Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
Yeah, I was thinking some of us went instantly to Ororo vs BP, which doesn't have to be the case. I hope that won't be the case, although it would make sense for them to have a conversation. However, the list could've signaled less of a potential issue with Ororo/Kenya/Wakanda/BP and more with Ororo and the X-Men. Again, if the list plays out in any way whatsoever with Ororo's character.
agreed and I pray to the hadari yao you are right. I would hate this was all done again for them to break up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
Another thing I've been thinking about is the wording used in the file. Its says "WK doesnt need Mutant drugs". Seems like a harsh way of putting it.

Also I'll need to see WK providing access to drugs of equal value to its protectorates. Which is a new concept for me.
when you put it that way it does seem like the perceived animus they have towards mutants are still there. which is unfortunate considering everything that has transpired in BP.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
I also would like to know what type of Drugs does Wakanda have to neglect the Drugs Krakoa has??? How do we know it's better? What are these drugs???
well keep in mind they have the cure to cancer and who knows what else. they simply didnt offer them anything they saw as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
Throughout Marvel history they've always put forward an isolationist/independent stance...bending the rules only rarely. They turning down Krakoa's offer is well within their established purview.
And I think...written well, both Storm and T'Challa could/should be very understanding of each other's positions and decisions within their chosen societies.
Sure, their response came across as arrogant but that's always been Wakanda...at least the Wakanda I knew before Coates' arrival...but I see no intention of animousity or aggression, given their established history with the X-Men.
Also, Wakanda is usually of the mindset "Don't start none, there won't be none."
I agree with this excluding the Coates part. but everything else is spot on.