Page 536 of 662 FirstFirst ... 36436486526532533534535536537538539540546586636 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 9921
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Tchalla doesn't make all the decisions in the country anymore, Coates turned him into nothing more than a political figure head. He's basically the Queen Elizabeth of Africa now.
    I doubt this is ever gonna be followed up on in anything outside Coates' stuff but that's valid too lol. If the tribal council decided to not sign the treaty depending on BP's executive powers he might have no choice.

https://twitter.com/GerryDuggan/stat...36651962683393

This and todays director's cut of X-force stating that one of the reaver in the round table meeting was specifically wearing Wakandian clothing got me like hmmmmm.

But then also today Bruce Banner saying Wakanda and Karakoa are the only places with a possible future also got me like ahhhhh.
    Can you get me a screen shot of that. I was just playing around in the Xforce thread when the preview came out, but if its writer confirmed, Im going to have good time laughing.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

She was a young girl then which i already said i would not have a problem with a Storm that is Shuri age doing something to help Tchalla which could still very much respect that history. But if they are going to start Storm close to Tchalla age then we lose some of HER story and thats unfair to a strong powerful character like her that should be able to stand on a character as her own without being tied to a man in another movie franchise before being backdated into her own. Again, that's just my opinion though.
    how would we lose her story of the cameo appearance is followed up with a solo movie where we get all of her story?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Tchalla also probably doesn't believe in rape camps but it happened. The people who got flooded by a mutant might not be as forgiving as their king.
    LOL T'CHalla has that type of stuff in Wakanda????

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    It wouldn't make sense for Wakandans of all people to treat their own mutant population worse for the actions of foreign mutants. Ironically, Wakandan mutants probably died alongside their baseline brothers during Namor's flood. It'd be a retcon to show that Wakanda all of a sudden has this thing against mutants when thematically and historically that hasn't been the case. I don't have an issue with there being tension between Wakanda and Krakoa, but I'd like to think the X-office was more creative than turning it into a racist humans vs good mutants thing.
    Time shall tell. i was just saying it's not that hard to do, not that it will happen. But the evidence isn't looking good in my opinion when on the x-side everything is coming up negative in regard to Wakanda.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    LOL T'CHalla that type of stuff in Wakanda????
    Yes coates created rape camps in wakanda.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Yes coates created rape camps in wakanda.
    No he didn't....for REAL!!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    how would we lose her story of the cameo appearance is followed up with a solo movie where we get all of her story?
    so we are going to start in a present day BP movie and then flip to Storm having a solo? If it happened when Storm was younger wouldn't it make more sense for Tchalla to appear in a Storm solo where she helps him rather than the other way around since his movies are already in present day?
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    No he didn't....for REAL!!!!???
    dead ass serious.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I don't get why you would want to give Tchalla Storm story. Claremont wrote their meeting as a part of Storm's history, from HER view.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Can you get me a screen shot of that. I was just playing around in the Xforce thread when the preview came out, but if its writer confirmed, Im going to have good time laughing.
    hold your horses. the writer isnt Hickman or Duggan for that matter and the writer could be wearing something wakandan.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

dead ass serious.
    Yikes, that's Embarrassing.

Don't go to Wakanda kids you'll get thrown into Rape Camps...

so we are going to start in a present day BP movie and then flip to Storm having a solo? If it happened when Storm was younger wouldn't it make more sense for Tchalla to appear in a Storm solo where she helps him rather than the other way around since his movies are already in present day?
    have you seem Batman Vs. Superman? Do you recall how Wonder Woman was introduced? did you see her solo and what transpired when it came out?

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Sure here you go.

Attachment 89120
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I don't get why you would want to give Tchalla Storm story. Claremont wrote their meeting as a part of Storm's history, from HER view.
    how is her making a cameo giving tchalla her story? the context in which she appears doesnt even have to directly tie to them meeting when they were younger. it could literally happen as it did for Wonder Woman in DCEU.