Page 147 of 662 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247647 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

has it been revealed yet if storm is the mother of that major x character or whatever his name is?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    has it been revealed yet if storm is the mother of that major x character or whatever his name is?
    Lord, I hope not!! Is that book still out?? I read the first issue and it was aweful.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Lord, I hope not!! Is that book still out?? I read the first issue and it was aweful.
    chile me too!!! it would be an absolute mess. and yes it is. I think it has like one or two more issues left.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

you think Carol is more powerful feat wise than ororo too?? what are these recent feats she has?
    Personally I think Carol D is in a weird class of power. I wasn't going by CURRENT feats. But her feats overall and how her powers work i'd have to put her above Storm only because she is literally able to absorb any Energy Signature you throw at her and in turn she becomes a Cosmic powered High Hitter. (IMHO)

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Personally I think Carol D is in a weird class of power. I wasn't going by CURRENT feats. But her feats overall and how her powers work i'd have to put her above Storm only because she is literally able to absorb any Energy Signature you throw at her and in turn she becomes a Cosmic powered High Hitter. (IMHO)
    I gotcha. now in this analysis are you including hadari yao? I know there is a lot we still.dont know about in her powerset but we do know her power was able to beat adversary. would carol even cosmic powered be able to do the same?

BANNED

I gotcha. now in this analysis are you including hadari yao? I know there is a lot we still.dont know about in her powerset but we do know her power was able to beat adversary. would carol even cosmic powered be able to do the same?
    We can't include Storm's Goddess form because:
    1. Goddess Storm and Carol Danvers has never fought.
    2. We still don't fully know Goddess Storm's power output other than hurting Adversary(who is just 1 Example out of MANY other HIGH Tier Gods and HIGH Tier power Cosmic Entities and Heroes that we don't know if Storm can even hurt. ).
    3. We don't know how much energy Carol Danvers can really absorb. (Even if Goddess Storm hit Carol it's really 50/50 if Carol can absorb it or not.

There are too many if's and but's and shoulda, coulda, woulda's when it comes to Goddess Storm. That's why I don't really like to mention this form of Storm much because we don't have much to go on.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 05-16-2019 at 12:06 PM.

We can't include Storm's Goddess form because:
    1. Goddess Storm and Carol Danvers has never fought.
    2. We still don't fully know Goddess Storm's power output other than hurting Adversary(who is just 1 Example out of MANY other HIGH Tier Gods and HIGH Tier power Cosmic Entities and Heroes that we don't know if Storm can even hurt. ).
    3. We don't know how much energy Carol Danvers can really absorb. (Even if Goddess Storm hit Carol it's really 50/50 if Carol can absorb it or not.

There are too many if's and but's and shoulda, coulda, woulda's when it comes to Goddess Storm. That's why I don't really like to mention this form of Storm much because we don't have much to go on.
    yea that all is actually pretty fair. I'm excited for the fearless book. hopefully we get more insight to what goddess storm is capable of doing.

Spectacular Member

If you have an IG account(or if someone can post it here, it seems to not be working for me) Jen Bartel is at it again with some Storm art.....and it looks like its a "through the years image" I can't wait to see it completed.

BANNED

yea that all is actually pretty fair. I'm excited for the fearless book. hopefully we get more insight to what goddess storm is capable of doing.
    Yeah, i'm excited too about this "Fearless" Book that is coming out. Hopefully we get some interesting Feats out of Goddess Storm. I'm not really interested in seeing any lighting, but I feel like that's what is going to happen -_-.
    Though very interested in what problem requires a Goddess to Solve really.

Quote Originally Posted by areuyellingatmee View Post
    If you have an IG account(or if someone can post it here, it seems to not be working for me) Jen Bartel is at it again with some Storm art.....and it looks like its a "through the years image" I can't wait to see it completed.
    OH REALLY???!!! Hmm I will have to look.

Quote Originally Posted by areuyellingatmee View Post
    yaaaassssss thank you.

in Jen we trust:

Yeah, i'm excited too about this "Fearless" Book that is coming out. Hopefully we get some interesting Feats out of Goddess Storm. I'm not really interested in seeing any lighting, but I feel like that's what is going to happen -_-.
    Though very interested in what problem requires a Goddess to Solve really.

OH REALLY???!!! Hmm I will have to look.
    Goddess I hope we dont see lightning lass in full force. I'm so over her using lightning.

BANNED

Goddess I hope we dont see lightning lass in full force. I'm so over her using lightning.
    I feel like Lighting should only be used if Storm is trying to physically Damage or kill.

I feel like Lighting should only be used if Storm is trying to physically Damage or kill.
    good point. but I don't even mind electrical attacks if it's used more creatively like this:

no creativity just spamming lightning. it's annoying

Honestly. But some wind would be nice for a change
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

yaaaassssss thank you.

in Jen we trust:

She was doing classic Jean and Polaris too so this might be a real X-Men thing, would make sense as variants for House of X/Powers of 10.

BANNED

good point. but I don't even mind electrical attacks if it's used more creatively like this:

no creativity just spamming lightning. it's annoying
    See, that was cool At first I thought she gave them a Heat Stroke, but the more I dissect that Feat. She just electrocuted them from a far. NICE and VERY creative.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Honestly. But some wind would be nice for a change
    Exactly. I think Wind based attacks: Air Pressure, Tornadoes, Gale Force Winds should be used a CROWD CONTROL or Precision based attacks like attacking someone inside a building while Storm is outside the building OR Storm being inside vise versa.

And Storm Using Thermal Attacks like: Blizzards and Heat Bombs, Fog, lowering Temperatures far below Zero(HOPEFULLY someday Absolute Zero) should be used for like protecting for the whole Team, or even a wide range attack like: Planetary or Continental attacks.