Page 290 of 662 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I didn't hate Kitty Pryde at all before X-Men Gold. She was cool with me. But after the way Marc Guggenheim wrote her in Gold, I have no use for the character. She still needs more of a time out if you ask me.

And what Iger news? The only thing I read is that he is unhappy with the performance of Fox Studios and largely blames Dark Phoenix. No surprise there.
    Most Kitty haters hate her bc of Gold

Who's the new White Queen?

If Storm reclaims her White King status In the HF Club it would make Marauder very readable
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 08-13-2019 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yep. It was a terrible book.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

oh I keep forgetting about that ish. I still don't think ororo should ever be on a team where she is led by younger mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Who's the new White Queen?

If Storm reclaims her White Kimg status I'm the HF Club it would make Marauder very readable
    Emma appears to be the white queen again.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Yep. It was a terrible book.
    it sure was. I knew as soon as I heard who was announced as the writer the book was gone be trash.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

So Storm is going to be taking order from Both Kit and Em!? Ugh.

Please let Storm still be appearing in the Black Panther books. And how long is Coates supposed to remain on the book.

So Storm is going to be taking order from Both Kit and Em!? Ugh.

Please let Storm still be appearing in the Black Panther books. And how long is Coates supposed to remain on the book.
    yes it would seem like it hun.

and I'm not sure. sales have not been that great. I'm hoping he is on for as long as he wants to write the character.

I think Coates stated he had at least 5 years worth of stories to tell.

Also, when Storm recently dropped a tidal wave on Genosha, how long do you all think it took her to wield the power to do so? Was it instant? Had she been building/prepping her power up prior to that?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

Also, when Storm recently dropped a tidal wave on Genosha, how long do you all think it took her to wield the power to do so? Was it instant? Had she been building/prepping her power up prior to that?
    Instant.

Storm has in cannon manipulated water effectively very fast. You could argue that the Tidal Wave Feat was the Wind carrying the water based upon how it was drawn. Or you can say she controlled the water and pulled it up. Whichever one you decide works. But this Feat didn’t take Storm long.

what year is this ? two or three? I dont want him to ever leave. he has done so much for storm that no writer has even attempted to do. I wish I could thank him for his stories; he is definitely a godsend.

I would say not too long, it seemed to be a few seconds or so.

It's weird to think that certain large scale things are someway essential easy for her to do.(hence why she is always holding back due to civilians and teamates.) Like if she is on a snow mountain top I don't think a grand avalanche is a all exerting an effort. Even her violent Name sakes.

But as for the Sumami, I don't really know how to answer that, cause it's not really Storm pushing anything, she just creating the environment to do so. So I guess to answer no real physical effort, just the time it took prepare such an event.

So from the time from where she ported from to Genosha was enough time I guess.

@nj06 thank for the update. So another two years maybe left. Hope the next BP writer will view her as an ensemble cast member.

It's weird to think that certain large scale things are someway essential easy for her to do.(hence why she is always holding back due to civilians and teamates.) Like if she is on a snow mountain top I don't think a grand avalanche is a all exerting an effort. Even her violent Name sakes.

But as for the Sumami, I don't really know how to answer that, cause it's not really Storm pushing anything, she just creating the environment to do so. So I guess to answer no real physical effort, just the time it took prepare such an event.

So from the time from where she ported from to Genosha was enough time I guess.
    how do you think she controlled the wave though? with wind or directly?

so I take it no storm today?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    how do you think she controlled the wave though? with wind or directly?

so I take it no storm today?
    It was definitely a combination wave. She started a tidal wave and ramped it up with the force of her winds behind it. It was glorious!