Page 448 of 662 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498548 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

oan. is it just me or am the only one who doesnt really like the artwork for xmen 1?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oan. is it just me or am the only one who doesnt really like the artwork for xmen 1?

it's not just you, leinil yu art looks lifeless to me
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

oooh thanks love

I so hope we get more than lightning lass tomorrow.
    I'm not disturbed by her using lightning as long as it makes sense and shes actually getting stuff done, both boxes seem to be checked. I'm overall just so glad to see Storm in the first issue of the most important series in years so even if the preview is all there is for her that's enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Cool. Thank you. I read the spoilers and man. *SIGH*........
    Uh oh I'm guessing that's a bad sigh lol but I'm just gonna wait till tomorrow.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    I'm not disturbed by her using lightning as long as it makes sense and shes actually getting stuff done, both boxes seem to be checked. I'm overall just so glad to see Storm in the first issue of the most important series in years so even if the preview is all there is for her that's enough for me.

NO NO, it's not BAD. A sigh of relief.....

BANNED

LOL I'm loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    it's not just you, leinil yu art looks lifeless to me
    ok that's good to know lol. yea I'm not feeling it at all.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

NO NO, it's not BAD. A sigh of relief.....
    Thank the goddess lol!

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post

that's a fair point. I cant argue against you there.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    thanks juan.. not gonna lie.

I'm loving how ororo is drawn here but why are Polaris' eyes white??

also what are they looking at?? looks like something is behind some glass...
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-15-2019 at 01:19 PM.

agreed. you have friends that arent your best friends. I think yoga was just distinguishing between rogue and the other ladies. I think you both are correct. they are friends just not as close as Jean and psylocke.
    Yeah. Rogue and Storm are definitely friends, homies even. They've had way too many adventures together not too be. It's just that the comics canon doesn't support the 'besties' angle that TAS cast them in(while also barely addressing Jean and Ororo's friendship). Certainly Storm is friends with basically all the main X-Men, and Rogue is certainly closer to her than, let's say, Rockslide, but they don't quite have the same stories together like Storm has had with Jean or Betsy.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Thank GOD. Finally someone KNOWS that Storm has BLUE FREAKING EYES!!!!!!!!

And HAHAHAHAHA MONKEYS!!!!!!! the Humans are Monkeys!!!!!!!

Attachment 88289

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Yeah. Rogue and Storm are definitely friends, homies even. They've had way too many adventures together not too be. It's just that the comics canon doesn't support the 'besties' angle that TAS cast them in(while also barely addressing Jean and Ororo's friendship). Certainly Storm is friends with basically all the main X-Men, and Rogue is certainly closer to her than, let's say, Rockslide, but they don't quite have the same stories together like Storm has had with Jean or Betsy.
    exactly I agree with you here. did you hear Claremont is coming back?? I hope he gets to write storm. I would love to know what he thinks about what coates is doing.

Thank GOD. Finally someone KNOWS that Storm has BLUE FREAKING EYES!!!!!!!!

And HAHAHAHAHA MONKEYS!!!!!!! the Humans are Monkeys!!!!!!!

Attachment 88289
    those eyes are gorgeous but when did ororo eyes go white like ororo?? help me understand.

and lolol at the frieza gif.