Page 578 of 662 FirstFirst ... 78478528568574575576577578579580581582588628 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    When did this happen?
    yup xforce. that title and fallen Angels have been the best books to me thus far.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Im so excited to see their intereactions (and for Storm to vet some payback).
    it's been a long time coming. doom deserves her hands too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    He can control temperature. He sealed himself in a block of ice. lol
    hes not immune to the elements like her though
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Wow, I thought Storm was over her. But you know I like the fact that Storm hates Emma and Callisto.....

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Wow, I thought Storm was over her. But you know I like the fact that Storm hates Emma and Callisto.....
    I thought her and callisto were cool per her solo. I'm ready for her to graduate to some rogues worth her powerset. those two are too basic to even bat an eye over.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I thought her and callisto were cool per her solo. I'm ready for her to graduate to some rogues worth her powerset. those two are too basic to even bat an eye over.
    I thought so too, but guess not. And it’s strange for Callisto to be working with humans, but she hates humans due to her being a Morlock. Makes no sense.

As for Storm and Emma I really thought they tolerated each other since IvX but I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm vs Emma!

LOL...Emma was smart to go into diamond form
    Melting point of diamonds: 4,000oC

Temperature of lightning: 27,700oC

Emma has no hope against Storm if she wants to hurt her.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I think Emma has ulterior motives for wanting Storm as her Red Queen and in a roundabout way, she manipulated her into joining the Marauders by using Kitty as bait. I wonder if her motives are made apparent and if this is what sets Storm off.
    Honestly, I think this has something to do with Callisto joining the Marauders. And I also think your right as well.

Storm is PISSED!!!!!! Emma always being shady damn. Stop it girl!!!
    I think Callisto shouldn’t be a factor in their conflict if Duggan follows canon. Storm and Cal were cool in XXM, Excalibur and her solo.
    I do think Emma knew that Storm would do anything for Kate so that is an interesting point. How would you feel if this gets Storm and Emma into a better place to where she would consider HFC membership (not using it the way Emma and Sebatian does but In her own way)?

Storm vs Emma!

LOL...Emma was smart to go into diamond form
    This cover.......!!!!!

Mighty Member

Hoping Storm kicks her ass and by all rights she should, but Duggan is a huge Emma fan and she and Kate are the leads of this book. So I wouldn't be surprised at all if he has Storm job to Emma or has Kate intervene on Emma's behalf. I don't trust Duggan to do right by Storm, he already has d-list Batroc getting over on her while Kate is going John Wick on Russian soldiers. Let's see if he has Storm put his precious Emma in her place and remind her who the real Queen is.

I definitely do not want Storm to job to Emma either. Unless Emma has some prep or outside help, I don't see how she can defeat Storm in a one-on-one fair fight.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

If Ro is the omega level mutant than she should.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I know there was some issue left over from Emma's recent manipulations to do with the HFC but...Woman vs Woman is so...Houswives Of Krakoa (If it does come to physical blows).
    And yes...I would have thought these two would have been above and beyond such ridiculous behaviour. It really isn't a good look on either of them.
    But we'll see what Duggan brings...covers are usually gross misrepresentations anyhow, so...
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I know there was some issue left over from Emma's recent manipulations to do with the HFC but...Woman vs Woman is so...Houswives Of Krakoa (If it does come to physical blows).
    And yes...I would have thought these two would have been above and beyond such ridiculous behaviour. It really isn't a good look on either of them.
    But we'll see what Duggan brings...covers are usually gross misrepresentations anyhow, so...
    Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if Storm and Emma get physical. Their relationship is like a boiling pot sooner or later that pot will explode and all he’ll is going to break loose. That’s how I view Storm and Emma.

But in the same token we’ve seen Storm and Emma put aside their differences and work together like they did in Astonishing X-Men. They even worked together in IVX.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I think Callisto shouldn’t be a factor in their conflict if Duggan follows canon. Storm and Cal were cool in XXM, Excalibur and her solo.
    I do think Emma knew that Storm would do anything for Kate so that is an interesting point. How would you feel if this gets Storm and Emma into a better place to where she would consider HFC membership (not using it the way Emma and Sebatian does but In her own way)?
    That’s a Good point.

Reading the solicitation I feel like there moral compass and ideals are being challenged to the point they are coming to blows. Didn’t Storm at one point became a member of the HFC?? Her and Magneto?????

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Hoping Storm kicks her ass and by all rights she should, but Duggan is a huge Emma fan and she and Kate are the leads of this book. So I wouldn't be surprised at all if he has Storm job to Emma or has Kate intervene on Emma's behalf. I don't trust Duggan to do right by Storm, he already has d-list Batroc getting over on her while Kate is going John Wick on Russian soldiers. Let's see if he has Storm put his precious Emma in her place and remind her who the real Queen is.
    We shall see. Getting kicked by Batroc isn’t really a Big deal. I mean Jane Foster got kicked by him, Wolverine, iron fist, Spider-Man, Captain America. I’m sure Storm will get him back. In terms of Storm v Emma most likely Kitty will step in. Emma is going to be shady and get in Storms mind and that’s where Storms gets pissed.

We know Storm hates when people probe her mind without permission.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

As much as I would loathe an actual physical confrontation...It might be interesting to read what brought them both to this moment.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!