenfold Demon.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Flight and a sonic scream. She's basically Angel before he became Archangel, combined with Black Canary.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Sky_(Earth-616)
    She’s basically Marvel’s Silver Swan.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Merry Christmas fellow Fantastic Four fans!

Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

In Incoming, spoilers:
    Valeria reprogrammed HERBIE, he now has free will and no language filter. He's tells the F4 "fuck you" and goes off to join the robot revolution happening in Dan Slott's other book, Iron Man.

The guy who got killed turned out to be a pink Kree that the F4 encountered years ago (when She-Hulk was on the team).

Reed displayed a new ability. He can shapeshift to look like a completely different person.

Mister Sinister is shown checking off mutants he has, and one he needs.... which, of course, is Franklin.

Slott is also writing A4: Empyre.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Digifiend; 12-26-2019 at 07:49 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

In Incoming, spoilers:
    Valeria reprogrammed HERBIE, he now has free will and no language filter. He's tells the F4 "fuck you" and goes off to join the robot revolution happening in Dan Slott's other book, Iron Man.

The guy who got killed turned out to be a pink Kree that the F4 encountered years ago (when She-Hulk was on the team).

Reed displayed a new ability. He can shapeshift to look like a completely different person.

Mister Sinister is shown checking off mutants he has, and one he needs.... which, of course, is Franklin.

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Herbie finally has had enough .

Didn't Reed do something similar in the Robinson run? It's a little too Plastic Man for my tastes.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

In Incoming, spoilers:

end of spoilers
    Thats new? Maker has done it in the past

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Thats new? Maker has done it in the past
    Kamala has done it, too.

Maker is AU - and explicitly different in that he has no proper organs, unlike 616 Reed, so you can't assume his powers work the exact same way - and Kamala could easily be where he got the idea from, considering how similar their powers are. Kamala knew she could shapeshift from the start, as that's how her powers first manifested. Reed though, first manifested his stretching ability and won't have known the full extent of his powers until later.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Maker is AU - and explicitly different in that he has no proper organs, unlike 616 Reed, so you can't assume his powers work the exact same way - and Kamala could easily be where he got the idea from, considering how similar their powers are. Kamala knew she could shapeshift from the start, as that's how her powers first manifested. Reed though, first manifested his stretching ability and won't have known the full extent of his powers until later.
    It's nothing all that new. Remember, Reed was regularly doing something like this back in the 270's, when he was adopting a disguise so that his family could live in the suburbs.Screen-Shot-2017-06-19-at-10.43.51-AM copy.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

I always wanted to see a Mr Sinister vs Fantastic Four story. It was one of my dream storylines back in the old forum. I'm glad that Marvel decided to utilise that idea.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Reed has also shapeshifted in the Marvel Knights run to be a completely different creature.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Planner View Post
    I always wanted to see a Mr Sinister vs Fantastic Four story. It was one of my dream storylines back in the old forum. I'm glad that Marvel decided to utilise that idea.
    I'm also really happy that Sinister is finally targeting Franklin. I've wanted to see him go up against the FF for a while now.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!