Page 566 of 662 FirstFirst ... 66466516556562563564565566567568569570576616 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Beauitful cover but this team has one black man, yet they exclude him
    omg I didnt even think about that until you said that.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Marauders is giving me LIFE!!! Can't wait for next week!!! Seeing as how I don't read team books for just one character, I'm not offended.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    It’s My Birthday Today!!!!! And today’s Topic is:

STORMCASTER whether you like it or NOT!!!

So, I’ll start off. I think it be a good idea for her to use it ONLY when it’s time Brawl due to the fact it increases her durability. I think it’s perfect for her to got toe to toe with Heavy Hitters. But it still keeps her Hadari Yao intact.
    Happy birthday hun

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Happy birthday hun
    Aww thank You!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I love storm in this marauders preview. come get your life fans:

still a hard pass!

Covers lovely. They need to hurry up and get an actual ship worthy of the seas though. That speedboat makes the Hell Fire budget look low.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post

still a hard pass!

Covers lovely. They need to hurry up and get an actual ship worthy of the seas though. That speedboat makes the Hell Fire budget look low.
    I know, right? Where is that majestic liner Emma had shown Kate in issue one? I waiting to see them sailing on something comparable to the "Conquistador".
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I know, right? Where is that majestic liner Emma had shown Kate in issue one? I waiting to see them sailing on something comparable to the "Conquistador".
    That would be really awesome. And part of me almost prefers a ship w/ a classic look (massive sails & all) but with some nice techy upgrades (big laser canons, shields, teleporting or door to Krakoa etc).
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Exacfockintatiously!!!and which makes perfect sense! Why sail back and forth to Krakoa's when they can have a direct gateway on board?

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Storm, the most powerful one there and the only one who can fly, manages to be the one who gets kicked by Batroc...

Hopefully she will get him back at some point. I will say that I do like the art for this title.
    the art is nice and that's all I got nice to say about this title.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I have to give credit to Stormphoenix for this find. In the latest issue of Agents of Wakanda Tchalla uses Ororo's name for his password to establish communication with his ship. This is soooooooo freaking cute:

I love me some love like this.
    Pass code "Ororo" to activate a link to the ship then "Stormbringer" to blow it up. I love it

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Pass code "Ororo" to activate a link to the ship then "Stormbringer" to blow it up. I love it
    I love it too!!! now tell me again who nakia is?

I love storm in this marauders preview. come get your life fans:

Same here. I’ll get this one. Wrist mounted dragon flame thrower and possibly a showdown between Ororo vs Batroc. I’m here for it.

Quote Originally Posted by STORM1977 View Post
    Same here. I’ll get this one. Wrist mounted dragon flame thrower and possibly a showdown between Ororo vs Batroc. I’m here for it.
    yea ororo need to pull out her pocket knife and remind ole boy she is not to be trifled with.

yea ororo need to pull out her pocket knife and remind ole boy she is not to be trifled with.
    Huh pocket knife....She’s more of a vibranium butterfly knife kinda lady. I think that could be an epic show down. I’m waiting for the firenado combo when she teams up with Pyro or Lockheed.

Quote Originally Posted by STORM1977 View Post
    Huh pocket knife....She’s more of a vibranium butterfly knife kinda lady. I think that could be an epic show down. I’m waiting for the firenado combo when she teams up with Pyro or Lockheed.
    I'm so down for her pulling out vibranium knife.

I'm sure it will happen sooner or later.