Page 456 of 662 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466506556 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Pulled these from the Vb wiki. There is a bit of a pattern. lol

"The storage tanks within the revamped Weapon X Program are composed of Vibranium Glass Casings to contain their tougher subjects.[66] "

"Stryker and his Purifiers wield all manner of Vibranium Munitions, from bullets to knives made of it."
    Again, X-writers up to their isht again.

Now we'll hear "Black Panther hates mutants and was selling weapons to anti-mutant factions!"

I just re-read Cable Vol. 1 #54 where T'Challa basically made Scott Summer's son an honorary citizen of Wakanda.

So much hate there.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    oh lord.. there go ororo being anti-black lololol.

and did u call me sister??? Chile in the words of ororo I have a name lolololol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Again, X-writers up to their isht again.

Now we'll hear "Black Panther hates mutants and was selling weapons to anti-mutant factions!"

I just re-read Cable Vol. 1 #54 where T'Challa basically made Scott Summer's son an honorary citizen of Wakanda.

So much hate there.
    yea I'm not sure why there is a need for that. was this only started after the marriage from your recollection?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    but but but the wakandans have never been linked to supplying these villains right?
    Not on paper. But a back room deal or two isn't inconceivable under Coates. Remember he had despots(one from Genosha) come and give him advise. And with him being gone for weeks/months anybody could have made a side sale.

Most likely its just some of the Vb Vanisher stole in WoW #6

One more idea. In the annual Priest have the government give atmosphere tech to the U.N against Tchallas' advice. So if enough mutant haters are in charge, they could sell Vb to mutant hate groups.
    Last edited by Cville; 10-16-2019 at 05:44 PM.

oh lord.. there go ororo being anti-black lololol.

and did u call me sister??? Chile in the words of ororo I have a name lolololol
    Lol...no I wasn't calling you sister. It was funny because CeCe kept calling her sister.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 10-16-2019 at 06:04 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

yea I'm not sure why there is a need for that. was this only started after the marriage from your recollection?
    That issue was before the marriage, 1998.

Not on paper. But a back room deal or two isn't inconceivable under Coates. Remember he had despots(one from Genosha) come and give him advise. And with him being gone for weeks/months anybody could have made a side sale.

Most likely its just some of the Vb Vanisher stole in WoW #6

One more idea. In the annual Priest have the government give atmosphere tech to the U.N against Tchallas' advice. So if enough mutant haters are in charge, they could sell Vb to mutant hate groups.
    I can agree with you here about a backdoor deal though it would be concerning. I mean are there agents within wakanda who dont like mutants? and what if this was a decision by the council made without tchallas direct knowledge, assuming they got the vibranium from wakanda.

and oooh that would be a nice display of continuity but did he still that much in enough quantities to make a door as big as the one we saw?

I think out of all your points I like this one the best. i just dont see wakandans selling vibranium knowingly for the purposes they are used for in this xmen issue. however was the tech tchallas government gave them wakandan tech?

the fact that ororo didnt have a reaction to this gives me reason to think it's not anything directly linked to tchalla.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Lol...no I wasn't calling you sister. It was funny CeCe kept calling her sister.

lmfao oh ok lolol I was like ok LAM goin in today lol...

and she was kinda harsh or dismissive with the sister language. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    That issue was before the marriage, 1998.

so basically the hate happened after the marriage I gotcha. yea that mess is petty af. i wasnt aware of it honestly then but hindsight as they say is a mother...

Astonishing Member

I can agree with you here about a backdoor deal though it would be concerning. I mean are there agents within wakanda who dont like mutants? and what if this was a decision by the council made without tchallas direct knowledge, assuming they got the vibranium from wakanda.

and oooh that would be a nice display of continuity but did he still that much in enough quantities to make a door as big as the one we saw?

I think out of all your points I like this one the best. i just dont see wakandans selling vibranium knowingly for the purposes they are used for in this xmen issue. however was the tech tchallas government gave them wakandan tech?

the fact that ororo didnt have a reaction to this gives me reason to think it's not anything directly linked to tchalla.
    It’s been repeatedly shown and stated that Wakanda does not hate mutants. So it’s likely that if that is Wakandan vibranium it was either stolen or someone was tricked into giving it to ORCHIS agents of some sort. But I’m still convinced that’s just Savage Land vibranium because it has many of the same properties as the Wakandan type and has been used by villains in the past. Either way, I doubt that Marvel is gonna green light one of their top Avengers supporting groups that actively harm children.

The only person we know on the council is Changemire I think. One or more could still blame the Xmen for Namor.

Tchalla made it sound like he'd been stealing it for awhile and he was filling large tanks with the liquid form so there is probably plenty as needed.

They wouldn't have to knowingly sell it, the could sell it to some shell corporations who secretly fund the Purifiers or any number of groups.

The plans for the tech were Wakandan, but they got destroyed in the short story.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    It’s been repeatedly shown and stated that Wakanda does not hate mutants. So it’s likely that if that is Wakandan vibranium it was either stolen or someone was tricked into giving it to ORCHIS agents of some sort. But I’m still convinced that’s just Savage Land vibranium because it has many of the same properties as the Wakandan type and has been used by villains in the past. Either way, I doubt that Marvel is gonna green light one of their top Avengers supporting groups that actively harm children.
    agreed to all of this. the avengers and the agents of wakanda are fighting to save those who need help because they are heroes and I dont for one minute believe they would be ok with what orchis stands for so I either of your points wiykd make more sense than them knowingly selling them the vibranium.

The only person we know on the council is Changemire I think. One or more could still blame the Xmen for Namor.

Tchalla made it sound like he'd been stealing it for awhile and he was filling large tanks with the liquid form so there is probably plenty as needed.

They wouldn't have to knowingly sell it, the could sell it to some shell corporations who secretly fund the Purifiers or any number of groups.

The plans for the tech were Wakandan, but they got destroyed in the short story.

changemire has issues with mutants? I didn't know that. where did you get that from? if there the case would love to see him and ororo talk.

so tchalla never recovered what he stole and was he punished because of it?

this is true which is why I think wakanda should do its due diligence in ensuring their precious metals are not sold to 3rd party hostiles.

u mean thet were vibranium right?

changemire has issues with mutants? I didn't know that. where did you get that from? if there the case would love to see him and ororo talk.

so tchalla never recovered what he stole and was he punished because of it?

this is true which is why I think wakanda should do its due diligence in ensuring their precious metals are not sold to 3rd party hostiles.

u mean thet were vibranium right?
    There are six or more on the council, but we only know Changemire.

They caught Vanisher, but we don't know what he did with the rest before he got caught.

It was random tech. The point is that Wakandan material can now be given to outsiders without Tchallas' approval. So it can go to anyone basically.

Astonishing Member

I don’t think Changamire disliked mutants, iirc he criticized either the X-Men or Namor/Atlantis for the flooding of the Golden City. But he never expressed any outright hatred toward mutants as a whole (and there is a difference). If anything, given what we know about his political philosophy he’d be against oppression of any kind. The other council members are so irrelevant to the plot if someone’s helping Orchis from the inside it’s probably them.
    Last edited by chief12d; 10-16-2019 at 06:41 PM.

The only time that Black Panther has take a hard position with mutants was when Namor made the pool party in Wakanda.

He did not let Wolverine enter Wakanda but the warning was probably logical because Wakandians werent precisely happy with mutants in that moment.

Regardless, T'challa always focus the blame on Namor, who was an ass and didnt show remorse.

T'challa did kill him before Battleworld and because of the fucking secret wars, probably everything is forgiven which i really hate.
    Last edited by Lapsus; 10-16-2019 at 06:50 PM.