Page 559 of 662 FirstFirst ... 59459509549555556557558559560561562563569609659 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I will see if I can find them but it was a while ago obviously before the merger was even on the radar.
    And was it all BP fans who told you this?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    And was it all BP fans who told you this?
    not all obviously silly goose. maybe two or three people from what I can recall. like I said it was awhile ago.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

not all obviously silly goose. maybe two or three people from what I can recall. like I said it was awhile ago.
    I asked because you said BP fans instead of some people. Some posters like to paint with big brushes when it comes to talking about people.

BANNED

I asked because you said BP fans instead of some people. Some posters like to paint with big brushes when it comes to talking about people.
    Touché my good Sir touché.....

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

I know I’m a few pages late but I just can’t hold my tongue. Idk why fans are making such a big deal about Storm appearing in BP2, they do not have to make her a mistress she could just be someone to help with the battle. Idk how that can be a bad thing being reintroduced into this franchise by the way of an Uber popular movie. In no ways does that mean she will be a home wrecker especially since TChalla isn’t even married to Nakia regardless how some like her in the role. It’s been said the XMen will be sprinkled into different movies so why should Storm sit this out when this is the best way to get the audience back invested in the character after bad showings in Fox. If they knock it out if the park like with BP in CW people will be clamoring for a solo. So how is this a bad thing. I prefer an adult Storm I don’t want anymore teenage Storm I hope we get 20ish Storm in this reboot.

well I never said all BP fans even though it felt like it.

check out post 63765

me gloating about being right lol. I have to dig a little more to find the initial posts were some BP fans told me she would never be in a BP movie.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ever!/page4251

that will take a bit more work.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    I know I’m a few pages late but I just can’t hold my tongue. Idk why fans are making such a big deal about Storm appearing in BP2, they do not have to make her a mistress she could just be someone to help with the battle. Idk how that can be a bad thing being reintroduced into this franchise by the way of an Uber popular movie. In no ways does that mean she will be a home wrecker especially since TChalla isn’t even married to Nakia regardless how some like her in the role. It’s been said the XMen will be sprinkled into different movies so why should Storm sit this out when this is the best way to get the audience back invested in the character after bad showings in Fox. If they knock it out if the park like with BP in CW people will be clamoring for a solo. So how is this a bad thing. I prefer an adult Storm I don’t want anymore teenage Storm I hope we get 20ish Storm in this reboot.
    exactly right. her appearing doesnt mean she will be a love interest.

How old would the kid that Storm delivered in LifeDeath 2 be now?

If he were to be a young teenage boy, he could be a great addition to Storm's supporting cast. Did we see them in whatever story Gugg's wrote in Gold?

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post

If he were to be a young teenage boy, he could be a great addition to Storm's supporting cast. Did we see them in whatever story Gugg's wrote in Gold?
    Real talk, given the sliding timescale and the idea that it's only been around 10 years since the X-Men were founded, that child should barely be in kindergarten.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Real talk, given the sliding timescale and the idea that it's only been around 10 years since the X-Men were founded, that child should barely be in kindergarten.
    Ok damnit, then lets have wonky comic book sci fi age him up a la Valeria and Franklin and make him a viable character.

who??? I'm sorry what's a gold?? you referring to Scott lobdells gold team from the 90s cause that's all I got for you lol.

who??? I'm sorry what's a gold?? you referring to Scott lobdells gold team from the 90s cause that's all I got for you lol.
    Guggenheim's recent X-men: Gold story where Storm returns to that village with her god hammer.

Guggenheim's recent X-men: Gold story where Storm returns to that village with her god hammer.
    hmmmm never heard of that writer or that story sorry:

hmmmm never heard of that writer or that story sorry:

The shade. The shade of it all!

The shade. The shade of it all!
    lolololol.... I kid hes actually a very nice guy I just didnt like his storm.