Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
I’ve always been okay with and even supported a lot of BP fans in their frustration with Coates and how he is choosing to go about his stories. Hell, I came to their defense when other Storm fans claimed they should just get over it when they felt slighted at the end of his last run. But they take it a step too far when they talk down about Ororo as if she is some C grade character that should be honored to grace his franchise. As if most people in the world would’ve said his name over hers when the term “black superhero” was brought up before his movie was huge success. When they slut shame her, inferring she has dubious morals and questionable loyalty after she decided to do what she thought was right for her after he discarded their marriage. When they say she doesn’t care about the Wakandan people because of her loyalties to the X-men, her family, even after she’s saved them and their King multipleeeeeee times and asked for nothing in return. A people who are naturally xenophobic and gene-racist against mutants, which is beyond unbecoming for supposedly the most “advanced” nation in the world. No, you can miss me with all of that. Disrespect given is Disrespect earned.
Ok, I can agree with you in that. Those comments sound like they come from Super Salty fans.