Page 450 of 662 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    What about:
    Rachel
    Laura
    To me Rachel is like Storm's niece. Luara is a unknow...they have limited interaction to my knowledge. Storm knows her but only from a distance.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I actually think I've seen her do this once before with not clouds:

but it's still pretty cool showing and it does remind of the plasma feat as well. I guess we ain't getting just lightning lass after all lol.
    Never mind she's done this before. I just looked into my Bank of Feats and Storm already shot water from her hands before. But this is still cool.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    To me Rachel is like Storm's niece. Luara is a unknow...they have limited interaction to my knowledge. Storm knows her but only from a distance.
    Storm and Laura had a Heart to Heart Conversation before in Laura solo before. So, I think they are cool with each other. Same with Jubilee going through her Vampire stage.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Never mind she's done this before. I just looked into my Bank of Feats and Storm already shot water from her hands before. But this is still cool.
    post the scan that you have please. I shared the one I have.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Storm and Laura had a Heart to Heart Conversation before in Laura solo before. So, I think they are cool with each other. Same with Jubilee going through her Vampire stage.
    I never considered her and Laura to be that close. even with the heart to heart you mentioned. when have they interacted since?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I never considered her and Laura to be that close. even with the heart to heart you mentioned. when have they interacted since?
    Like the only time I remember her really talking to her was in that issue she gave Sinster a seizure.

And that was more a "Girl, what you doing over here" conversation.

BANNED

post the scan that you have please. I shared the one I have.
    Attachment 88296
    Storm and Laura are not close, but they do respect each other. The Fact that Laura was willing to have a Hear to Heart conversation with Storm speaks volumes considering Laura does NOT like sharing Feelings.
    Attachment 88297
    Attachment 88298
    The same goes with Jubilee. She ONLY liked Logan, but over time her and Storm were cool. Not close, but they are cool with each other.
    During Curse of the Mutants Storm was adamant that Jubilee be saved and was willing to murder every Vamp to get her back. And wanted Jubilee to revert back to Human.

This is a cool display of power because she doesn't need a cloud. She literally generated water from her hand!!!! AND her lightning Melting the Floor reminds the time when Storm super heated her lighting creating Plasma.

Hickman your doing the Lords work Homie.
    Well, she never needed clouds...
    Attachment 88299

BANNED

All in all, Storm is either CLOSE Friends, Friends or just cool with you. When it comes to the Female X-Men.

Attachment 88299
    I know, I posted a scan where she shot Water out her hands already.

Like the only time I remember her really talking to her was in that issue she gave Sinster a seizure.

And that was more a "Girl, what you doing over here" conversation.
    lmfao you are really being the shade king today I love it. that Polaris comment seriously had me rolling lolol

Attachment 88296

Storm and Laura are not close, but they do respect each other. The Fact that Laura was willing to have a Hear to Heart conversation with Storm speaks volumes considering Laura does NOT like sharing Feelings.
    Attachment 88297
    Attachment 88298
    The same goes with Jubilee. She ONLY liked Logan, but over time her and Storm were cool. Not close, but they are cool with each other.
    During Curse of the Mutants Storm was adamant that Jubilee be saved and was willing to murder every Vamp to get her back. And wanted Jubilee to revert back to Human.
    that scan you showed storm actually has a cloud around her hands so I wouldnt consider that to be one imo.

but to Laura I think she can feel close to her and trust her based simply upon who Ororo is. She is that woman that everyone should be comfortable in confiding to. however, just because she felt comfortable enough to have an intimate convo with her doesnt make them close. it's like talking with a therapist or something.

Attachment 88299
    you better preach!! I'm waiting for her to create a flash flood again out of thin air lol

BANNED

that scan you showed storm actually has a cloud around her hands so I wouldnt consider that to be one imo.

but to Laura I think she can feel close to her and trust her based simply upon who Ororo is. She is that woman that everyone should be comfortable in confiding to. however, just because she felt comfortable enough to have an intimate convo with her doesnt make them close. it's like talking with a therapist or something.
    The Description said that Lightning came from One hand and a Monsoon from the Other hand. So, yes. I'm going to say she shot it out of her hand.

But a Therapist job is not to be your friend. Or tell you their backstory. In this case Storm's approach is friendly like. She can relate, Laura is not a person that would freely talk about things like this. Also, the fact that Laura even Trust Storm and Feels comfortable to talk about this stuff again speaks Volumes to the type of Relationship you have with that person.

Laura could have said F&% Off Storm.

The Description said that Lightning came from One hand and a Monsoon from the Other hand. So, yes. I'm going to say she shot it out of her hand.

But a Therapist job is not to be your friend. Or tell you their backstory. In this case Storm's approach is friendly like. She can relate, Laura is not a person that would freely talk about things like this. Also, the fact that Laura even Trust Storm and Feels comfortable to talk about this stuff again speaks Volumes to the type of Relationship you have with that person.

Laura could have said F&% Off Storm.
    but a monsoon by definition is wind, precipitation (rain/clouds). it is not just rain.

I totally agree. that was the best example I could think of. maybe a life coach would be appropriate. think iyanla. it's not like these two have had meaningful interactions over the years. yes the moment was nice but doesnt meet the standard I think if showing they are close.

BANNED

but a monsoon by definition is wind, precipitation (rain/clouds). it is not just rain.

I totally agree. that was the best example I could think of. maybe a life coach would be appropriate. think iyanla. it's not like these two have had meaningful interactions over the years. yes the moment was nice but doesnt meet the standard I think if showing they are close.
    I know what it is, but i'm going by what the description said. And it said she shot it out of her hand.

Right. They are not Close Friends, but they have a form of Friendship that's built on Respect and Trust for each other.

I know what it is, but i'm going by what the description said. And it said she shot it out of her hand.

They are not Close Friends, but i'd say they have a Friendship with each other and a show of Respect.
    yes she shot out wind, rain, and clouds from one hand. you can even see the clouds drawn in the picture. just saying boo.

I agree with respect... friendship I think is a stretch. didnt they work together when Rachel took over storms and created to hyper ice storm?