Page 643 of 662 FirstFirst ... 143543593633639640641642643644645646647653 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    The gamma bursts and anti-matter would be a quantum leap for her in battle. She's stacked enough as is, imagine her being able to obliterate any matter(including adamantium). They ain't ready for that.
    Pssh. I am.

BANNED

Me too, mofos.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Storm is about to go to war this week!

Let's get it!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Oh snap! Storm bout to show out and they said intergalactic so i'm wondering if there will be some cosmic powers she'll display. As for Shuri did she refuse to watch Wakanda cause she's tired of it or is she saying it cause she plans on joining the fight?

Oh nice! I'm looking forward to this.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Let's get it!

I read the other preview images. I can't really blame Shuri for being pissed about Wakanda being invaded again and, in a way, blaming T'Challa for it. We also now know why Coates didn't have Ororo immediately return to Wakanda Prime. After she saved Nakia and the moonbase, and had her little talk with her, I did wonder why she stuck around. But now we see that she is already positioned to be in the fight with the imperial empire. She should have a better and more realistic showing in this fight than she had when the Skrulls invaded Wakanda.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Let's get it!

Thanks for posting these. They both look great. The artist on Marauders is fire and Duggan has Storm giving me life. I want to see if Dauterman cover is a foreshadowing of what Storm has in mind for the Brazilian navy.

Thanks. That makes a lot of sense. I wonder if these previews are all the cool Storm panels in the issue or if there will be more.
    After waiting and hoping these past 3 issues for some serious Storm panel time that would be quite disappointing if this is case. It would give more cred to WR’s jaded ass criticism (no shade Wind but just T) about the investment Duggan has in Storm. I am hoping this is the start of where she gets to shine for the action and not just lightning, that per personal reasons for joining are clear and what someone with her unique background and connections mean to Krakoa. Plus it would be good to see how these kids react to someone as world famous as Storm personally defending them - new citizens/the future of Krakoa and mutantdom.

Quote Originally Posted by STORM1977 View Post
    Thanks for posting these. They both look great. The artist on Marauders is fire and Duggan has Storm giving me life. I want to see if Dauterman cover is a foreshadowing of what Storm has in mind for the Brazilian navy.

After waiting and hoping these past 3 issues for some serious Storm panel time that would be quite disappointing if this is case. It would give more cred to WR’s jaded ass criticism (no shade Wind but just T) about the investment Duggan has in Storm. I am hoping this is the start of where she gets to shine for the action and not just lightning, that per personal reasons for joining are clear and what someone with her unique background and connections mean to Krakoa. Plus it would be good to see how these kids react to someone as world famous as Storm personally defending them - new citizens/the future of Krakoa and mutantdom.
    All good points, and I'm right there with you. Storm is a bully's nightmare and a victim of bullying's angel. I love that she placed herself right in front of the kids and the soldier--serving as their physical shield and protector. In the real world, there are kids who don't have anyone to protect them from real life horrors and bullies. And this is just who Ororo is at heart--regardless of whether the children were mutants or not.

Okay people, I need you to follow me on this one....

T'Challa -Wakanda

Medusa -Attilan

Storm -Genosha

Athena -Olympia

Namor -Atlantis

Scott/Emma -Utopia

Doom -Latveria

Magneto -Asteroid M

There is a comic book out there somewhere waiting for someone to take these and create the ultimate geo-political, espionage, action thriller.

Just call the darn book SECRET WARS.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

T'Challa -Wakanda

Medusa -Attilan

Storm -Genosha

Athena -Olympia

Namor -Atlantis

Scott/Emma -Utopia

Doom -Latveria

Magneto -Asteroid M

There is a comic book out there somewhere waiting for someone to take these and create the ultimate geo-political, espionage, action thriller.

Those are some big hitters. Any war involving them would be epic and potentially destructive on a mega scale. So, who are the team ups and who flies solo?

Link to the preview for this week's BP that BK shared. https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...ck-panther-19/ I think Shuri raises an excellent point about T'Challa as king versus hero. I think this is actually the crux of the difference in perspective between some longtime BP fans and Coates' view of the character of T'Challa.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

T'Challa -Wakanda

Medusa -Attilan

Storm -Genosha

Athena -Olympia

Namor -Atlantis

Scott/Emma -Utopia

Doom -Latveria

Magneto -Asteroid M

Now which strat-game devs do we lasso for this project?

From the West: Creative Assembly? From the East: Koei-Tecmo?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Those are some big hitters. Any war involving them would be epic and potentially destructive on a mega scale. So, who are the team ups and who flies solo?
    Loyalties and allegiances will switch from hand to hand with the exception of Ororo and T'Challa(they're together always).

But, they will be severely tested.

I didn't even mention, the U.S, Russia and some of the lother super powers.

Namor and Doom have worked together many times before so that's a natural alliance.

Storm has an alliance with Scott but can Emma really be trusted not to put her own interests first?

Medusa and Athena have an alliance.

Athena and Storm have an alliance.

Storm and Medusa don't get along. Problems?

T'Challa has a problem with Namor and Doom but he gets along with Scott.

Magneto doesn't like anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Now which strat-game devs do we lasso for this project?

From the West: Creative Assembly? From the East: Koei-Tecmo?
    I'm not much of a gamer so I leave that one to the experts.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Creative Assembly is the creator of the "Total War" strategy game franchise. They started simple, with historical time periods like "Shogun" (Sengoku Japan), "Rome," and "Medieval" among others. Then they made "Total War: Warhammer" and things just exploded for them.

Koei-Tecmo (primarily Koei) is the creator of the "Romance of the Three Kingdoms" strategy game franchise. Originally they were of the "faction/nation leader controlled by player," but later installments introduced the option of playing either a leader's subordinate (helping their faction win) or a "free" character moving between factions, like a pseudo-RPG.

Interestingly, Creative Assembly also delved into the Three Kingdoms with their a recent game.

Stylistically speaking, which of the two might do a good job with a Marvel-nations strategy game?

That's it for now, to prevent a derail.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi