Page 451 of 662 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501551 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes she shot out wind, rain, and clouds from one hand. you can even see the clouds drawn in the picture. just saying boo.

I agree with respect... friendship I think is a stretch. didnt they work together when Rachel took over storms and created to hyper ice storm?
    But That's not what the Description said Kyss.
    "A Lightning Bolt Flares from One Hand, A monsoon downpour from the other". . I mean they tell us what she did, just saying as well....

Yes, they did work together. I don't think it's a stretch to call them friends especially considering overtime they became cool with each other.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    But That's not what the Description said Kyss.
    "A Lightning Bolt Flares from One Hand, A monsoon downpour from the other". . I mean they tell us what she did, just saying as well....

Yes, they did work together. I don't think it's a stretch to call them friends especially considering overtime they became cool with each other.
    what does a monsoon consist of beloved? is it only rain''?

outside the scans of them sharing a moment together when were there other instances of these two bonding or being friendly?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

what does a monsoon consist of beloved? is it only rain''?

outside the scans of them sharing a moment together when were there other instances of these two bonding or being friendly?
    I don't need to tell you what a Monsoon consist of LOL. Your arguing against what the Scan specifically said she did. Wind is not even mentioned. She shot it out of her hands that's it.

This is the only one I can remember of them bonding.

I don't need to tell you what a Monsoon consist of LOL. Your arguing against what the Scan specifically said she did. Wind is not even mentioned. She shot it out of her hands that's it.

This is the only one I can remember of them bonding.
    but the cloud is shown. the clouds is the basis from which the monsoon is projected. rain/wind in one hand and lightning in the other. I can circle the clouds for you if you like? lol

exactly boo. EXACTLY

Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-15-2019 at 03:53 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

but the cloud is shown. the clouds is the basis from which the monsoon is projected. rain/wind in one hand and lightning in the other. I can circle the clouds for you if you like? lol

exactly boo. EXACTLY

The description did not mention "Wind". The scan specifically says a Monsoon was projected out of One Hand: Not Rain, Not Wind. Do you need a drizzle of rain for clarity for your eyes?

Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-15-2019 at 04:05 PM.

The description did not mention "Wind". The scan specifically says a Monsoon was projected out of One Hand: Not Rain, Not Wind. Do you need a drizzle of rain for clarity for your eyes?

in the infamous words of a great philosopher:

BANNED

in the infamous words of a great philosopher:

BANNED

Anyway, I'm excited for X-Men #1 DOX tomorrow. It's going to be FANTASTIC.

Been a bit but in honor of X-men #1 Storm and Scott

Attachment 88301
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

lolol cute lol.

Anyway, I'm excited for X-Men #1 DOX tomorrow. It's going to be FANTASTIC.

I hope so!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Been a bit but in honor of X-men #1 Storm and Scott

Attachment 88301
    awwww it's been so long since you share your sketches.. thanks boo. I love ororo is in full color to remind us what scott said that she taught him how to be strong!!!

A monsoon and a hurricane are the samething. Only real differents...a monsoon happens during a certain part of the year.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    A monsoon and a hurricane are the samething. Only real differents...a monsoon happens during a certain part of the year.
    can you help end this debate?? is creating or hurricane or monsoon the same thing as creating rain from her hands such as Hickman showed in the issue to be released tomorrow?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-15-2019 at 05:07 PM.

can you help end this debate. is creating or hurricane or monsoon the same thing as creating rain from her hands such as Hickman showed in the issue to be released tomorrow?
    If we're talking about the scan SP posted a couple of pages ago. It could be argured that she not doing either...she could be pulling the moisture from the air to water the flower. If that's what you guys are talking about.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    If we're talking about the scan SP posted a couple of pages ago. It could be argured that she not doing either...she could be pulling the moisture from the air to water the flower. If that's what you guys are talking about.
    interesting I never looked at it in that manner but I guess u could call describe it as such as well.