Page 291 of 662 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

lmfao my sentiments exactly!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    It was definitely a combination wave. She started a tidal wave and ramped it up with the force of her winds behind it. It was glorious!

ehhh. my headcanon believes it was just her directly manipulating the water alone like she did when she was surfing :

question how tall do you think the wave was? for it tower over magneto's statue it must have been pretty tall.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    It was definitely a combination wave. She started a tidal wave and ramped it up with the force of her winds behind it. It was glorious!
    Yes it was, spectorious!
    I don't hold Claremont with the same level of reverence as most readers but I liked when he did explain What the hero was doing and How in the moment...as with Storm's cosmic feat, her Jovian pressure feat and her Equatorial heat feat (yes, he tended towards verbosity, still...he left very little room for ambiguity).
    He would have explained exactly how Storm created and pushed that tidal wave.

The Hadari Yao always trying to be a beacon of hope, truth, and good.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBJrYOQX...name=4096x4096

Although this is just fan art, I wouldnt mind this series if this is the role ororo is playing, the voice of reason while Emma tries to negatively influence kitty.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

10 Heroes Everyone Forgets Defeated The Hulk

5. Storm

A super powerful mutant with the ability to control the weather and all its forces, Storm faced the Hulk in battle when he was possessed by Onslaught in Hulk #444.

In order to stop the Hulk, Storm used her ability to summon lightning to strike him so hard that his heart stopped, putting an end to his possession at Onslaught’s hands. However, she then saves him by striking him with lightning again, restarting his heart.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-comics-hu...nger-defeated/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    10 Heroes Everyone Forgets Defeated The Hulk

5. Storm

A super powerful mutant with the ability to control the weather and all its forces, Storm faced the Hulk in battle when he was possessed by Onslaught in Hulk #444.

In order to stop the Hulk, Storm used her ability to summon lightning to strike him so hard that his heart stopped, putting an end to his possession at Onslaught’s hands. However, she then saves him by striking him with lightning again, restarting his heart.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-comics-hu...nger-defeated/
    That is one of the Best Showings of Storm. Harming Hulk.

The Telepathic Jolt Cable threaded through Hulks mind would not have worked if Storm didn't hit him that hard with her Lightning. And then she had to resuscitate him back to life with Lightning again LOL.

Storm's Lightning is no joke. If she wants to hit hard she can...

However the way the Hulk has been written recently and over the years seems like Nothing can harm the Hulk.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-14-2019 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    That is one of the Best Showings of Storm. Harming Hulk.

The Telepathic Jolt Cable threaded through Hulks mind would not have worked if Storm didn't hit him that hard with her Lightning. And then she had to resuscitate him back to life with Lightning again LOL.

Storm's Lightning is no joke. If she wants to hit hard she can...

However the way the Hulk has been written recently and over the years seems like Nothing can harm the Hulk.
    yea I like how she can vary her lightning to simply knock out someone to simply reducing them to ash.

what she did to hulk in that battle was essentially the synapses feat with sinister. so you are saying that trick wouldn't work against hulk now? why not?

BANNED

yea I like how she can vary her lightning to simply knock out someone to simply reducing them to ash.

what she did to hulk in that battle was essentially the synapses feat with sinister. so you are saying that trick wouldn't work against hulk now? why not?
    The Hulk is the very definition of a "Broken Character". He can survive any blast, attack anything you name it. The way he's been written makes it seem near IMPOSSIBLE to beat him.

Turning Hulk's brain off can work yes. But given how writers write his Broken Healing Factor. The Hulk would be back on his feet within 2 seconds maybe 10 being generous. That's how ridiculous the Hulk as of now is.

However, there IS 1 way to beat the Hulk. Solar Radiation. In Hulks current Solo series the Hulk can only come out at night. And if you use any amount of Solar Radiation on him it forces him to revert back to Banner.

So, if Storm splits the Ozone Layer like last time in her Solo she could win. But the problem with that is Storm wouldn't even know that his weakness is Solar Radiation unless someone told her.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-14-2019 at 12:18 PM.

BANNED

Storm vs Hulk is a VERY tricky fight as of now.

If Hulk can only fight at night. But Solar Radiation is his Weakness Storm would have to find some way to produce Solar Radiation just win. This may be the perfect time for her to shoot Solar Radiation out of her hands like that Storm Skrull did to Gladiator.

The Hulk is the very definition of a "Broken Character". He can survive any blast, attack anything you name it. The way he's been written makes it seem near IMPOSSIBLE to beat him.

Turning Hulk's brain off can work yes. But given how writers write his Broken Healing Factor. The Hulk would be back on his feet within 2 seconds maybe 10 being generous. That's how ridiculous the Hulk as of now is.

However, there IS 1 way to beat the Hulk. Solar Radiation. In Hulks current Solo series the Hulk can only come out at night. And if you use any amount of Solar Radiation on him it forces him to revert back to Banner.

So, if Storm splits the Ozone Layer like last time in her Solo she could win. But the problem with that is Storm wouldn't even know that his weakness is Solar Radiation unless someone told her.
    Storm vs Hulk is a VERY tricky fight as of now.

If Hulk can only fight at night. But Solar Radiation is his Weakness Storm would have to find some way to produce Solar Radiation just win. This may be the perfect time for her to shoot Solar Radiation out of her hands like that Storm Skrull did to Gladiator.
    if solar radiation is hos weakness, as you said ororo can simply part the ozone like she did in her solo. I would love for her to do something similarly as the skrull storm did here:

i.would love to see her do more things like this and if she did whe could easily take the hulk out.

BANNED

if solar radiation is hos weakness, as you said ororo can simply part the ozone like she did in her solo. I would love for her to do something similarly as the skrull storm did here:

i.would love to see her do more things like this and if she did whe could easily take the hulk out.
    That's the only way she could win. If she can't do that then Storms second option is to just remove Hulk from the Battle Field completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I hate Kitty Pryde so much that I am still not sure I am going to buy this book. I just don't know...
    I will restrain my comments for this book till after its canceled.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I will restrain my comments for this book till after its canceled.
    omg the shade honey:

That's the only way she could win. If she can't do that then Storms second option is to just remove Hulk from the Battle Field completely.
    I forgot about the bfr option. let me go add that to the thing vs storm thread lollolol.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I get the hate for Kitty. But at the same time I don't get it...simply because Kittenheim is not writing Marauders.
    Duggan, a far superior writer is.
    If I were to hate/judge characters based on how shytty they've been written by certain writers...I will not be reading any X-Men books, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I get the hate for Kitty. But at the same time I don't get it...simply because Kittenheim is not writing Marauders.
    Duggan, a far superior writer is.
    If I were to hate/judge characters based on how shytty they've been written by certain writers...I will not be reading any X-Men books, at all.
    Guggs isnt the only one that wrote a horrible Kitty. That characterization was reinforced by others throughout ResurrXion. She front and center has left a bad taste in alot of fans mouths