Page 289 of 662 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Hell Lords are still powerful outside their Realm. Dr. Strange still struggles to fight Dormmamu every time he steps out of his realm. Their powers may be weakened as I have said already, but they are still powerful. Adversary does not stack to that. He is not on par with Mephisto or any of the others. You can't conclude he is more powerful just by Adversary besting Roma a person with No feats to her title.

No I'm not saying he is as powerful as the others because he beat Roma. I'm saying he can go to any dimension or any realm and still be powerful, immensely powerful. Him roaming the earth wouldnt cause him to lose any of his power as mephisto was when black panther cut him off rom his power source. So it's not about who he has beaten that makes him stronger imo. It's that he can go anywhere and still retain ALL of his power. Do you see the difference in that?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-13-2019 at 02:08 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

The cover for Maurauders Issue 2:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    No I'm not saying he is as powerful as the others because he beat Roma. I'm saying he can go to any dimension or any realm and still be powerful. Him roaming the earth and being cut of from his power source like Black Panther did to Mephisto would not work against Adversary. So it's not about who he has beaten that makes him stronger imo. It's that he can do anywhere and still retain ALL of his power. Do you see the difference in that?
    I know what your saying, Adversary being free to do what he wants not having a realm that he calls home. But what does work against Adversary is banishing him to a realm he can't escape, hurting him with Metal(An embarrassing weakness I might add). Also, You can't cut off Mephisto's power source, what BP could possibly be PIS. I mean it's just weird that other people have trouble with Mephisto even outside his realm, but BP is able to beat him in both? To me that sounds fishy.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-13-2019 at 02:28 PM.

I know what your saying, Adversary being free to do what he wants not having a realm that he calls home. But what does work against Adversary is banishing him to a realm he can't escape, hurting him with Metal(An embarrassing weakness I might add). Also, You can't cut off Mephisto's power source, what BP could possibly be PIS.
    he escapes every time. as Roma said he cant stay trapped forever. also metal cant kill him, it just slows him down something that BP explained in bp:

he can never, must never be locked away forever.

BANNED

I didn't say metal can kill him, but a weakness that's easily exposed against Adversary.

I didn't say metal can kill him, but a weakness that's easily exposed against Adversary.
    it's a weakness he eventually overcomes is my point boo. he can regenerate and at most it only slows him down. also I wouldnt say that feat of mephisto is pis too loud. you don want the BP fans to get whiff of that lol. but seriously, canon demonstrates that the hell lords are not as strong when they are not in their dimension, even if they are still powerful (though getting beaten by a mortal in the case of mephisto doesnt sound powerful to me). but I guess we can agree to disagree. we both have expressed our points pretty extensively now. maybe one of these days adversary origin would be explained and where he fits in the greater picture of the demon hierarchy.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-13-2019 at 03:25 PM.

BANNED

it's a weakness he eventually overcomes is my point boo. he can regenerates and at most it only slows him down. also I wouldnt say that feat of mephisto is pis too loud. you don want the BP fans to get whiff of that lol. but seriously, canon demonstrates that the hell lords are not as strong when they are not in their dimension, even if they are still powerful (though getting beaten by a mortal in the case of mephisto doesnt sound powerful to me). but I guess we can agree to disagree. we both have expressed our points pretty extensively now. maybe one of these days adversary origin would be explained and where he fits in the greater picture of the demon hierarchy.
    I wouldn't say he "Overcame" his weakness. But Ok? And I would definitely call it PIS when other people have trouble fighting Mephisto even outside his realm. That makes no sense. Anyway, Adversary has not shown he anywhere on par with any of the Hell Lords just going by Cannon. But Agree to Disagree.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-13-2019 at 02:56 PM.

Overcoming a Weakness would be Metal no longer harms him. Anyway, I would definitely call it PIS when other people have trouble fighting Mephisto even outside his realm yet BP is able to best him? That makes no sense. Anyway, Adversary is not on par with any of the Hell Lords just going by Cannon.
    it's a weakness that slows him down is what I mean, not that he is no longer weak to it. you hit him with metal it hurts him and then he simply regenerates. just as he did in BP and when he fought colossus. it's not going to ultimately stop him. however you take dormammu and mephisto, who you say are stronger, out of their dimension and they become severely weakened allowing mortals such as black panther and dr stange easily to defeat them. they are strong so long as they reside in their respective dimensions but once you take them out they can be beaten. that is what canon supports and based upon this alone I would argue canon supports adversary to be stronger.

dormammu cant even cross outside his realm per dr. strange. adversary travelled to earth multiple times and even to the center of the universe, as well as to the demon realm unchallenged. the same restrictions that exist on the hell lords do not apply to him, which again makes me believe he might be stronger or is stronger than the hell lords.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-13-2019 at 03:27 PM.

BANNED

it's a weakness that slows him down is what I mean, not that he is no longer weak to it. you hit him with metal it hurts him and then he simply regenerates. just as he did in BP and when fought colossus. it's not going to ultimately stop him. however you take dormammu and mephisto, who you say are stronger, out of they dimension they are severely weakened allowing mortals such as black panther and dr stange easily defeat them. they are strong so long as they reside in their respective dimensions but one you take them out they can be beaten. that is what canon supports and based upon this alone I would argue canon supports adversary to be stronger.

dormammu cant even cross outside his realm per dr. strange. adversary travelled to earth multiple times and even to the center of the universe, as well as to the demon realm unchallenged. the same restrictions that exist on the hell lords do not apply to him, which again makes believe he might be stronger or is stronger than the hell lords.
    Hmmm Interesting...

Hmmm Interesting...
    I know. it puts a lot of perspective on things. which, and I know that some may say I'm being extra, but it really highlights how powerful adversary is but furthermore just how powerful ororo is that she could defeat him and was described as a bigger God. the fact that he has such power at his disposal but feared ororo (as well as forge) is quite interesting to me indeed.

I told you we are in the era of The Hadari Yao, Storm Goddess of the Elements!!!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-13-2019 at 03:28 PM.

here's the solicit for Maurauders #2:

Solicit

MARAUDERS #2
    Gerry Duggan (W) • Matteo Lolli (A) • Russell Dauterman (C)
    The Hellfire Trading Company has control of Mutant trade on the seas… but that doesn’t mean its Inner Circle is done stabbing one another in the back. As Captain Pryde and her Marauders sail on, the real cutthroats are back home…

here's the solicit for Maurauders #2:

Solicit

MARAUDERS #2
    Gerry Duggan (W) • Matteo Lolli (A) • Russell Dauterman (C)
    The Hellfire Trading Company has control of Mutant trade on the seas… but that doesn’t mean its Inner Circle is done stabbing one another in the back. As Captain Pryde and her Marauders sail on, the real cutthroats are back home…
    I hate Kitty Pryde so much that I am still not sure I am going to buy this book. I just don't know...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I hate Kitty Pryde so much that I am still not sure I am going to buy this book. I just don't know...
    lmfao hahaha. why do you hate her so much?

and with the iger news I'm not sure I will be purchasing any marvel books until that issue is resolved.

lmfao hahaha. why do you hate her so much?

and with the iger news I'm not sure I will be purchasing any marvel books until that issue is resolved.
    I didn't hate Kitty Pryde at all before X-Men Gold. She was cool with me. But after the way Marc Guggenheim wrote her in Gold, I have no use for the character. She still needs more of a time out if you ask me.

And what Iger news? The only thing I read is that he is unhappy with the performance of Fox Studios and largely blames Dark Phoenix. No surprise there.
    Last edited by Stormrocks; 08-13-2019 at 04:39 PM.

Ok just read the upcoming solicit for the XBooks after HPoX.

Kinda wish Storm was on the XForce Team. That premise of the books sounds awesome. But unfortunately there's no room for her.(Assuming the Jean+Logan shipping is going to take up to much space and cool feats for Quiten Q.)

Maruaders doesn't sound like flagship book.
    But seeing how Storm in it I'll be giving it a look. Hopefully.