Page 545 of 662 FirstFirst ... 45445495535541542543544545546547548549555595645 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I do not like him in a boat, I do not like him with a goat.

I do not like him in a house, I do not like him with a mouse.

I do not like him on a train, I do not like him in the rain.

I do not like him in a chair, I do not like him anywhere.

And very much like green eggs and ham, for Coates' BP I don't give a d@mn.
    lmfao you are an absolute mess. you need to support this brother at marvel. he is working to place both tchalla and ororo as the leading forces to be reckoned with in the marvel universe just you wait and see.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I mean.... putting that take aside, if Coates ends the romance with Ororo in favor of picking up with Nakia, what then?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I mean.... putting that take aside, if Coates ends the romance with Ororo in favor of picking up with Nakia, what then?
    Simple. They will stop liking Coates......

I mean if this happens Ororo is still forever tied to the mythos of wakanda hence her connection to tchalla would never die. coates has done more for the development of ororo than any xwriter has imho. I will forever be grateful to that wherever these two ultimately end.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I’m the first to admit I haven’t read much of it. I’m going to get into the Coates run more at some point because I like Coates and I loved Priest’s BP. But I think it’s unlikely Ororo is going to stay central in there. Which is fine, because I read the different books for different things; it’s apples and oranges. I just suspect anyone reading this run thinking it is meant to cement Ororo with BP in the MU is going to end up disappointed. I don’t think that has ever been the endgame. But who knows.

I’m the first to admit I haven’t read much of it. I’m going to get into the Coates run more at some point because I like Coates and I loved Priest’s BP. But I think it’s unlikely Ororo is going to stay central in there. Which is fine, because I read the different books for different things; it’s apples and oranges. I just suspect anyone reading this run thinking it is meant to cement Ororo with BP in the MU is going to end up disappointed. I don’t think that has ever been the endgame. But who knows.
    I really think you should give the entire run a try starting back in 2016. people give him a lot of grief but his stories are actually pretty good. and as I said regardless of if they end together or not coates have handled them both in a manner I have appreciated.

BANNED

I’ll be reading the full run at some point. I have no beef with Coates at present.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    This is why I love you so dearly! Please continue to spread the truth in ways that only you can do!!! I'm not sure why there is a need to perpetuate falsehoods at it relates to Tchallas role within the country of Wakanda. If tchalla was as weak as some would like us to believe their country wouldn't fight as hard as they had to see his safe return. The country would not insist on still looking to him for guidance and direction when faced with external threats. Thank you again for disrupting the narrative that Tchalla is sitting in the comfort of the palace serving only as a symbol versus actually playing a vital role in the politics of wakanda. I also loved how you tied it back to the Hadari Yao!!!
    What falsehoods were spread? My image proves that he is not leading the country. What authority he has is unknown. From what we see hes doing the same job he was doing before, but is he a vigilante, a general, a commander of armed forces? This needs to be addressed because this isn't spiderman or batman where people with powers can just run around doing whatever. If they changed the status, details are needed.

What's funny is instead of having this meeting pictured with the new council to decide if Shuri should be BP, its random unelected people who have no real authority. U.S. democracy in action I guess.

lmfao you are an absolute mess. you need to support this brother at marvel. he is working to place both tchalla and ororo as the leading forces to be reckoned with in the marvel universe just you wait and see.
    I’m not supporting a brother if he’s putting out trash. And I’ll believe he’s trying to make T’Challa a force to be reckoned with when he finally cuts it out with the shade throwing towards him along with giving him some honest to god feats and writing him, you know, in character.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    What falsehoods were spread? My image proves that he is not leading the country. What authority he has is unknown. From what we see hes doing the same job he was doing before, but is he a vigilante, a general, a commander of armed forces? This needs to be addressed because this isn't spiderman or batman where people with powers can just run around doing whatever. If they changed the status, details are needed.

What's funny is instead of having this meeting pictured with the new council to decide if Shuri should be BP, its random unelected people who have no real authority. U.S. democracy in action I guess.
    he sits on the council, he has led the Dora milage and the hatut zaraze in battle. to say that he is just a figurehead is a falsehood. his political importance goes beyond simply being a figurehead.

BANNED

I mean if this happens Ororo is still forever tied to the mythos of wakanda hence her connection to tchalla would never die. coates has done more for the development of ororo than any xwriter has imho. I will forever be grateful to that wherever these two ultimately end.
    That’s how I feel. He’s done a lot more with Storm than any x-writer. Fingers crossed she appears in Black Panther II.

This time they need to get a good Storm.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    No. More. Biracial. Storms. Onscreen.
    Sad people even have to say this. Angela Bassett should have been cast as the first Storm. Honestly if she weren’t playing Ramonds she looks good enough to still do it.

But yes find a good dark skinned actress to play Storm. It’s colorism to the extreme if Black roles always have to be filled by biracial people.

he sits on the council, he has led the Dora milage and the hatut zaraze in battle. to say that he is just a figurehead is a falsehood. his political importance goes beyond simply being a figurehead.
    I don't think he does sit on the council. Those are supposed to be elected officials and I don't think he has been elected yet. We said hes a figurehead, we didnt say he didnt do anything. I'm curious to know what his technical position is now. Its Black Panther, but what does that mean now.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Yes Excellent!!

Your Hatred for Coates matches my hatred for Black Panther. It is rare to find one with such potential as yourself *Evil Smirk*

Come!! It is time for you to Release It. Let thy hatred grow within you Boy! And Achieve UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!

Join me at my side and we shall rule ALL!!!
    Whoa. Back up with that BP hate. That's my dude.

CBB/BP for life.

You have got to be joking.

I'd sooner support Bendis.

#not gonna happen.