Page 576 of 662 FirstFirst ... 76476526566572573574575576577578579580586626 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

so that cover is to issue:

https://www.superherohype.com/comics...icits#/slide/1

“THE TREASURE OF ISLAND M!

AS VERENDI’S PLANS AGAINST KRAKOA GROW, THE MARAUDERS FIND THEMSELVES MISSING SOMETHING VITAL… SOMETHING THAT BRINGS STORM AND THE WHITE QUEEN TO BLOWS. ARTIST STEFANO CASELLI (AVENGERS, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN) JOINS THE CREW OF THE CRAZIEST X-SERIES OF THEM ALL!”
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so that cover is to issue:

https://www.superherohype.com/comics...icits#/slide/1

“THE TREASURE OF ISLAND M!

AS VERENDI’S PLANS AGAINST KRAKOA GROW, THE MARAUDERS FIND THEMSELVES MISSING SOMETHING VITAL… SOMETHING THAT BRINGS STORM AND THE WHITE QUEEN TO BLOWS. ARTIST STEFANO CASELLI (AVENGERS, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN) JOINS THE CREW OF THE CRAZIEST X-SERIES OF THEM ALL!”
    I Hate Callisto such a boring Rival for Storm.

And judging by the details of the solicitation. It seems that Storm and Emma may not physically fight but will but heads morally if that makes sense

Mighty Member

I forgot katara did this without a full moon so aang should be able to as well. I want a blood bending feat for storm. she would be so deadly doing that in the xverse.
    Actually Aang nor Korra had blood bending feats. Some of the sub field specialties of the elements alluded them such as Healing for Aang ... We also never saw him produce lighting like some of the fire benders did

Caselli is a good artist. Storm will be in good hands

BANNED

Nice!!! I like it

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post

And judging by the details of the solicitation. It seems that Storm and Emma may not physically fight but will but heads morally if that makes sense
    yup before I even saw the solicit I assumed it would be them arguing or some bull like that. and you know how the xoffices work. they like to go for nostalgia darling cause you know callisto and storm always find each other.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Actually Aang nor Korra had blood bending feats. Some of the sub field specialties of the elements alluded them such as Healing for Aang ... We also never saw him produce lighting like some of the fire benders did
    I didnt say Korra. I said katara had done blood bending without needing a full moon.

BANNED

yup before I even saw the solicit I assumed it would be them arguing or some bull like that. and you know how the xoffices work. they like to go for nostalgia darling cause you know callisto and storm always find each other.
    This Marauders is getting GOOD!!!

So, much Drama I LOVE IT..it’s funny because Kitty is barely talked about in these recent issues. Makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Caselli is a good artist. Storm will be in good hands

that's really nice. I'm sure the art will be lovely but now ask me about ororos characterization. lol

This Marauders is getting GOOD!!!

So, much Drama I LOVE IT..it’s funny because Kitty is barely talked about in these recent issues. Makes me happy.
    if ororo ain't knocking some sense into Emma I wants no part of the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm vs Emma!

LOL...Emma was smart to go into diamond form
    I didn't look at this right and thought Storm had Emma yoked up by her neck.

I just remembered this is the cover Duggan tweeted a few weeks ago saying wait until we see who Storm will slap. So it might get physical...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    I just remembered this is the cover Duggan tweeted a few weeks ago saying wait until we see who Storm will slap. So it might get physical...
    Oh **** your right......

LOL...it would be funny if her slap was laced with lightning

yea I remember thst tweet too. let's see what happens. if she brings more shade I want her to respon just like this before she goes ham: