Page 432 of 662 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432433434435436442482532 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Count me in as another person that doesn't think this sounds like Storm at all. It just reads really bad to me. I mentioned this in another thread, but the lead ups that led to these new extreme views were just non existent since Hickman came aboard, and because of that none of this feels natural to me. Everyone's attitudes are too singular and similar. If there was more nuance, more internal conflict about these views, it would be easier to swallow. But there hasn't been any of that. And yeah, poor Storm. Every interview that comes out about the books she's featured in, you always hear the same characters being talked up and being said they are the writer's favorite. It's never her. I wish I could get a sense of passion for the character from the people in charge, but I never get that. She always seems like an afterthought.
    this closely resembles my view on Duggan's interview around maurauders. from that interview I'm just not excited about what's to come for her.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    He kind of did the same thing in New Avengers. Many characters were written as ooc. Smart people not seeking input from other geniuses to solve a universal threat?

Really didn't make sense.

He seems like a plot driven author, in a sense that--"I need character A to do this so this can happen. Therefore, character A will act and sound ridiculously OOC, but I need the chips to fall some other way.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this closely resembles my view on Duggan's interview around maurauders. from that interview I'm just not excited about what's to come for her.
    I don't doubt Duggan will give Ororo her dues - the man writes for every character in a team and his writing never leaves anyone out. The least one should expect is every character will get a shinning moment. Duggan isn't my issue with Maurauders.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I don't doubt Duggan will give Ororo her dues - the man writes for every character in a team and his writing never leaves anyone out. The least one should expect is every character will get a shinning moment. Duggan isn't my issue with Maurauders.
    what's your issue with the title?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Niffleheim

what's your issue with the title?
    Kitty and Emma What else? I have a long standing aversion to these characters

Kitty and Emma What else? I have a long standing aversion to these characters
    lmfao lololol.

I guess my issue without having read this title is that it seems like gold revamped. kitty leading a team of veteran members just makes zero sense. and dont get me started on ororo working with Emma. its just making me nauseous just thinking about it.

sounds like your aversion for kitty goes back before gold though. with Emma I get it but what about kitty? where did ur aversion come from?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-10-2019 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    "Man should know when he is beaten" sounded off to me.

We don't know were this is? Considering she is a govt. official now, by attacking this lab, if its in another country, would that be an act of war?
    no it wouldnt. there are attacking the orchis corporation not any specific country.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    It's a little stiff. Sounds like Storm from the animated series. I think they just throw out a generic line that they think someone would say.
    yea I was getting tas vibes from this preview:

Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-10-2019 at 06:13 PM.

Niffleheim

lmfao lololol.

I guess my issue without having read this title is that it seems like gold revamped. kitty leading a team of veteran members just makes zero sense. and dont get me started on ororo working with Emma. its just making me nauseous just thinking about it.

sounds like your aversion for kitty goes back before gold though. with Emma I get it but what about kitty? where did ur aversion come from?
    I was young it took root too early and I haven't been able to shade the dislike - in New Mutants I found her bratty and annoying and most of all her calling the NW members x-babies.

I was young it took root too early and I haven't been able to shade the dislike - in New Mutants I found her bratty and annoying and most of all her calling the NW members x-babies.
    so basically guggs got her right when he wrote her as annoying af in gold got it lol. yea I never read new mutants but I always liken ororo being led by kitty to wonder woman being led by batgirl. I dont think any ww fan would be ok with that. and goddess knows what would happen if cyclops had to take orders from kitty.

Niffleheim

so basically guggs got her right when he wrote her as annoying af in gold got it lol. yea I never read new mutants but I always liken ororo being led by kitty to wonder woman being led by batgirl. I dont think any ww fan would be ok with that. and goddess knows what would happen if cyclops had to take orders from kitty.
    Yep Ppl are actually into her being a spoiled brat and her numerous outfit changes hence the name Prestige I guess. (Maybe someone will correct me on why she was named Prestige)

Yep Ppl are actually into her being a spoiled brat and her numerous outfit changes hence the name Prestige I guess. (Maybe someone will correct me on why she was named Prestige)
    I dont think guggs came up with a reason other than she wanted to have a name unique to her own not tied to either her parents.

If we got a Storm in the MCU that looked like this I would freaking lose it:

Attachment 88142

Attachment 88143

Niffleheim

If we got a Storm in the MCU that looked like this I would freaking lose it:

Attachment 88142

Attachment 88143
    She has the perfect face and body but she is too short. like how many ppl would tower over her on screen?

She has the perfect face and body but she is too short. like how many ppl would tower over her on screen?
    her face is divine. if we could get an actress who can act, was tall and had this face we would be set.

I was just mesmerized by her face!

I loved all of this