Page 278 of 662 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328378 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 9921

So I'm feeling kind of stupid...lol. After read World's Apart again it dawned on me, Storm created an electro-magnetic field (ala Magneto) to block Cyclops optic blast.

I'm so use to it being a personal shied around someone.

Attachment 85500
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Did she??

To, me it looks like she created a huge Concussive Lightning bolt to stop a Concussive Blast. Did it state that she created an electro-magnetic field???

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Did she??

To, me it looks like she created a huge Concussive Lightning bolt to stop a Concussive Blast. Did it state that she created an electro-magnetic field???
    That's what it looks like to me too... IIRC a few energy wielders have blocked Scott's optic blasts with their own energy based powers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    That's what it looks like to me too... IIRC a few energy wielders have blocked Scott's optic blasts with their own energy based powers.
    Right, and Storm used Lighting to Block the Optic Blast again in Extraordinary X-Men with that Inhuman/Mutant Cyclops Monster.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Stormphoenix is correct. It a Lightning bolt not an EM field.

Well, lightning bolts do produce/are giant electromagnetic fields, but I agree, it wasn't a force field bubble like Magneto does(which I do think she should completely be able to do too), but more like a big, hard bolt that blocked his blast.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Did she??

At first, when i first saw it, I thought it was a lightning bolt too. Then after re-reading the story it's more in-line with EM field...like Magneto force field (to me). The fact that its bending from the force of Cyke's blast tells me it more than lightning.

While lightning is very powerful its not good for physical protection...but something like Magneto's electro-magnetic field (in comics) can do wonders.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-06-2019 at 02:59 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    At first, when i first saw it, I thought it was a lightning bolt too. Then after re-reading the story it's more in-line with EM field...like Magneto force field (to me). The fact that its bending from the force of Cyke's blast tells me it more than lightning.
    That may be true. But most likely Storm just made a Huge Lightning bolt strong enough to stop his Blast.

That may be true. But most likely Storm just made a Huge Lightning bolt strong enough to stop his Blast.
    I could go with that if it wasn't bending. Lightning shouldn't bend from a physical force.

Anyway, i thought it was cool use of her powers and maybe aomething we should discuss again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I could go with that if it wasn't bending. Lightning shouldn't bend from a physical force.

Anyway, i thought it was cool use of her powers and maybe aomething we should discuss again.
    Your actually right. Lightning does not Bend nor is it a concussive force of Energy. But Storm as we all know can make her lightning a concussive blast like Cyclops.

I wish it was a EM shield that would be cool.

Your actually right. Lightning does not Bend nor is it a concussive force of Energy. But Storm as we all know can make her lightning a concussive blast like Cyclops.

I wish it was a EM shield that would be cool.
    I think it was bending to show the jagged nature of lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I have found the actress for Storm. Thank me later.
    5'9" actress Jodie-Turner Smith. She's starring in the upcoming movie Queen and Slim.

This is what Storm should look like. Doesn't have to say a word and you know she commands respect. Oozing regality and strong presence.

I honestly hope they find a new actor for Ororo. Someone we've never seen before, who for all intents and purposes, is Ororo for the audience. Not so and so from what's it called. That's ultimately what happened with Halle Berry. People just saw Halle Berry in a horrible wig. No one knew Hugh, so he was Logan/Wolverine. [Obviously good material in the script helps too.]

Give me a SZA cloud of hair, or Ramonda’s style. I do not care for straight hair Storm.

I want microbraids or microlocs. It will still kinda move and look like long straight hair, but it add visual and ethnic texture.