Page 584 of 662 FirstFirst ... 84484534574580581582583584585586587588594634 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    like I said I'm not bothered as this is just a continuation of gold.

let's see if iceman, kitty and or pyro are dropped kicked tomorrow.
    How is this a continuation of Gold when we have seen this happened before in other books. Lol Again this isn’t anything new.

Them getting kicked or harmed doesn’t make things any different.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    From how she was talking to Bactroc it felt like she didn't view him as enough of a threat to BTFO him right then and there.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets off paneled afterwards
    LOL that may end up what to be true. Which means his Kick didn’t really mean anything to Storm and she tanked it....Boom.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 11-19-2019 at 09:11 PM.

As long as she doesn't get knocked out by strong winds we'll be fine.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    How is this a continuation of Gold when we have seen this happened before in other books. Lol Again this isn’t anything new.

Them getting kicked or harmed doesn’t make things any different.

LOL that may end up what to be true. Which means his Kick didn’t really mean anything to Storm and she tanked it....Boom.
    we will have this discussion after the issue drops tomorrow. maybe everyone on the team gets jobbed and then this all would be pointless.

:*
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    As long as she doesn't get knocked out by strong winds we'll be fine.

we will have this discussion after the issue drops tomorrow. maybe everyone on the team gets jobbed and then this all would be pointless.

Now THAT!!! Would be embarrassing...

Now THAT!!! Would be embarrassing...
    I wouldnt be surprised.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

hey babies cast your vote for storm in this battle of who would win:

https://mobile.twitter.com/WhoWouldW...60036920266754
    Thanks. Tweeted a vote and some arguments for Storm.

so that cover is to issue:

https://www.superherohype.com/comics...icits#/slide/1

“THE TREASURE OF ISLAND M!

AS VERENDI’S PLANS AGAINST KRAKOA GROW, THE MARAUDERS FIND THEMSELVES MISSING SOMETHING VITAL… SOMETHING THAT BRINGS STORM AND THE WHITE QUEEN TO BLOWS. ARTIST STEFANO CASELLI (AVENGERS, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN) JOINS THE CREW OF THE CRAZIEST X-SERIES OF THEM ALL!”
    [QUOTE=Havok83;4694402]LOL...it would be funny if her slap was laced with lightning

I hate how great this cover is and how interesting the solicit sounds. Let’s see if tomorrow’s issue gets me to finally try it.

That’s a Good point.

Reading the solicitation I feel like there moral compass and ideals are being challenged to the point they are coming to blows. Didn’t Storm at one point became a member of the HFC?? Her and Magneto?????
    Yes, the White King position was dually shared by them. I wish they would have done something with that role for her. We’re still missing the agency for Storm in DoX. We have the QC role (which I am hoping we get more regular inclusion in the X-line) but....what else is there?

I'm loving this debate on Twitter on iceman vs storm. it seems most are siding with the all-goddess.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DecodnLyf...00936973168641

a lot of great points being made. but I think it's even harder for people to count her out now that Hickman has made her omega.
    Voted here too.
    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Interesting. Let’s hope this is nothing like that the one-page hot mess express from CharlaMagne the God.

burn baby burn...

I would really love to see writers play more with her temperature control beyond freezing.
    One of the most creative displays of her power ever! If only Wood didn’t have that contrived BS between Storm and Rachel this run could have been so epic. But this instance....the super heating the air explosion - I ‘d would love to see revisited. My endless quest for Storm to create a hurricane of fire or fire-nado.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Haha, this is fun. Anyone have any examples of Storm punching someone in the face?

This is all I could find

My favorite:

Attachment 89528
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Thanks. Tweeted a vote and some arguments for Storm.

LOL...it would be funny if her slap was laced with lightning

I hate how great this cover is and how interesting the solicit sounds. Let’s see if tomorrow’s issue gets me to finally try it.

Yes, the White King position was dually shared by them. I wish they would have done something with that role for her. We’re still missing the agency for Storm in DoX. We have the QC role (which I am hoping we get more regular inclusion in the X-line) but....what else is there?

Voted here too.

Interesting. Let’s hope this is nothing like that the one-page hot mess express from CharlaMagne the God.

One of the most creative displays of her power ever! If only Wood didn’t have that contrived BS between Storm and Rachel this run could have been so epic. But this instance....the super heating the air explosion - I ‘d would love to see revisited. My endless quest for Storm to create a hurricane of fire or fire-nado.
    thank you for voting for storm. someone mentioned that storm and pyro could do a fire'-nado but I agree with you it would be nice to see her do one on her own.

im also ready to see her dangle more with the four forces of nature. what are your thoughts here:

https://www.clearias.com/four-fundam...ces-of-nature/

strong and weak nuclear forces
    electromagnetic forces
    gravitational forces

of the four I think we've only seen her control one.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    My favorite:

Attachment 89528
    yes knock her to the ground!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Haha agreed.

thank you for voting for storm. someone mentioned that storm and pyro could do a fire'-nado but I agree with you it would be nice to see her do one on her own.im also ready to see her dangle more with the four forces of nature. what are your thoughts here:

https://www.clearias.com/four-fundam...ces-of-nature/

strong and weak nuclear forces
    electromagnetic forces
    gravitational forces

of the four I think we've only seen her control one.

yes knock her to the ground!!!
    Difficult to say. Electricity and magnetism makes sense since we have equivalents we can tie them to in terms of how they relate atmospheric phenomena. I think gravity manipulation through the planet’s magnetic field also makes sense. But, besides the fundamental particles themselves relating to the other force, I can’t think of how they relate to the atmosphere to see how Storm could/should use them. Somebody call YOGA for his science brain!

spoilers:
    Correct. Lol. Everyone except Kate. Who is being shown as super competent in battle situations. Batroc made everyone except her look like rokkies.
    end of spoilers

Another one of them voting rounds:

https://twitter.com/StarMoviesIndia/...57009142898688

BANNED

Well, we where both right about one thing.

spoilers:
    Everyone got hurt. And Storm didn’t even get KO’ed. .
    end of spoilers

I'm sorry that issue was awful. didnt like it. I will be back with my thoughts

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

I'm sorry that issue was awful. didnt like it. I will be back with my thoughts

That's unfortunate. Will you share pics, too, with your review?