Page 355 of 662 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 9921

From the Minority Displacement thread.
    by Vinícius Almeida

Attachment 86982

Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_A_Goddess View Post
    by Vinícius Almeida

Attachment 86982
    beautiful piece. I need to me one of these with all minority mutants.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Here's a good article talking about the significance of Storm and her leadership as a ground breaking hero.

https://qz.com/1661407/storms-leader...milestone/amp/
    I think the last two lines speak volumes. In this age of social media awareness her significance in pop culture cannot be denied. I'd argue that there's an unwillingness to actualize the ideals this article is based on. If only X-Men editorial understood what this article means.

BANNED

by Vinícius Almeida

Attachment 86982
    This is glorious.

Think I was just introduced to a new beau for Storm. His name is "Prah'd'gul" and was introduced in July. Skimmed through his introduction in FF Prodigal Son. He's a bit royally snobbish, but I think that can be smoothed out.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Attachment 86981

Been awhile, storm invoking Jean marker drawing.
    very nice sir!!!!

by Vinícius Almeida

Attachment 86982
    I love storm being front and center!!! And I LOVE Monica's hair. That is really cute.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Think I was just introduced to a new beau for Storm. His name is "Prah'd'gul" and was introduced in July. Skimmed through his introduction in FF Prodigal Son. He's a bit royally snobbish, but I think that can be smoothed out.
    Boy stop... there is only one man for Ororo:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Boy stop... there is only one man for Ororo:

Aww they’re so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Aww they’re so cute!
    You think it's cute for Ororo to have eyes for a man who never reciprocated such emotions towards him until all his other options were gone:

and where ororo???

cute indeed!!!

You think it's cute for Ororo to have eyes for a man who never reciprocated such emotions towards him until all his other options were gone:

and where ororo???

cute indeed!!!
    Thanks. Butteflykiss about the pic.

My biggest thing with Tchalla/Ro right now is i'm going to need just a little bit more. I was reading Shuri series again and OMG i wanted to slap storm at one point. "tchalla tchalla tchalla" BP fans definitely can't say Storm doesn't love her man. Go back and read the issues if you have them. It was like you could make a drinking game out of how much Storm mentioned missing tchalla and dude couldn't give her one full night in bed when he returned and for him it was years. lol. I'm just being petty though cause i just read through them yesterday and that really stood out. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

and where ororo???

cute indeed!!!
    The first two pics you posted for your point clearly contradict each other. One is of Wolverine who is brash and arrogant, someone who is so unhealthily obsessed which Logan in the second scan reflects back on and apologizes for. Besides....BP and Storm are BOOOOOOOOOORING. Not every relationship has to be tumultuous with a divorce subplot happening every other subplot, but what is going on with them? I’m loving Coates’ epic but all Storm had done in that relationship is either get her back blown out or talk about how much she misses him.

BANNED

The first two pics you posted for your point clearly contradict each other. One is of Wolverine who is brash and arrogant, someone who is so unhealthily obsessed which Logan in the second scan reflects back on and apologizes for. Besides....BP and Storm are BOOOOOOOOOORING. Not every relationship has to be tumultuous with a divorce subplot happening every other subplot, but what is going on with them? I’m loving Coates’ epic but all Storm had done in that relationship is either get her back blown out or talk about how much she misses him.

BANNED

T'Challa and Ororo gave me hives in the 2000s. I found the Logan/Ororo romance much more organic to her character, regardless of the peaks and valleys of the day to day writing. There was so much history and texture there that it felt very appropriate. But I never expected it to last forever (though I would like it back!).

That said, I am fine if Coates is re-pairing BP and Ororo because he's much more talented than Hudlin and Ororo is now longer treated as the Panther's arm candy and Marvel's sop to pretending they care about black people, which is exactly what she was the first time. (Which is another reason I am not sold on introducing Ororo in BP films first as an accessory to him, as though the character needs the BP brand and attachment to be important, and frankly I don't think that's going to happen anyway.)

You say that like it's a bad thing.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

by Vinícius Almeida

Attachment 86982
    This is godlike.