Page 216 of 662 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 9921
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

If three (not many, even by CBR's count) people see that image and automatically think..."slavery" and 100 people see that image, recognise the context in which it exists and think..."escape artist" (she has a paper-clip in her mouth) is there really an issue with the image and the artist who illustrated it? Or...does that speak more to the three who just didn't understand the broader context?

Context is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    If three (not many, even by CBR's count) people see that image and automatically think..."slavery" and 100 people see that image, recognise the context in which it exists and think..."escape artist" (she has a paper-clip in her mouth) is there really an issue with the image and the artist who illustrated it? Or...does that speak more to the three who just didn't understand the broader context?

Context is everything.
    Way to pick and choose the context you want.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Way to pick and choose the context you want.
    lolol right? and where the the hundred people come from ? I cant with this so moving right along.

is anyone here going to get the mua game?? I plan on it and I will be storm obviously.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I'm definitely getting it and can't wait to have a team of Storm, Miles, Falcon, and Kamala!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

She's in a Carnival Circus (with the other X-Men).
    She's wrapped all over in chains.
    She's got a paper clip in her mouth.
    She's known to be an expert lock pick.
    I did not pick and choose anything...the context is right there for those whose eyes are open, to see.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-03-2019 at 01:44 PM.

I'm definitely getting it and can't wait to have a team of Storm, Miles, Falcon, and Kamala!
    miles looks like he is going to be a beast. do you have a switch? or will u be getting it when you get the mua game?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lolol right? and where the the hundred people come from ? I cant with this so moving right along.

is anyone here going to get the mua game?? I plan on it and I will be storm obviously.
    Idk honestly, while her solo trailer looked cool, the graphics look really underwhelming to me and so do her power displays. It’s actually surprising to me how much better they’ve done with both of those in a mobile game like Future Fight. Her powers look miles ahead of what’s being shown for the new MUA, which is unfortunate because I was looking forward to it :/

Some fun/awkward convo moments from the game between Ororo and T’challa lol
    Attachment 84130
    Attachment 84131
    Attachment 84132

Attachment 84133

Yikes lol

Mmmmhmmn. Talking 'bout "the High Priest of the Panther Clan annulled our marriage."
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

miles looks like he is going to be a beast. do you have a switch? or will u be getting it when you get the mua game?
    I thankfully have a switch! These mobile games seem like something I would like, but I just can't get into playing on my phone and doing so much grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    oh chile?? this must be from the mobile game lol

I like ororos costume though looks good.

I thankfully have a switch! These mobile games seem like something I would like, but I just can't get into playing on my phone and doing so much grinding.
    ditto.. the mobile games do nothing for me either honestly

Nice find! I love that costume!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Some fun/awkward convo moments from the game between Ororo and T’challa lol
    Attachment 84130
    Attachment 84131
    Attachment 84132
    Damn. My boy T is in his feelings here!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!