Page 152 of 662 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252652 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 9921

Should hopefully put her into the higher tiers, she'll probably get her lvl 70 with it too.
    Jean's getting the T3, so Storm drew the short straw on that.

Whoops, i'll delete my pic then.
    Last edited by Mr Abductor; 05-20-2019 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I can't tell if she's:
    1. Outside the Train.
    2. Flying out the Train.
    3. Inside the Train.

Bad camera angle (IMO)
    Looks to me like she's busting out of the train
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

So, it took them 3 years? Chile.

And are the X-Men available instantly yet when I play this game? Because I don't want to force myself playing useless Avengers just to unlock the X-Men. That's why I stopped playing this game smh.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    So, it took them 3 years? Chile.

And are the X-Men available instantly yet when I play this game? Because I don't want to force myself playing useless Avengers just to unlock the X-Men. That's why I stopped playing this game smh.
    Co-signed. I fired this game too. I liked playing with her an maxed her out but they made her super underwhelming. #toodamnlate

I am tired of Storm being an after thought or requiring fans to clamor and make it known that she is a very powerful force to reckoned with. And most of the time their upgrades are underwhelming or unappealing in a way that makes you not even want to invest the effort (i.d Strike Force - epic mega damage but takes 10 years to build up to it)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    https://www.cinemablend.com/news/247...g-into-phase-4

Could A Future Black Panther Movie See Wakanda Getting A New Queen?

The end of the first Black Panther movie hinted that T’Challa would not rule Wakanda alone, taking Nakia (Lupita N’Yongo) as his wife and queen. Yet, the Wakandan covert operative was absent from both Avengers: Infinity War and Endgame.

So, either she has just been carrying out her royal responsibilities behind the scenes and has yet to return in the Black Panther sequel, or maybe she and T’Challa broke up. While we would love to see the great Lupita Nyong'o reprise her role, if she were to exit the franchise, this would also leave room for another Marvel character to accept the throne.

In the comics, T’Challa befriends and eventually marries Ororo Munroe, better known under her X-Men alias, Storm. The Avenger and the mutant rule hand-in-hand and fight alongside in battle. What better way to kick off the X-Men’s role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe following the Disney-Fox merger but with Storm as Queen of Wakanda?

While it may seem like overkill in passing to have the Black Panther sequel as a jumping off point for this many characters to become a part of the MCU (and Dark Phoenix’s Storm actress Alexandra Shipp has already voiced against this idea), to many fans, this would a sweet trip to Nerdvana if at some point during Phase Four the Black Panther universe got a storyline of this ilk.
    Ehhh I don't see it I think it's still to soon to see any X-men characters in a prominent role. I feel like that won't start happening until 2023 or 2024. I also don't see them setting aside and Oscar winner like Lupita for Storm like the article implies.

The most I see them doing in BP2 is maybe a post credit scene: A scene where a certain woman is hovering gracefully in the air as storm clouds gather above, she attracts a small group of onlookers then rain drop falls, then more. Slowly at first until it becomes a heavy downpour that drenches the dry and droughted land the people look on in amazement and awe as they slowly drop to their knees the camera pans towards the woman face and just before it gets shown...CUT TO BLACK.

That way you can tease Storm without having to commit to a certain actor yet. If she does appear alongside Tchalla I see it being in BP3

BANNED

I don't know people complaining?? I LIKE this costume of Storm and her ponytail.

Finally she gets another uniform?!?! Damn Tier 3!!!
    Last edited by Sunny; 05-21-2019 at 10:26 AM.

FINALLY her Red costume is getting some outside love. She needs that in MUA3

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yes! She looks amazing here. MUA3 needs to get added to PS4, but I’ll get the Switch just to play as Ororo.

Quote Originally Posted by STORM1977 View Post
    Yes! She looks amazing here. MUA3 needs to get added to PS4, but I’ll get the Switch just to play as Ororo.
    I wish it would get added to XBox One but oh well, i guess I'll invest in a switch too

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I don't know people complaining?? I LIKE this costume of Storm and her ponytail.
    I like the look too. i.hope this look makes it mua3.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Finally she gets another uniform?!?! Damn Tier 3!!!
    isnt it lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I havent played the game and dont know how to but I love the look.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    I wish it would get added to XBox One but oh well, i guess I'll invest in a switch too
    get smash bros it's really fun
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Sooo... she's pretty much using lightening throughout the movie??? I thought Alexandria said she was doing some "new" cool, amazing stuff???

And why is everyone on the left side moving/reacting but everyone on the right not?

I havent played the game and dont know how to but I love the look.

get smash bros it's really fun
    It's pretty fun to play. Ororo was the first character I got to Tier 2 on my own.

And once I get a Switch I'll check Smash Bros out.