Page 157 of 662 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257657 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Thanks for sharing.
    The Fearless Two Cover is truly something else.
    Damn Does Storm look like she is right where she belongs in the BP Franchises
    She does look right where she belongs! Such a powerful group of heroes.
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    This right here....this made my day. That fearless cover is amazing. Lord this needs to come out already.
    indeed. I was not expecting this; it most definitely was a pleasant surprise!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I know this chick is not serious. Notice how she recommends actresses that look like her. Biracial and all. Girl shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Dark Phoenix Storm recopilation powers video 30s
    https://twitter.com/universoxmen/sta...70507244400648
    Why does she always look so angry? I really don’t like her facial expressions.

So it’s Shipp, Berry, Amandla, and Yara. Somethings not right with this picture. Surprised she didn’t include Zendaya.

biracial storm is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    *gasp* YOU TAKE IT BACK!!!! *crying* TAKE IT BACK!!!!

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I know this chick is not serious. Notice how she recommends actresses that look like her. Biracial and all. Girl shut up.
    Lol at the bold. But I agree 100% with you. Not to mention her "idea" is kinda crappy to begin with. Doesn't seem like there was that much thought put into it.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Storm needs a definitive solo book, or at least a great arc in a solo before they can even think of giving her a movie.

The movies are usually inspired one way or the other from the comics. Storm needs more solo material if we want her have an entire film to herself. I'm basically repeating what we've all been saying, that Storm needs her own book.
    She doesn't have a rogues gallery or a supporting cast and those are necessary. With Thor's role in the MCU being drastically different it opens the door for a new god-like superhero. That can be Storm.
    I think a Storm book needs to go all in on the duality of being a Goddess and mutant, and what that means to her as well as the MU. Her rogues should be made up of African deities and a few normal threats related to her being a mutant.
    Some may disagree but I think Storm should be considered a demigoddess rather than a full blown one. I find these type of stories are far more interesting when it's a demigod as they have to navigate both the world of gods and mortals. They tend have more trials and drama that makes for interesting stories. She'd be a bridge between the two worlds and all that goes with that.

But this getting way ahead of myself. First they need to actually give her a book.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

FEARLESS #2 (of 3)
    SEANAN MCGUIRE, KARLA PACHECO & MORE (W)
    CLAIRE ROE & MORE (A)
    Cover by YASMINE PUTRI
    Connecting Variant Cover by JENNY FRISON
    CELEBRATE THE WOMEN OF MARVEL WITH ALL-NEW STORIES!
    First, a star-studded adventure by Hugo-nominated writer Seanan McGuire! For Captain Marvel of the Avengers, Invisible Woman of the Fantastic Four and Storm of the X-Men, a seemingly simple day at a leadership camp for girls is turning out to be MUCH more complicated — and dangerous! — than they’d bargained for. Then, GWENPOOL, PUNISHER and Rick and Morty veteran Karla Pacheco dives into the dangerous world of Night Nurse! And don’t miss your dose of Herstory with profiles on classic and contemporary creators!

BLACK PANTHER #15
    TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • DANIEL ACUñA (A/C)
    Bring on the Bad Guys Variant Cover by RYAN BENJAMIN
    THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE OF WAKANDA – THE BLACK PANTHER RETURNS TO EARTH!
    T’Challa secures a legendary victory against N’Jadaka and his Intergalactic Empire! At last, the king can return to his throne and the loved ones he left behind. But even at home, T’Challa isn’t free from the Empire’s long shadow…

These covers got me feelin some type of way
    That Fearless cover is doing something to me right now I love it. The power the beauty the rage I’m so ready to pick this book up.
    In regards to those scenes from DP, I do like the scene with her creating the blizzard and the wind because it gives a bit more diversity when I thought they were giving us nothing but lightning lass like the comics. I will admit the flying is still sloppy to me and even when she is hovering it looks like a string is attached when she bobs they really need to polish that and the scene of her emerging from the top of the train was so cringeworthy I mean it looked bad they just don’t have a grip of flying mutants, even Jean looks a mess. Again I did e joy seeing her use wind and the blizzard though I won’t be supporting the movie I’m passing on that..

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post

yes yes yes.. please shut up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Why does she always look so angry? I really don’t like her facial expressions.
    nope not at all. she has bragged about really embodying ororo with the body movements but honey I'm just not seeing it or ororo in any of this. pass the torch to my mcu chocolate sister.

Quote Originally Posted by OblivionX33 View Post
    biracial storm is a joke
    she is and thank the hadari yao this will be the end of that joke.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I love momma maxine!!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Lol at the bold. But I agree 100% with you. Not to mention her "idea" is kinda crappy to begin with. Doesn't seem like there was that much thought put into it.
    the idea is awful! get a whole bunch of storms in one movie because why? past present future??? wtf? it makes no sense and the storm before apocalypse could barely conjure a breeze why would anyone want to see a movie about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Storm needs a definitive solo book, or at least a great arc in a solo before they can even think of giving her a movie.

The movies are usually inspired one way or the other from the comics. Storm needs more solo material if we want her have an entire film to herself. I'm basically repeating what we've all been saying, that Storm needs her own book.
    She doesn't have a rogues gallery or a supporting cast and those are necessary. With Thor's role in the MCU being drastically different it opens the door for a new god-like superhero. That can be Storm.
    I think a Storm book needs to go all in on the duality of being a Goddess and mutant, and what that means to her as well as the MU. Her rogues should be made up of African deities and a few normal threats related to her being a mutant.
    Some may disagree but I think Storm should be considered a demigoddess rather than a full blown one. I find these type of stories are far more interesting when it's a demigod as they have to navigate both the world of gods and mortals. They tend have more trials and drama that makes for interesting stories. She'd be a bridge between the two worlds and all that goes with that.

But this getting way ahead of myself. First they need to actually give her a book.
    I love the idea of her learning about the aspects of her divinity while fighting all types of gods and goddesses, particularly ones that are connected to the pantheon from which her powers originated. and if they dont further explore this the book itself should go into detail explaining her connection to the divine and also her mystical heritage as well. right now all we know is she is a goddess. there is so much there to explore.

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    That Fearless cover is doing something to me right now I love it. The power the beauty the rage I’m so ready to pick this book up.
    In regards to those scenes from DP, I do like the scene with her creating the blizzard and the wind because it gives a bit more diversity when I thought they were giving us nothing but lightning lass like the comics. I will admit the flying is still sloppy to me and even when she is hovering it looks like a string is attached when she bobs they really need to polish that and the scene of her emerging from the top of the train was so cringeworthy I mean it looked bad they just don’t have a grip of flying mutants, even Jean looks a mess. Again I did e joy seeing her use wind and the blizzard though I won’t be supporting the movie I’m passing on that..

I agree wholeheartedly with how sloppy her flying and hovering looks. it's not graceful, ita not fierce and it doenst look natural. it very much looks like she is connected to a zip wire or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

FEARLESS #2 (of 3)
    SEANAN MCGUIRE, KARLA PACHECO & MORE (W)
    CLAIRE ROE & MORE (A)
    Cover by YASMINE PUTRI
    Connecting Variant Cover by JENNY FRISON
    CELEBRATE THE WOMEN OF MARVEL WITH ALL-NEW STORIES!
    First, a star-studded adventure by Hugo-nominated writer Seanan McGuire! For Captain Marvel of the Avengers, Invisible Woman of the Fantastic Four and Storm of the X-Men, a seemingly simple day at a leadership camp for girls is turning out to be MUCH more complicated — and dangerous! — than they’d bargained for. Then, GWENPOOL, PUNISHER and Rick and Morty veteran Karla Pacheco dives into the dangerous world of Night Nurse! And don’t miss your dose of Herstory with profiles on classic...
    YYYYYAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS ! This cover looks AMAZING! Book=SOLD!
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 05-23-2019 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    YYYYYAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS ! This cover looks AMAZING! Book=SOLD!
    indeed!! also what are your thoughts on foxmen storm and the scenes shown this far? ru planning on seeing it?

indeed!! also what are your thoughts on foxmen storm and the scenes shown this far? ru planning on seeing it?
    Mixed feelings. I like that we at least saw something other than lightning but I remain skeptical. I am not planning on watching it. I might after I see how other Storm fans react to it, and I am thinking our expectations are already super low lol...still hoping for the best but expecting another fail.

ok off topic but just how in the hell does Cyclops have double the page count on his topic on the X-Books forum as Storm when she's way more popular