Page 25 of 662 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125525 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    1. that makes the battle more interesting with me leaning with storm winning. so any little burst of energy could make her go binary? no specific energy signatures ?

2. Again if energy was just energy why couldnt ororo control the storm that sefako controlled? Why was she unable to do anything against it until she became hadari yao? They are different forms of energy that characters have access to based upon their abilities? Mutants that control natural forms of energy such as radiation, radio waves, thermal, electromagnetic, etc., wont be able to control or affect magical energies or energy that a god/goddess or cosmic being can control as the energy is different.

3. How does Captain Marvel absurd energy? Is it something that she can do like Ororo were she actually directly can manipulate or is it something that unconsciously happens that she doesnt actively control?
    1. Basically, yes. Any form of Energy can force her to go Binary. She went Binary by containing a small explosion. She went Binary by absorbing Blue Marvel's (Antimatter) High Form Energy.

2. I don't know why she couldn't. Maybe that's not what the story called for I don't know. But I do know is that throughout Marvel History AND continuity Divine Energy has always been mentioned to be one of the Highest Forms of Energy. It's not Natural or Cosmic, sometimes Magic, but it's still a form of Energy that is separated from the rest. That's why Divine Energy is so powerful, because its on par with other highest forms of Energy. The TOP Forms of Energy are: Cosmic, Divine, Magic. Of course there are levels of these.

3. She is basically a stronger version of Bishop.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 01-15-2019 at 03:45 PM.

wooo chile. poor Alexandra the poor thing just cant get it right... so because people want storm in the movies to reflect the storm in the comics your life dont matter??? goddess shes an idiot.

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/ale...men-1831777460

She just doesn't seem to get it. I can feel her own insecurities by what she states and I think she still lacks the maturity to engage in a critical yet constructive conversation with people. And let's be 100, she knows her time is almost up.

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    art by Leandromatos
    Nice find. One of may favorite costumes for Storm.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    1. Basically, yes. Any form of Energy can force her to go Binary. She went Binary by containing a small explosion. She went Binary by absorbing Blue Marvel's (Antimatter) High Form Energy.

2. I don't know why she couldn't. Maybe that's not what the story called for I don't know. But I do know is that throughout Marvel History AND continuity Divine Energy has always been mentioned to be one of the Highest Forms of Energy. It's not Natural or Cosmic, sometimes Magic, but it's still a form of Energy that is separated from the rest. That's why Divine Energy is so powerful, because its on par with other highest forms of Energy. The TOP Forms of Energy are: Cosmic, Divine, Magic. Of course there are levels of these.

3. She is basically a stronger version of Bishop.
    1. her going binary so unpredictably makes the battle that more indecisive.

2. that is why I'm asking has she shown being able to contain or even absorb divine energy because it is so powerful. it may result, if she were hit by it, to be KO'd or die instantly.

3. I see. then my earlier point stands. if storm removes all the energy from her she basically becomes powerless and then all storm would need to do is freeze her or punch her one good time and then she is out cold.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

She just doesn't seem to get it. I can feel her own insecurities by what she states and I think she still lacks the maturity to engage in a critical yet constructive conversation with people. And let's be 100, she knows her time is almost up.

you hit it right on the nail. she is very insecure and unfortunately her response shows. she says all this these things to appear as she is taking the high road; however, her tweet about not taking another actresses' is obviously a passive aggressive dig at kiki campaigning to be ororo. well news flash MS shipp the job as storm in the mcu offices hasnt been filled so it isnt yours to be taken.

and the tiffany gif is hilarious lololol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

you hit it right on the nail. she is very insecure and unfortunately her response shows. she says all this these things to appear as she is taking the high road; however, her tweet about not taking another actresses' is obviously a passive aggressive dig at kiki campaigning to be ororo. well news flash MS shipp the job as storm in the mcu offices hasnt been filled so it isnt yours to be taken.

and the tiffany gif is hilarious lololol
    Yup. She is trying to portray herself as the victim in this narrative but she keeps falling flat.

I'm not sure i agree with this list:

https://boundingintocomics.com/2019/...s-of-all-time/

Here are the teams that Storm led:

6. X-treme Xmen

During the late ’90s, prolific X-Men writer, Chris Claremont returned to writing Marvel’s Merry band of Mutants full-time. Using the very 90’s adjective of “X-Treme”, Claremont launched a new team book alongside artist Salvador Larocca. This team consisted of Beast, Psylocke, Bishop, Sage, Gambit, with new creations, Thunderbird (III), Lifeguard, Slipstream and featured Rogue as the leader. At first, their mission was to track down Destiny’s future predicting diaries, but that was quickly detoured as other threats were presented in the forms of the murderous Vargas, the universal conqueror, Khan, and the evil, mind-controlling mutant, Elias Bogan.

5. Gold Team

Functioning under the Uncanny X-Men book, this team is widely known as the other X-Men book of the ’90s. This team consisted of Storm, Jean, Iceman, Colossus, Archangel, and Bishop. What they lacked in page appeal they made up for in ability. In terms of raw power, this team casts a large shadow over its Blue counterpart. Storm, Iceman, and Jean alone could end the world as we knew at any given moment! Though the book was originally helmed by Chris Claremont and Jim Lee (same as “X-Men” with the Blue team), writing responsibilities were eventually taken over by Scott Lobdell.

This team played huge rolls in stories such as; “X-Cutioner’s Song,” “X-Tinction Agenda,” “Age of Apocalypse,” and “Phalanx Covenant.”

4. Outback Era

Often considered one of the best X-Men lineups of all time, the team that was based out of the Australian Outback consisted of Storm, Colossus, Havok, Wolverine, Dazzler, Longshot, Rogue and Psylocke. After being resurrected by Roma, the X-Men, led by Storm, are dropped in the abandoned town of Cooterman’s Creek where they faced off against Cybernetic super-villains, the Reavers. After dispatching the partially mechanical desperados, the X-Men took over the settlement and used it as their new base of operations.

They moved about the globe by way of the Aborigine mutant Gateway, and utilized the remaining Reaver technology to make their stay in the desert more comfortable. Being thought dead, coupled with their extremely remote home base, the X-Men were allowed to strike at their foes with impunity. It wasn’t a perfect home. The X-Men faced their fair share of challenges in the desert. Key among them was the evil computer they inherited, the Brood, and eventually the return of the Reavers themselves.

number 1 was xmen blue from the 90s. this is what I grew up reading but the early claremont uncanny stories beat this imo hands down.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-15-2019 at 04:16 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Yup. She is trying to portray herself as the victim in this narrative but she keeps falling flat.
    yes she is. I think most people can see through it which is why people are going in on her like they are.

Chy...Alexandria please go have several seats
    Last edited by Sunny; 01-15-2019 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Chy...Alexandria please go have several seats
    lmfao its gonna be a mess if marvel confirms they are going to recast the team lol

As they should. Please just reboot and start over -- a different cast and fresh story.

BANNED

1. her going binary so unpredictably makes the battle that more indecisive.

2. that is why I'm asking has she shown being able to contain or even absorb divine energy because it is so powerful. it may result, if she were hit by it, to be KO'd or die instantly.

3. I see. then my earlier point stands. if storm removes all the energy from her she basically becomes powerless and then all storm would need to do is freeze her or punch her one good time and then she is out cold.
    1. That’s why I said this fight can go either way.

2. She will attempt to absorb it yes. But most likely she will pass out due to the Nature if it being so strong. The ONLY time Carol has absorbed something close to Divine Energy was during Marvel Event “Fear Itself”. Sin the daughter of Red-Skull had a hammer and unleashed a powerful blast that was going to kill Spider-Woman and I believe Winter Soilder Captain America. Carol absorbed it and shot it back at Sin. Other than that...that’s THE closest we get to her absorbing high ranking Energy.

3. LOL NO Kyss. Carol Danvers is not powerless. Even if Storm somehow managed to take the energy from Carol she still has Super Strength, Super Speed, High Durability. Enough to simply KO Storm. Carol absorbing Energy gives her a boost in stats and ability to shoot concussive blast. That makes her extremely versatile. But no all Carol has to do is punch Storm and the fight is over.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    1. That’s why I said this fight can go either way.

2. She will attempt to absorb it yes. But most likely she will pass out due to the Nature if it being so strong. The ONLY time Carol has absorbed something close to Divine Energy was during Marvel Event “Fear Itself”. Sin the daughter of Red-Skull had a hammer and unleashed a powerful blast that was going to kill Spider-Woman and I believe Winter Soilder Captain America. Carol absorbed it and shot it back at Sin. Other than that...that’s THE closest we get to her absorbing high ranking Energy.

3. LOL NO Kyss. Carol Danvers is not powerless. Even if Storm somehow managed to take the energy from Carol she still has Super Strength, Super Speed, High Durability. Enough to simply KO Storm. Carol absorbing Energy gives her a boost in stats and ability to shoot concussive blast. That makes her extremely versatile. But no all Carol has to do is punch Storm and the fight is over.
    1. I agree here.

2. was the hammer blast divine energy? if so then storms blast could be tanked by Captain Marvel.

3. I meant she could use any energy blasts but yea all those other things would be true but she would essentially be Ms. marvel/rogue powerset when she originally stole her powers. we know ororo can easily handle rogue with her powers.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    As they should. Please just reboot and start over -- a different cast and fresh story.
    agreed 1000%

BANNED

1. I agree here.

2. was the hammer blast divine energy? if so then storms blast could be tanked by Captain Marvel.

3. I meant she could use any energy blasts but yea all those other things would be true but she would essentially be Ms. marvel/rogue powerset when she originally stole her powers. we know ororo can easily handle rogue with her powers.
    2. It’s better if you read Avengers(2010) #17 Feat Itself Tie -In. That should give you a better answer.

3. That’s true, but Rouge doesn’t have a way to compensate for Storm powerful Energy Manipulation Attacks. If she had Carols Energy absorbing powers then Storm vs Rogue would be a 50/50 just like this fight. But of course: Storm, Carol and Rogue have grown in power so it’s a bit harder to gauge the outcome and a winner.

Incredible Member

wooo chile. poor Alexandra the poor thing just cant get it right... so because people want storm in the movies to reflect the storm in the comics your life dont matter??? goddess shes an idiot.

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/ale...men-1831777460
    I feel bad for her. She had a shot at an iconic character but no time nor scenes to shine (at least in Apocalypse), it must be horrible for her to be promoting a movie as she knows another actress will play next and the Marvel movies will have a pretty good chance to be better and more accurate.
    Sorry for this young actress, I understand her frustration!