Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    What? I like Yukio. And it’s obvious T’Challa has thought about them both. It ain’t no fun if the homie can’t have none. I would scream if he took them both out for a night on the town. Imagine the nerd rage... I can just see it now. Wait until he makes them both orgasm multiple times. The forums would explode! I’m tf here for it.
    eek. heck no. no thanks!!! t'choro forever!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I don’t want Storm with neither of them, but whatever. That’s just my opinion on the matter.

First off shut ya mouth about Duggan. Because I remember when Coates first wrote Storm he jobbed the mess out of Storm too. Oh I haven’t forgotten that. He had her get knocked in the back of the head and then blasted by two people while T’Challa, Misty Knight and Luck Cage saved the day.
    Black Panther (2016) issue #7
    Attachment 90046
    Attachment 90047

And here’s the worst part!!! In Black Panther and the Crew Issue #1. He actually allowed Storm to be harmed by pathetic tasers. The very same damn argument we have all made that Storm is immune too. But stinky Coates makes her scream “AHHH!” What???!!! She is immune did Coates not read her Solo???? I don’t like that.
    Attachment 90048

The only good thing he’s done is made Storm a God. Other than that. He’s Jobbed Storm too. So, hush that mouth ShadyKyss. Coates has his fair share of Jobbing Storm.

He can kiss my left butt check for now UNTIL he does some more Goddess Storm. Which by the way I’m still waiting for him to do cool things with. But he’s taking WAY too long and I’m starting to get uninterested in his writing of Storm. I will say he has her voice down packed, but he’s boring with her.

As for Duggan yeah he made Storm get kicked in the guts I don’t like that. But he’s about to make up for that foolishness because he told me Storm steals issue 4 of Marauders and per his interview he said that Storm will be doing cool things in 4&5. So I do t wanna her that **** SHADYKYSS!!!!!!!!

To your other question:

In Space Storm can beat SS. She just needs to be very creative. Manipulate Radiation and use her Solar Winds. Grab energy from Stars and planets and just bombard him with attacks. Her only problem is can she react to him and tank a punch from him or a blast if SS was serious.
    no yukio unless they are just friends.

the guy that tagged her in coates run was a speedster I thought no? and in bp&c the energy blast did knock her but she eventually got up. it didnt keep her down. and he has done more than just make her a God. he gave her deeper ties to Harlem and her father's community. he has embraced her blackness, which I dont think the xoffices ever did.

and we will see what he does with storm right now it's been a no 4 me.

and i like you description on how she can take out silver surfer. It would be nice ro see actually.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 12-07-2019 at 03:18 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!