Page 587 of 662 FirstFirst ... 87487537577583584585586587588589590591597637 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    ok thank you for that. I didnt want people think I was being biased because of whatever reasons like to come up with lol.
    Well, your not biased.

You didn't like the book you gave it 2 issues and you didn't like it. That's not being biased. Being Biased would be comparing Duggan to someone else who YOU think is better at writing Storm or better at writing a Team Book. That's Biased...IMO.

Now, if someone came up and said: "I have not read Issues #1 and #2 of Marauders, but based on Butterflykyss review of it i'm not going to support it."
    To me how I see it? That's not fair you didn't attempt.

But some people trust other peoples opinions and that's TOTALLY FINE.

If this is a Kitty show(IMO it doesn't feel like it) then cool drop it you gave it a try. :-)
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 11-20-2019 at 05:25 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Well, your not biased.

You didn't like the book you gave it 2 issues and you didn't like it. That's not being biased. Being Biased would be comparing Duggan to someone else who YOU think is better at writing Storm or better at writing a Team Book. That's Biased...IMO.

Now, if someone came up and said: "I have not read Issues #1 and #2 of Marauders, but based on Butterflykyss review of it i'm not going to support it."
    To me how I see it? That's not fair you didn't attempt.

But some people trust other peoples opinions and that's TOTALLY FINE.

If this is a Kitty show(IMO it doesn't feel like it) then cool drop it you gave it a try. :-)
    fair enough. let me know when storm actually has more to add to the story other than getting dropped kicked. lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

fair enough. let me know when storm actually has more to add to the story other than getting dropped kicked. lol
    MMMM Maybe.....

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    MMMM Maybe.....
    on to better books when is the next black panther out?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Next week, but it looks like its going to be a flash back issue for some reason. Based on where the story is, seems like an ill timed one. But Naruto does flashbacks in the middle of fights so I guess Coates is copying that. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Next week, but it looks like its going to be a flash back issue for some reason. Based on where the story is, seems like an ill timed one. But Naruto does flashbacks in the middle of fights so I guess Coates is copying that. lol.
    how do you know this? is there a preview?

edit: I guess you are guessing based on solicit ? right?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 11-20-2019 at 07:08 PM.

how do you know this? is there a preview?

edit: I guess you are guessing based on solicit ? right?
    Yes,

10Char

BANNED

Perused the issue at the LCS.....I had to lol and put it back. I am over the Kitty show, her apparent developing alcoholism, just don’t care that much about Emma, and Storm was barely there (and barely black on top of that). Besides the amazing Storm covers I am just wishing she moved on from this book and away from Guggan. Or at least leave her off until we get an X-writer who is interested in building on Storm. And its shameful because the gritty theme we are getting from Hickman is delicious. X-Force and X-Men - MUCH better and along the lines of intrigue I am interested vs this cringy crap. Maybe we get lucky and Storm joins that X-Force cast.....
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 11-20-2019 at 07:40 PM.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

After reading Marauders #2, It was an okay issue. I didn't hate it, just wasn't that impresses. I might give it one more issue but my original opinion about the book hasn't changed.

More power to those that love it.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Perused the issue at the LCS.....I had to lol and put it back. I am over the Kitty show, her apparent developing alcoholism, just don’t care that much about Emma, and Storm was barely there (and barely black on top of that). Besides the amazing Storm covers I am just wishing she moved on from this book and away from Guggan. Or at least leave her off until we get an X-writer who is interested in building on Storm. And its shameful because the gritty theme we are getting from Hickman is delicious. X-Force and X-Men - MUCH better and along the lines of intrigue I am interested vs this cringy crap. Maybe we get lucky and Storm joins that X-Force cast.....
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    After reading Marauders #2, It was an okay issue. I didn't hate it, just wasn't that impresses. I might give it one more issue but my original opinion about the book hasn't changed.

More power to those that love it.
    Welp, at least y’all tried it......that’s all anyone can ask for.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 11-20-2019 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    yes xforce was one of my favorites aside from fallen angels. it would be nice to see her join that book or get a book where she isnt there to be babysitter and shoot lightning. and agreed. when was the last time an xwriter writing a team book had interest in her? because duggan is not cutting it for me. as you've said I'm over the kitty show. the fact that the informational splash page was the most interesting thing regarding storm isnt a good thing.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 11-20-2019 at 10:53 PM.

yes xforce was one of my favorites aside from fallen angels. it would be nice to see her join that book or get a book where she isnt there to be babysitter and shoot lightning. and agreed. when was the last time an xwriter writing a team book had interest in her? because duggan is not cutting it for me. as you've said I'm over the kitty show. the fact that the informational splash page was the most interesting thing regarding storm isnt a good thing.
    If you don't mind telling, what did the splash page say? I had this book on my pull list but didn't get it. I wont be supporting this book until they get the color of black people addressed and corrected.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    If you don't mind telling, what did the splash page say? I had this book on my pull list but didn't get it. I wont be supporting this book until they get the color of black people addressed and corrected.
    *looks at Twisted Sun's avatar* O_0
    LOL!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    5 black folks in front.

5 Solo having folks at one point.

2 Oscar winners

1 with a billion dollar movie

4 (3 really) who have been seen in live action

A guy who was dead for 10 years is on the cover-who almost got his own tv show on UPN

Let that sink in.

Once upon a time a cover like this DOES NOT happen.
    Just gonna leave this here
    https://twitter.com/gay_reactions/st...065652736?s=21