Page 338 of 662 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    But water wasnt needed for everyone to see what was going on. We've seen telepaths relay information to multiple people at once all the time. Storm's water trick was of lower quality anyway than an actual psychic image. Think of 4K HDTV vs 480p SDTV. I really think she wanted to show off...lol
    Listen, we take our moments to stunt in a major event book where we can. You think she's letting those panels go to Husk? Husk??

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Xavier wanted everyone to see what was going on i assume. I do wonder If all they could make out was faces as at one point we saw Jean and Monet face. Maybe it added a sense of extra realism as opposed to connecting all the minds. I'm glad it happened though. lol
    these were my thoughts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I never trusted ol' Karima.
    your feelings turned out to be accurate
    Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    And I loved every minute of it
    me too boo I loved it.

But water wasnt needed for everyone to see what was going on. We've seen telepaths relay information to multiple people at once all the time. Storm's water trick was of lower quality anyway than an actual psychic image. Think of 4K HDTV vs 480p SDTV. I really think she wanted to show off...lol
    I think you have to take into consideration the distance as well. trying to do so much over such large distances with all of the chaos would be incredibly taxing.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

It was more of Xavier fangirling over Ororo's hydrokinesis since she didn't even know what he wanted from her. He was like "Erik look what we can do"

BANNED

Listen, we take our moments to stunt in a major event book where we can. You think she's letting those panels go to Husk? Husk??
    Lmao y'all we cannot deny that Storm loves being a stunt queen. When she flexes, 'Ro flexes HOARD!

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    It was more of Xavier fangirling over Ororo's hydrokinesis since she didn't even know what he wanted from her. He was like "Erik look what we can do"
    right. ororo cant help she is the goat.

Lmao y'all we cannot deny that Storm loves being a stunt queen. When she flexes, 'Ro flexes HOARD!

she sure as hell does. without even trying. the girl is a beast.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Not to sour on anything but I dont get what the point of Storm's Sea World trick was. Jean and Monet could have still been visual there psychically in the scene without needing to be made out of water. I think Storm was just showing off with her extra self

She's like Im about to get my panel time too even if Im not on the mission
    Lol I agree it didn't seem too necessary but I'm glad her level of control was touched on.

Okay spend a couple of minutes searching for it but can't find it.
    Someone if you can, please post scans of Storm Cloud bending.

The One where she and Gambit escape in a Tornado and see her face.

Two. I believe is from the UX annual. Where she made a howling face.
    And any other I maybe missing

And lastly the HoX water bending.

Please and thank you.

I wouldnt be surprised if she orchestrated Husk's death so she could get her moment. How? I dont know but the Queen needed her shine

Next stop. Water weapons. I need bows and arrows, swords, maces, the whole nine yards and top knotch characterization
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Okay spend a couple of minutes searching for it but can't find it.
    Someone if you can, please post scans of Storm Cloud bending.

The One where she and Gambit escape in a Tornado and see her face.

Two. I believe is from the UX annual. Where she made a howling face.
    And any other I maybe missing

And lastly the HoX water bending.

Please and thank you.
    is this what you are talking about?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Next stop. Water weapons. I need bows and arrows, swords, maces, the whole nine yards and top knotch characterization
    Yoooooooo I would flip my damn lid!

Wow sounds interesting. Headed to the shop shortly. she created a tidal wave in a classic wolverine issue to take out some mobster and the water lens in Hidden Years but this sounds even more awesome. Will circle back with my take on the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    is this what you are talking about?

Yes, that's one of them, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Been waiting for her to make it rain Ice arrows or bullets or drills from the Sky.

Or a Dagger made out of Ice so cold it's always visually spewing the cold. And when she cuts with it , nothing but frostbite.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 09-04-2019 at 10:54 AM.

Yoooooooo I would flip my damn lid!
    Chile if she created rain of blades that cut through metal and skin I would lose it too. I'm ready for water air and lightning shields. next fire and earth. all the elements are hers to command.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Yes, that's one of them, thank you.
    you're welcome. I'm not sure of another one. there are two that exist where she foes this?

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Wow sounds interesting. Headed to the shop shortly. she created a tidal wave in a classic wolverine issue to take out some mobster and the water lens in Hidden Years but this sounds even more awesome. Will circle back with my take on the issue.

yup the level of control here is unlike anything we have seen before. you're gonna love it.