Page 236 of 662 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    A sea God.. I guess.she's Poseidon now
    Or Yemaya

#Cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hopefully this new writer takes heed to zac Thompson's words about Ororo in this new book:

highly doubtful seeing she is a pirate lol wtf????
    Hard to swallow pill truths. Ororo deserved better

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DavidMunroe View Post
    #Cancelled.
    ***dead*** lolol

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Hard to swallow pill truths. Ororo deserved better
    yes she did deserve better and still does. it doesnt seem like the creative teams at the xoffices believe the same.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Maybe on this World Expedition that Storm is on. Gerry Duggan would (HOPEFULLY) incorporate that she is a Goddess.

.......Hopefully. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes she did deserve better and still does. it doesnt seem like the creative teams at the xoffices believe the same.
    It's about time Ororo form her own team and has her own motivation to lead.
    Ororo being on the team of the woman that assaulted her, is bad taste

I am not familiar with his work, but I did tweet a request to Gerry. Here is his response: https://twitter.com/gerryduggan/stat...155269120?s=21

“She's one of my all-time favorites. This cover blew my mind. So many wonderful Storm stories, I feel privileged to add to them hopefully.”

Quote Originally Posted by aaronchase View Post
    I am not familiar with his work, but I did tweet a request to Gerry. Here is his response: https://twitter.com/gerryduggan/stat...155269120?s=21

“She's one of my all-time favorites. This cover blew my mind. So many wonderful Storm stories, I feel privileged to add to them hopefully.”
    He's a very good writer. Orost <3

Emma will aid Storm in reclaiming her mantle as de facto X-Men leader again. Trust Auntie Emma.

BANNED

LOL they ALL say the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    LOL they ALL say the same thing.
    But, but, maybe this time it will be different! Lol. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

BANNED

But, but, maybe this time it will be different! Lol. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
    I am too. I read his Work he’s pretty good. However, doesn’t mean he knows Storm or her powers. So....I’ll give him a chance. I also posted a tweet.

Storm needs to get her narrative back on track. Gerry will do her wonders. And with Emma being there as her attack dog she'll be back to being number 1 again.

I am not excited for the book. I legit hate Kitty after X-Men Gold ad I really don't want to read a book with her in it.

It's also weird to me to have Kitty as the leader when Storm, Emma and Bishop are there. Emma really should be call the shots as she's funding things.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I am not excited for the book. I legit hate Kitty after X-Men Gold ad I really don't want to read a book with her in it.

It's also weird to me to have Kitty as the leader when Storm, Emma and Bishop are there. Emma really should be call the shots as she's funding things.
    Emma is at her best when she can pass comments from behind. So I think the formula works I don't think Kitty will be a Mary sue like in Gold.

And I have a feeling storm will be acting like the leader

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Polygon: The six books announced today, of the ones you’re writing, do you have any favorite? Or you’re excited to get it out in the world?

JH: Marauders is an amazing book. Marauders is an amazing book and it gets the world of what we’re doing in a way that is perfect and unique, right?

[Hickman turns to Jordan D. White]

Jordan D. White: Absolutely. I said the same thing.

JH: But the other books are cool — like, they get it. But Jerry had a distinct advantage because he has been in the writer’s room every time I’ve pitched this, so it’s been in his head, right?

JDW: Yep.

JH: For a longer period of time.

JDW: I think he first pitched Mauraders to us like a year and a half ago or something like that.

JH: Yeah, he heard my pitch and was like, “Oh my God, I want to do this book!” And so Jerry’s been in a long time and so his stuff is just kind of more cooked. But they’re all interesting books. Listen the stuff that we’re doing going forward — it’s just so different. It’s just so different. And well done to this point. We’ll try to keep the level up.

A writer who claims she’s one of his favorites, a line-up that SCREAMS drama and gay rights, and Hickman saying this book is his favorite and the most poignant embodiment of their ideology going forward? I’m on board at the moment, sign me up. Could do the most without Kitty leading but if she shows deference to Ororo and she gets a level of agency above just taking orders then I’ll be on board with it. Seems like a GREAT mix of personalities, most excited about the exchanges if the writer is worth his stuff!