Page 565 of 662 FirstFirst ... 65465515555561562563564565566567568569575615 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Cute, but kinda dumb. That would be like the easiest password that anyone trying to hack into his stuff could think of
    maybe it also requires voice recognition. if not it would be very dumb lolol.

that little nugget made me fall more in love with tchalla. he is such a romantic.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Cute, but kinda dumb. That would be like the easiest password that anyone trying to hack into his stuff could think of
    LOL. I had the same thought, but it doesn't take away from how adorable it is for a man of his genius to use the name of his lady as his passcode. In fact, it is even sweeter because someone like T'Challa would know it's not the safest password but he chose to use it any way. Butterflykyss also has a great point about the password also being linked to his voice, which adds to the security. It's also just a nice and very easy way for a writer to give a nod to T'Challa's relationship and love for Ororo without her being in the comic or being heavy handed with the reference.
    Last edited by GuiltyPleasure; 11-14-2019 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    LOL. I had the same thought, but it doesn't take away from how adorable it is for a man of his genius to use the name of his lady as his passcode. In fact, it is even sweeter because someone like T'Challa would know it's not the safest password but he chose to use it any way. Butterflykyss also has a great point about the password also being linked to his voice, which adds to the security. It's also just a nice and very easy way for a writer to give a nod to T'Challa's relationship and love for Ororo without her being in the comic or being heavy handed with the reference.
    exactly!! it reaffirms his adoration of ororo and shows alignment to what Coates has built. Moreover, it should quell any concern relating to nunakia coming in and taking Ororos man. I love it!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    why do you think he is more interesting when he is not focused on his own country?

I found that so adorable he would use her as a passcode. that is just so freaking cute!

nakia who??? lolol
    It just seems like **** falls apart when he’s dealing with Wakanda. But when his mind is focused on other things not Wakandan related he’s like On Top of that ****.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    It just seems like **** falls apart when he’s dealing with Wakanda. But when his mind is focused on other things not Wakandan related he’s like On Top of that ****.
    this is fair. you had black swan and her mess she brought, you had namor and the mess he brought, you had sefako/adversary and the mess he brought. now you got njadaka. it's a lot but tchalla is bright and resourceful so I dont have any doubt he will not be able to address this threat.

I love storm in this marauders preview. come get your life fans:

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I hear what y’all saying. But why can’t she have a weapon to bash people’s heads?
    LOL.
    Oh, you! Just stop it lol...Storm is above and beyond bashing heads...she will cut you, though (which requires far more skill and up-close-and-personal dexterity).
    Besides, Krakoan Law states: Kill No Humans. It's very difficult to gently bash someone's head in...I've tried...especially with a hammer.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

It’s My Birthday Today!!!!! And today’s Topic is:

STORMCASTER whether you like it or NOT!!!

So, I’ll start off. I think it be a good idea for her to use it ONLY when it’s time Brawl due to the fact it increases her durability. I think it’s perfect for her to got toe to toe with Heavy Hitters. But it still keeps her Hadari Yao intact.
    Happy birthday!

That's the best password there is.

No one else knows they're in a relationship other than T'Challa, Storm and butterflykyss. That isht is locked tight.

Beauitful cover but this team has one black man, yet they exclude him

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Happy birthday!
    Thank You buddy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    LOL.
    Oh, you! Just stop it lol...Storm is above and beyond bashing heads...she will cut you, though (which requires far more skill and up-close-and-personal dexterity).
    Besides, Krakoan Law states: Kill No Humans. It's very difficult to gently bash someone's head in...I've tried...especially with a hammer.
    Ok, Fine!! Sheesh meanie.......

Don’t worry Storm will get Batroc back.

It’s My Birthday Today!!!!! And today’s Topic is:

STORMCASTER whether you like it or NOT!!!

So, I’ll start off. I think it be a good idea for her to use it ONLY when it’s time Brawl due to the fact it increases her durability. I think it’s perfect for her to got toe to toe with Heavy Hitters. But it still keeps her Hadari Yao intact.
    Happy birthday!!!

I love to see Storm crack a heavy hitter with Stormcaster and know them into the next panel!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Happy birthday!!!

I love to see Storm crack a heavy hitter with Stormcaster and know them into the next panel!
    Aww thank you!!!

Storm, the most powerful one there and the only one who can fly, manages to be the one who gets kicked by Batroc...

Hopefully she will get him back at some point. I will say that I do like the art for this title.
    Last edited by nj06; 11-14-2019 at 04:59 PM.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!