Page 343 of 662 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I actually agree the ones that are listed as her worst I didn't like them at all. all those were hideous.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    In what ways? did u like it and ororo power display?
    I loved Ororo's power display...overall that was great. I just feel like this story is an "Elseworld or What if..." limited series. So while I'm entertained, I'm not fully invested in what happens to the characters. Next issue will probably start with Moria in her new-new life and we shall see the story from a different angle.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I loved Ororo's power display...overall that was great. I just feel like this story is an "Elseworld or What if..." limited series. So while I'm entertained, I'm not fully invested in what happens to the characters. Next issue will probably start with Moria in her new-new life and we shall see the story from a different angle.
    that's fair especially since we know that most of the mutants who died will appear in death of x. however, moira is on her 10th life she wont get more than that unless she makes the right chose, whatever that means. and the power display still has me fansploding.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

that's fair especially since we know that most of the mutants who died will appear in death of x. however, moira is on her 10th life she wont get more than that unless she makes the right chose, whatever that means. and the power display still has me fansploding.
    As far as the power display, I really like how detailed it was. I would love to see Storm make a giant water version of herself to attack someone. Even better, a lightning giant.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

I don't agree the Wakanda costume is the best. I always though it hideous. I also don't think it should be labeled as a Wakanda outfit because no one in Wakanda dressed like that.

BANNED

Oh God, not the X-Treme outfit.

I kind of liked the Extraordinary outfit and her most recent one. But I'm also weird and really liked the Kubert/Revolution costume.

As far as the power display, I really like how detailed it was. I would love to see Storm make a giant water version of herself to attack someone. Even better, a lightning giant.
    both of these would be impressive. I thought the first image of how strong Ororo stood while the Cuckoo sister cowered at the immensity of the display was cool too. Seeing her be able to create such details with the water just show there is no limit to what she could potentially create so I hope we see more of this creativity moving forward. Cant recall the last time her powerw were utilize this creatively in the xbooks.

So has storms powers ever been really defined? I know she controls the weather, but usually it's just lightning, rain and tornadoes. Other then those what can she do?

Quote Originally Posted by PoorStudent View Post
    So has storms powers ever been really defined? I know she controls the weather, but usually it's just lightning, rain and tornadoes. Other then those what can she do?
    hi there welcome to the thread. this explanation of her powers was taken from the op:

Psionically linked to the weather patterns of Earth, Ororo perceives the world around her as patterns of energyforces thus allowing her to command meteorological energy patterns to raise or lower temperature levels, direct air currents as hurricane-force winds, a pressure dome that can deflect attacks, or to maneuver herself through the sky, excite electron particles to call down lightning bolts, scramble incoming psionic assaults, or fire electrical blasts from her fingertips, and summon clouds as fog cover or in order to bring forth precipitation such as rain, snow, sleet, and hail, and can manipulate her own perceptions to see electrical energy and the factors behind weather phenomena. Her powers are not limited solely to the meteorological effects on earth, as she can and has manipulated the energies on alien planets after establishing communion or bonding to the planet/energies. It should be noted that her powers are augmented when utilized in outer-space as demonstrated by her infamous galatic core feat. Additionally Ororo has been credited as being one of the most powerful mutants with the classification as an omega-level mutant and was recently confirmed to be a real goddess known as the Hadari Yao, she who preserves the balance of all natural things.

she has performed internal attacks, manipulated the earths magnetic field, created her own EMP blast, healed alien dimensions, hosted cosmic beings in her consciousness, created flash floods from moisture in air, and once almost became a being of pure elemental energy (roguestorm). there is a lot the character can beyond lightning. it's a shame it isnt shown more often.

hope this helps.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-05-2019 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PoorStudent View Post
    Let me bless you with the knowledge of my people

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/storm...orms-p-719868/
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Let me bless you with the knowledge of my people

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/storm...orms-p-719868/
    yes boo. that link will answer any storm question you may have. this link is in the OP too.

@poorstudent check out first page a few links you may find useful.

Astonishing Member

I actually agree the ones that are listed as her worst I didn't like them at all. all those were hideous.
    Oh wow that schoolgirl outfit is horrid. Please tell me that only lasted until the end of the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Oh wow that schoolgirl outfit is horrid. Please tell me that only lasted until the end of the issue?
    you talking the yellow and blue one? I'm not sure how long but it was all atrocious lol.

For the most part but a few I definitely disagree with a few. For sure her gold costume was definitely not her best look. I was always a fan of XXM, 90’s, Classic (surprised that wasn’t listed) and the battle dress.

And apparently I was a little tramp in another life because......I kind of liked the school girl outfit !

I am seeing this a lot in various threads but...this run is canon right? I know it will somehow change since we know all the big names that just died will be back... but am I missing something?
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 09-05-2019 at 10:41 PM.

I really like current look though I feel it would look much better with a heel: