Page 561 of 662 FirstFirst ... 61461511551557558559560561562563564565571611661 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 9921

When they made her his cheerleader... They were not equals, she was his subbordinate.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    When they made her his cheerleader... They were not equals, she was his subbordinate.
    when she was cheering on Hercules? when specifically was she his cheerleader or subordinate? whenever his pride got the best of him she checked him and he apologized from what I can recall.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    No monica rambeau?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Storm holding it down for the melanin....
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

They all look like the same female drawn in moderately different ways and with different costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    No monica rambeau?
    she was too dark to make the cut love.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Storm holding it down for the melanin....
    right... and barely just barely..

I read X-men #1 and Marauders #1 yesterday (yes, I know I'm a little behind) and thought they were both kinda 'meh.' I'm not sure how much I like current direction of the X-men just yet. I feel like a bunch of the characters come off as being a little cult-ish and maybe had a few too many cups of the mutant kool-aid. I wasn't too impressed with Storm in either of the issues. Granted, they were both just the first issues, so I hope Storm begins to play a larger role in both, sooner rather than later.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I read X-men #1 and Marauders #1 yesterday (yes, I know I'm a little behind) and thought they were both kinda 'meh.' I'm not sure how much I like current direction of the X-men just yet. I feel like a bunch of the characters come off as being a little cult-ish and maybe had a few too many cups of the mutant kool-aid. I wasn't too impressed with Storm in either of the issues. Granted, they were both just the first issues, so I hope Storm begins to play a larger role in both, sooner rather than later.
    yea its definitely not coates storm and though I thought there were some cute parts nothing to write home about. in reference to her larger role I think it's a bit too early to say what her impact will be. right now shes swashbuckling with kitty aboard a ship owned by her mortal enemy Emma.

yea its definitely not coates storm and though I thought there were some cute parts nothing to write home about. in reference to her larger role I think it's a bit too early to say what her impact will be. right now shes swashbuckling with kitty aboard a ship owned by her mortal enemy Emma.
    I want to like Marauders. The idea isn't bad, but, the team line-up doesn't do much for me outside of Storm & Bishop. Iceman, Pyro, and Shadowcat can kick rocks IMO. Emma being on the same team with Storm is hit or miss with me. When they are both written well I think they can bring out the best and worst in one another. However, lackluster writing can just make them seem juvenile.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I want to like Marauders. The idea isn't bad, but, the team line-up doesn't do much for me outside of Storm & Bishop. Iceman, Pyro, and Shadowcat can kick rocks IMO. Emma being on the same team with Storm is hit or miss with me. When they are both written well I think they can bring out the best and worst in one another. However, lackluster writing can just make them seem juvenile.
    oh so you thought the writing by duggan was subpar?

oh so you thought the writing by duggan was subpar?
    It wasn't terrible but it also didn't leave me craving more. Duggan didn't feature Storm enough in the 1st issue for me to get a good enough feel for her in this title.

she was too dark to make the cut love.
    I was going to say something, but you covered it. lol

It wasn't terrible but it also didn't leave me craving more. Duggan didn't feature Storm enough in the 1st issue for me to get a good enough feel for her in this title.
    yes I a can agree here. the one part I liked was her shading Emma and then her controlling the waves.