Page 201 of 662 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    To add to your post...I interpreted the worshippers as the native villagers who revered Storm as a Goddess before Xavier came and took he away.
    Right, this is more spot on....

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    If he did to Storm half the mess as he's done to Wakanda and to T'Challa and the BP Mythos (again, since the start of his run), you all (myself included because I am a Storm fan...long before I became a T'Challa-BP fan) would be singing a much different tune. It wasn't so long ago when I heard the outcries coming from you lot who were reading X-Men: Gold but...
    Clearly, Storm is the be-all and end-all of your lives so...
    T'Challa, the Black Panther book, Wakanda even The X-Men, they all revolve around her. And once she's treated right, everything else can fall to shytt.

So be it. I truly have a nothing more to say on this topic.
    LOL, this was actually funny, but this is true unfortunately.

My problem with X-Men Gold stopped when Stormcaster(One of my Favorite Storm Arcs) came back after that I thought it was cool.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 06-25-2019 at 04:19 PM.

Ya'll are cutting up in this thread.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Thank You both. Ill start with:

Let's see:

-Tchalla was the one who pushed for a council of wakandan leaders to make decisions that impact the wakandan people; not just one man.

Shuri told him to do that

-In doing so tchalla challenged the tradition and norms not only of the royal family but of the ancestral black panthers.

They've always had a tribal council/parliament and Tchalla seems to be doing the same thing he always did before so I don't see much coming from this new council.

-Has made an effort to address all the missteps of his past including reconciling with his sister after leaving her to die and rekindling his love with his ex wife.

Shuri chose to stay

-Bringing together a group of heroes to defeat a God hellbent on destroying wakanda.

Team ups happen in every modern panther run.

-Sending a crew of wakandan explorers into space that would eventually lead to an empire of wakandans that was the most feared and respected in the entire universe

Corrupting Hickmans ending by turning future Wakandans into the exact opposite of their normal behavior

-Been an inspiration to people from the future all while to trying to regain his memory and figure out his place in the world.

-Shuri made all of Wakanda's weapons. I mean Tchalla did tinker a bit.

Most of the tech existed before she was born. She helped with the suits and the sneaker.

-Shuri was the one who felt they should help the rest of Africa.

Nakia. Shuri wanted to go to Coachella(sp)

-His mother made all the big decisions.

Only decision she made was to offer the herb to M'baku/Nakia

-His cousin was able to outsmart him despite the fact that Tchalla went to all the best schools and is suppose to be well educated

Explain outsmarted. But Killmonger went to MIT and a military acadamey

-Tchalla looked dapper.
    -Tchalla got to take his mantle back.
    -Tchalla got to stand around and watch everyone else have great fight scenes.

Except for the best two fight scenes. Those being the tribal challenges.
    1. Shuri didnt tell him this originally. This was something he knew in his spirit must change well before any sort of conversation he had with shuri:

2. But has he ever proclaimed that it cant just be up him when making decisions that impact so many other. Has he ever given voice to the DM:

3. How does that change the fact he reconciled with his sister?

4. Yes they do but Tchalla had the mind to know his limitations and those around him in to effectively combat adversary. without him their would not have been no victory. dont forget he was the one who encouraged Ororo to believe in this power within her she didnt believe she had.

5. Well we dont know how this story will end. His going to that future could change the trajectory of the people in that future timeline.

6. You didnt have a response fo him being an inspiration.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    Ya'll are cutting up in this thread.
    Chy... I'm supposed to be writing this final paper but this thread is jumping. And man yesterday...I hadn't done so much flipping between two threads so much in my life.

***but don't stop. Y'all continue on***

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    awwww who am I kidding lolol

now imagine if coates had storm do what hudlin had her do. lol
    .[/B]
    is this an accurate depiction of tchalla?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

1. Shuri didnt tell him this originally. This was something he knew in his spirit must change well before any sort of conversation he had with shuri:

2. But has he ever proclaimed that it cant just be up him when making decisions that impact so many other. Has he ever given voice to the DM:

3. How does that change the fact he reconciled with his sister?

4. Yes they do but Tchalla had the mind to know his limitations and those around him in to effectively combat adversary. without him their would not have been no victory. dont forget he was the one who encouraged Ororo to believe in this power within her she didnt believe she had.

5. Well we dont know how this story will end. His going to that future could change the trajectory of the people in that future timeline.

6. You didnt have a response fo him being an inspiration.
    -My original theory was he was just telling him what he wanted to hear, but on a larger extent how can Coates say Wakanda must change when he never really explored what is was. Was the original council too ineffective or corrupt? How were those members decided? He never went into the minutia of the country. It was just men bad, women victims. In the end, Shuri told him to change and steal something they already had. lol

-No reconciliation was necessary. If anything she should be thanking him for being instrumental in saving the universe. But I guess it balances with the stuff he did in NA.

-Tchalla is always an inspiration. The country children thought he was the Panther God.

is this an accurate depiction of tchalla?
    Accurate in what way?

awwww who am I kidding lolol

now imagine if coates had storm do what hudlin had her do. lol
    Thank You both. Ill start with:

Let's see:

-Tchalla was the one who pushed for a council of wakandan leaders to make decisions that impact the wakandan people; not just one man.

Shuri told him to do that

-In doing so tchalla challenged the tradition and norms not only of the royal family but of the ancestral black panthers.

They've always had a tribal council/parliament and Tchalla seems to be doing the same thing he always did before so I don't see much coming from this new council.

-Has made an effort to address all the missteps of his past including reconciling with his sister after leaving her to die and rekindling his love with his ex wife.

Shuri chose to stay

-Bringing together a group of heroes to defeat a God hellbent on destroying wakanda.

Team ups happen in every modern panther run.

-Sending a crew of wakandan explorers into space that would eventually lead to an empire of wakandans that was the most feared and respected in the entire universe

Corrupting Hickmans ending by turning future Wakandans into the exact opposite of their normal behavior

-Been an inspiration to people from the future all while to trying to regain his memory and figure out his place in the world.

-Shuri made all of Wakanda's weapons. I mean Tchalla did tinker a bit.

Most of the tech existed before she was born. She helped with the suits and the sneaker.

-Shuri was the one who felt they should help the rest of Africa.

Nakia. Shuri wanted to go to Coachella(sp)

-His mother made all the big decisions.

Only decision she made was to offer the herb to M'baku/Nakia

-His cousin was able to outsmart him despite the fact that Tchalla went to all the best schools and is suppose to be well educated

Explain outsmarted. But Killmonger went to MIT and a military acadamey

-Tchalla looked dapper.
    -Tchalla got to take his mantle back.
    -Tchalla got to stand around and watch everyone else have great fight scenes.

Except for the best two fight scenes. Those being the tribal challenges.
    -My original theory was he was just telling him what he wanted to hear, but on a larger extent how can Coates say Wakanda must change when he never really explored what is was. Was the original council too ineffective or corrupt? How were those members decided? He never went into the minutia of the country. It was just men bad, women victims. In the end, Shuri told him to change and steal something they already had. lol

-No reconciliation was necessary. If anything she should be thanking him for being instrumental in saving the universe. But I guess it balances with the stuff he did in NA.

-Tchalla is always an inspiration. The country children thought he was the Panther God.
    1. I mean that's fair if you dont feel like as a fan he did enough but my original point was that the change he wanted for the country initiated with him which you said that Shuri told him that. The part about shuri telling him this was not correct.

2. He didnt know that he didnt need reconciliation. In his head all he saw was that he left his sister to die. I think it was very important that this was addressed.

3. How could you trivialize such a thing? I'm having to hear how Storm fans want everything to center around her, and if she ain't the big bad we have issues with it and yet you (as a black panther fan) just stated that future country children believe him to be a God whom they draw inspiration. That's a huge deal at least considering where Tchalla started from as a young prince. I so happy for this admission because all i have heard is that he dont get any development because of storm and low and behold people think he a God too?????
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-25-2019 at 04:50 PM.

Holy crap y'all are poppin off lol

Attachment 83822

Accurate in what way?
    how his ego was hurt that his wife helped him in his fight against doom. I dont see a strong, proud and confident man being intimidated by the strength of his wife. in fact I would think he would find it sexy. that said, I feel if Coates wrote him similarly some BP fans would want to see him fired immediately, yet hudlin wrote him as such and he is praised.

1. I mean that's fair if you dont feel like as a fan he did enough but my original point was that the change he wanted for the country initiated with him which you said that Shuri told him that. The part about shuri telling him this was not correct.

2. He didnt know that he didnt need reconciliation. In his head all he saw was that he left his sister to die. I think it was very important that this was addressed.

3. How could you trivialize such a thing? I'm having to hear how Storm fans want everything to center around her, and if she ain't the big bad we have issues with it and yet you (as a black panther fan) just stated that future country children believe him to be a God whom they draw inspiration. That's a huge deal at least considering where Tchalla started from as a young prince.
    Your original post was that Tchalla pushed for a council of leaders(that they already had) and Shuri was the one who told him to steal a different form of govt.

I don't remember the scene exactly because is been a few years, but I rembember them having enough time to teleport away and Shuri clearing telling him she was staying. None of that is on him. But I could be mistake about the scene.

What did I trivialize?

Butteflykyss here with breaking news. A BP fan just confimed Coates wrote children believed Tchalla to be a God in his own book contradicting outlandish claims that Storm and her fans want her to be all to end all preventing him from getting development in his own book. The world might be coming to an end as we know it. Stay tuned.

3. How could you trivialize such a thing? I'm having to hear how Storm fans want everything to center around her, and if she ain't the big bad we have issues with it and yet you (as a black panther fan) just stated that future country children believe him to be a God whom they draw inspiration. That's a huge deal at least considering where Tchalla started from as a young prince. I so happy for this admission because all i have heard is that he dont get any development because of storm and low and behold people think he a God too?????
    You addressed most of it so let me just add. The most ironic part of it all is the BP that his fans love, the loner king, the man who was offended that a strong woman stepped up and protected him, the guy who looked like a coon cuckcold when he was told to not go after his own wife, the guy who ran around new york as the lesser spiderman would not have made a quarter of the money as the Tchalla that actually showed up in the movie and exhibits most of what his fans claim are the biggest character flaws Coates is putting forth.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Your original post was that Tchalla pushed for a council of leaders(that they already had) and Shuri was the one who told him to steal a different form of govt.

I don't remember the scene exactly because is been a few years, but I rembember them having enough time to teleport away and Shuri clearing telling him she was staying. None of that is on him. But I could be mistake about the scene.

What did I trivialize?
    he stated he didnt know what the change should or would be. he knew change was important. your statement "shuri told him" took away any type of desire he himself wanted to bring forth change.

2. but you have to understand he would still feel bad about having to leave his sister to die regardless of what she said.

3. trivializing the idea that children believe him to be a God. and that coates himself wrote that. I've been told tchalla is not getting development in his book because all the attention is on storm. I'm seeing otherwise and from a BP fan. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    You addressed most of it so let me just add. The most ironic part of it all is the BP that his fans love, the loner king, the man who was offended that a strong woman stepped up and protected him, the guy who looked like a coon cuckcold when he was told to not go after his own wife, the guy who ran around new york as the lesser spiderman would not have made a quarter of the money as the Tchalla that actually showed up in the movie and exhibits most of what his fans claim are the biggest character flaws Coates is putting forth.

bish u about to snatch the little strands left on my head after yesterday's roast lololol...