Page 443 of 662 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447453493543 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Storm has died twice. From My Memory:
    Siege Perilous as you said
    During X-Treme X-Men Issue #18 after the Khan Invasion.
    I have to go back and read X-Treme. I thought it was a case of everyone thinking she died but was transported to Khan's world.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I have to go back and read X-Treme. I thought it was a case of everyone thinking she died but was transported to Khan's world.
    yea I havent read xtreme yet but I was under the impression she has been one of the few characters who hasnt died with the exception of the time you just mentioned, which I completely forgot.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

I'd be concerned if continued resurrections somehow diminish the persons abilities to control their powers as effectively as they used to.

Sort of like how the Human/Cylons in Battlestar Galactica were diminished every time they were resurrected. They kept coming back imperfect.

Also, I maybe wrong but Storm has only "died" once and that was when she went through the Siege Perilous correct? If that does not count as a death, then can we say that Storm is one of the very few original/un-cloned mutants in existence?
    Which episode was that? From what I remember the resurrection process was solid problems arose when it came to the psychological stress of dying (sometimes in horrific way)and being brought back to work through their PTSD. Diana made a habit of killing herself but they was only because she wanted to see the faces of The Final Five after experiencing a vision at the Temple. Not aware of a design flaw with the resurrection process.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oh well again welcome and I hope to see more of you here. i would highly recommend you get black psnther. you know you can also get digital copies of the comics even through marvel app.
    I've been living under a rock....I didn't even know that.I'm gonna follow. And I will read BP. Which comic issue I should read?

Quote Originally Posted by pollymars View Post
    I've been living under a rock....I didn't even know that.I'm gonna follow. And I will read BP. Which comic issue I should read?
    I would recommend starting from season 1 which came out 2016 and go from there. it is actually a pretty good read.

also thank you again for pointing to the scans of her using magnetism. great find!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

when did she die in the Khan invasion?? you have scans?
    Read X-Treme X-Men Issue #18.
    I can't post Scans at the moment sorry Guys. But it is after the Khan Invasion. This is the same indecent when Jean Grey Met Storm's Parents when she died.

I can't post Scans at the moment sorry Guys. But it is after the Khan Invasion. This is the same indecent when Jean Grey Met Storm's Parents when she died.
    oh ok. I will check it out when I get a moment.

thanks boo.

All-New Member

I don't know. I have to go into my "Bank of Storm Feats" to give you that answer.

I have Storm feats for DAYS stored in my phone.
    On that note I'm definitely going to follow you. Do you have a comicvine account?

BANNED

On that note I'm definitely going to follow you. Do you have a comicvine account?
    I do. I just followed you.

I visit there but it's not as active as it used to be. this place used to be a lot more active too.

**singing in the tune of where have all the cowboys gone?**

where have all the storm fans gone?????

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Which episode was that? From what I remember the resurrection process was solid problems arose when it came to the psychological stress of dying (sometimes in horrific way)and being brought back to work through their PTSD. Diana made a habit of killing herself but they was only because she wanted to see the faces of The Final Five after experiencing a vision at the Temple. Not aware of a design flaw with the resurrection process.
    That's what I was talking about. I just should have said it in a better way. But in case of mutants, it affects them physically and maybe psychologically as well.

That's what I was talking about. I just should have said it in a better way. But in case of mutants, it affects them physically and maybe psychologically as well.
    yes im.not sure how this will play out moving forward. there could be some defects they are not quite aware of just yet or that may not manifest until much later on.

I just hope ororo never had to undergo such craziness.

Okay, I checked it out. Looks like she did go over to the after life.

Okay, I checked it out. Looks like she did go over to the after life.
    oh no really can you post the scan please?

oh no really can you post the scan please?
    I wish I could but I can't from this computer.