Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
While I agree it may not have been his decision, he and Storm may suffer the the repercussions of their peoples being at odds with one another. It'll be interesting to see if the writers decided to explore those consequences or simply gloss over them.
I hope it's the latter or if it's not glossed over I hope they work through this bump in the road.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
I forgot about that detail as well. That's why I now believe it wasn't his idea. It was his Governments Idea not T'Challa's

The December Solicitations is on CBR's Main Page.
Here:
https://www.cbr.com/marvel-comics-so...december-2019/

I agree with Kyss. How do you Figure that?? Where is it stated???

It's Possible....
thanks boo. I think you make an excellent point. hadari yao forever.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
I feel like Since HoX and PoX is ending soon and Marauders is coming out in 2weeks. And T'Challa is getting ready for his own war. And is still fighting Symbiote Killmonger whatever.
And NONE of the November and December Solicitation mentions anything of Krakoa trying to go to war with Humanity. Or having any issues with any other Hero or team outside of Krakoa.

I would say it's safe to say that Storm or T'Challa may not even have a conflict at all......

I can easily see this conflict gets glossed over. Also, I don't see the Nation of Krakao going to war with ALL of Humanity anytime soon.....considering we have ANOTHER Marvel Event coming that the X-Men is joined with the rest of the MU Heroes.
yes to all of this!! their love can endure through any storm.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
It's not about the force imo it's about the optics. I know what Storm thinks of Wakanda and Tchalla people. For this to work for me i need to know what Tchalla thinks of Storm and her nation so i can get an idea of it. Because otherwise it's hard for me to connect with them because again, for me, the elephant is too big to be ignored. Even if it's an "okay cool, good luck, i won't stand in your way." I don't want to read two different Storms at the same time so she can fit two different narratives, thats the one bonus of where X-men was as oppose to where it is.
well tchalla is in love with a mutant, took into wakanda nehzno, and is close to manifold. however to allow krakoa and all evil mutants there access to their nation wouldn't be smart at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibara View Post
Storm is everything on those covers. I'm obsessed. The purple is interesting, could it represent some development in her powers or is it just an artistic choice. Either way I think having Storm's lightning be purple would be amazing.

Also the solicitations make mention of 2 Hellfire Queens, besides Emma do we know who the other is? Is it Storm?
I love the purple hue as well and it would be awesome if it was linked to goddess Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
Now that you mention it, Storm’s powers did give off a purple hue most recently when she went Goddess-mode over in BP... lol however much I doubt that’s the actual reason. Still fun to think about at least.

great observation.