Page 87 of 662 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187587 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    https://twitter.com/AiPTcomics/statu...87161834536961

Hey guys go in and ask whatever questions you have. I've already asked about a Storm Solo
    oh thank you so much for sharing!!! I asked a question and I hope it gets answered.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

please, if you havent make sure you vote for storm:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Round-6/page4
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-19-2019 at 10:02 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Does Storm need more Rogues Gallery or the ones she has are good enough?

So far I can only think of 4 people that are Storm's personal Rogues Gallery.
    -Candra
    -Adversary
    -Shadow King
    -Uovu

That's all I can think. And these are pretty powerful people.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post

-Candra
    -Adversary
    -Shadow King
    -Uovu

I'd like to see Arkon and Zaladane (w/ Garrok) return as Storm foes, personally. I know Zaladane wasn't really Storm-centric, but the X-Men: TAS had them together, so that'd be cool to see crossover to the comics. They just gotta pop a Revive on her. Thematically, her "Sun People" also fit well as enemies. Arkon was also featured in a Storm-themed episode of TAS where he wanted her to be his bride.

New piece from P Craig Russell.

-Candra
    -Adversary
    -Shadow King
    -Uovu

there's also callisto, deluge, andrea and Andreas von strucker, Loki, nanny. but I definitely think she needs more rogues hopefully more based in African gods/goddesses lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    New piece from P Craig Russell.

oh this is nice thank you for sharing beloved.

Storm also has Meruda:

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Storm also has Meruda:

yesssss!!!! that is who I was thinking of posting but gave up as I couldnt think of his name. thank you.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I'd like to see Arkon and Zaladane (w/ Garrok) return as Storm foes, personally. I know Zaladane wasn't really Storm-centric, but the X-Men: TAS had them together, so that'd be cool to see crossover to the comics. They just gotta pop a Revive on her. Thematically, her "Sun People" also fit well as enemies. Arkon was also featured in a Storm-themed episode of TAS where he wanted her to be his bride.
    I was like who the HELL is Arkon. LOL Didn't hit until I read when you said "His Bride" YES!!! I agree with you. That would be very cool. I'm on board with that.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    there's also callisto, deluge, andrea and Andreas von strucker, Loki, nanny. but I definitely think she needs more rogues hopefully more based in African gods/goddesses lore.
    Eh, no more Callisto tired of her. Deluge YES!!! forgot about him. Andrea and Andreas Von Strucker EH I think they belong to someone else, but sure i'll go for them.

Loki??? Eh...Sure why not. Nanny @%# with everyone though so i'm not interested in seeing Nanny come back.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Storm also has Meruda:

OH!! shits I forgot about him. Yes, he can come back.

-Candra
    -Adversary
    -Shadow King
    -Uovu

if you ever are bored and want to go through this list here is a link to all her enemies per comicvine. most are not ones I would consider her personal rogues but some are:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/storm/4005-1444/enemies/

BANNED

So, basically Storm has a good handfull of Rogues.

• Callisto
    • Meruda
    • Deluge
    • Uovu
    • Adversary
    • Shadow King
    • Candra
    • The Von Strucker Twins
    • Loki
    • Nanny

I'd say this is VERY Good.

So, basically Storm has a good handfull of Rogues.

• Callisto
    • Meruda
    • Deluge
    • Uovu
    • Adversary
    • Shadow King
    • Candra
    • The Von Strucker Twins
    • Loki
    • Nanny

I'd say this is VERY Good.
    yea that is actually a pretty good list. I dont necessarily care for callisto either you can strike her out lol. I would love another fight with uovu where he comes back and say she is not a god. then she blasts him with a similar blast she used to take out adversary. followed by her asking " you was saying". I would love it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea that is actually a pretty good list. I dont necessarily care for callisto either you can strike her out lol. I would love another fight with uovu where he comes back and say she is not a god. then she blasts him with a similar blast she used to take out adversary. followed by her asking " you was saying". I would love it.
    I forgot Garokk the Sun God of the Savage Land and Khan from X-Treme X-Men. OH and Belasco

I forgot Garokk the Sun God of the Savage Land
    yea I forgot him too. some of these I recall but I could not remember their names.

on another note storm fans rejoice:

The Walt Disney Company's ('Disney') acquisition of 21CF will become effective at 12:02 a.m. Eastern Time tomorrow, March 20, 2019.

https://movieweb.com/disney-fox-merger-deal-completed/