Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
Baaaaabyyyyyyyaa, I’ll come back to that relationship. The way she and wolverine were accepted as opposed to today's showing in BP is really something to ponder. Can we play a game of twenty questions?

1) why is it important to you that Storm does more than shoot lightning with the X-men?
2) why is it important that Storm recognizes her goddess heritage in the X-men?
3) why is it important that Storm addresses her intersectionality with the X-men?
4) why is it important that she talks about gentrification in the X-men?

I could keep going, but can you see a reoccurring theme? Is there a uniformed response that successfully answers all these questions? You and I know full well the ONE answer to each of these questions. The real meat of the discussion is whether or not you trust the person that tries to have a serious debate without answering these questions for themselves. If I was seriously asking you those questions, would you take me seriously? Would I be worth the response and the energy it takes to muster up the courage to answer such levels of anti intellectualism? I ask these questions with you knowing that I KNOW (considering I have been reading it for years) that Storm has faced years of humiliation by quite a few of the flagship writers? Would YOU take me seriously on these matters I’m attempting to have an enlightened discussion about?
Right!! Fans were ecstatic over that announcement because Ororo was sticking it to Tchalla!! smh.

I have one question. do you think we will ever get to a point where we will not have to ask these questions?