Page 6 of 662 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast

An off panel/random shot in a crowded splash page with no in-story follow up 'defeat' of a mind-controlled Magneto in a LOTRs get-up isn't quite the decisive victory I'd like in a Storm/Magneto battle, but to each their own.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    An off panel/random shot in a crowded splash page with no in-story follow up 'defeat' of a mind-controlled Magneto in a LOTRs get-up isn't quite the decisive victory I'd like in a Storm/Magneto battle, but to each their own.
    you should know me well enough to know this IS NOT what I want either. just taking what I can get in these dark days. at any rate xman got storm :/

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I don't like this trend of making Storm a bad guy, but then not actually using her to full effect. X-Men Red, Extermination, and now Uncanny have used mind-controlled evil Storms, but she doesn't even do anything for real.

I don't like this trend of making Storm a bad guy, but then not actually using her to full effect. X-Men Red, Extermination, and now Uncanny have used mind-controlled evil Storms, but she doesn't even do anything for real.
    my thing is why is she getting controlled so easily? this same character was able resist being mind controlled by shadow king, Xavier, psylocke some of the greatest telepath. I mean this is all just a hot mess.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-03-2019 at 04:58 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

To be fair, X-Man multiplied by Legion is easily a step above Xavier/SK/Psylocke, but that too. Cassandra Nova seemed to employ some physical device to get her in Red. The Extermination one was the most egregious, but even there, those twins were using a novel technique that Jean couldn't understand at first.

To be fair, X-Man multiplied by Legion is easily a step above Xavier/SK/Psylocke, but that too. Cassandra Nova seemed to employ some physical device to get her in Red. The Extermination one was the most egregious, but even there, those twins were using a novel technique that Jean couldn't understand at first.
    I dont mind her being controlled it would have been nice to see her resist it at minimum before being turned but of course with this writing I know that's way too much to ask. and extermination was tragic mess too. warning kids attacking your teammates ???? just was so stupid.

Yeah, a X-Man + Legion mental take over would be hard to fight against. So, I'm cool with this.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    my thing is why is she getting controlled so easily? this same character was able resist being mind controlled by shadow king, Xavier, psylocke some of the greatest telepath. I mean this is all just a hot mess.
    Hey at least she's not Rachel. Omega level telepath my ass.....

BANNED

I like it. I don’t see what the problem is.......

Storm getting taken over makes sense. She can’t handle Nate Grey the man took over Legion c’mon....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Yeah, a X-Man + Legion mental take over would be hard to fight against. So, I'm cool with this.
    I agree. I’m fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Hey at least she's not Rachel. Omega level telepath my ass.....
    poor Rachel. yea she didnt fair too well in terms of accurate portrayal of her abilities.

so when they are mind controlled like this are their abilities enhanced? it would be nice to see storm cut loose now that she is mind controlled but I dont see that happening either honestly other than more lightning. I mean do yall think we will get something like we did in nightcrawlers solo:

now if I see her moping the floor with the xmen like this it would be worth it.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-03-2019 at 05:18 PM.

I'm done with this story. Ready for the crossover to start.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Bright Lady be merciful! Someone call me when these books start getting right. Are we really going to have to wait until after the first MCU Storm appearances?

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I'm done with this story. Ready for the crossover to start.
    lol u not enjoying the adventures of lightning lass: the horseman chronicles?

Bright Lady be merciful! Someone call me when these books start getting right. Are we really going to have to wait until after the first MCU Storm appearances?
    I'm not encouraged things will change even then. but I guess time will tell