Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
I agree and think it’ll be needed. I don’t want Storm always feel like a vote for someone else agenda. I want het to set the agenda. I think her specific in HoX 6 re: mutants still being able to live outside of Krakoa speaks to her personal connections to non-mutant friends and family but also a forethought to the need to have a presence in the world that protects mutants (and humans who support or are indifferent to the conflict) Who choose to stay outside of Krakoa. Not everyone will want to uproot their lives to move to Krakoa and that could be a need considerable need.

Definite conflicts in the council will happen around this issue, which I think could be a challenge to address worldwide, when there are some nations who don’t recognize Krakoa and most of the council not giving a **** if they do or don’t when it comes to protecting their own. Plus for Storm I think she will see anyone in need as “one of her own”. Summer House lead by Ororo (or a solo for her) could be ideal for this role. And up the intensity.

Exactly. Which is why I cant really get behind her in this new dawn of era. not only is she there to represent Xavier's agenda but in maurauders she is there to support the agenda of Emma and kitty. its not something I can fully support as it currently being presented. I also agree with your description of her ties to those who are non-mutant. she will always have a connection to the world that goes beyond being just a mutant. so I'm glad Hickman dint forget that.

yes to the summer house! I would love it. but I think kitty would get a solo before ororo.