Page 212 of 662 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262312 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Yoooo I got chills.
    Co-signed on the chills :-D!!!! Yassss to everything in this. Do we know who voiced her? Cool use of her powers. This gets ordered tonight.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Co-signed on the chills :-D!!!! Yassss to everything in this. Do we know who voiced her? Cool use of her powers. This gets ordered tonight.
    Mara Junot is the voice actress.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Yeah, it's cute, definitely.

(I hate the added links on her cuffs, though. Makes it look like chains, and invokes slavery. I would have preferred just one jump link or simply attach the fabric directly like most of her comic designs.)
    Now that you mention it, I don't like the chains either. I didn't even notice them.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    They gave Storm a badass monologue! Time to start praying y'all!
    Holy ****! *Running off to research more this game*

Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

I'm not a gamer, but this looks amazing. It's nice to have the X-Men featured in the games again.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Now that you mention it, I don't like the chains either. I didn't even notice them.
    I kept my feelings to myself when I first saw her designs months ago in still images. She does sound and look great in the overall game play, but that little detail is annoying.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Yeah, it's cute, definitely.

(I hate the added links on her cuffs, though. Makes it look like chains, and invokes slavery. I would have preferred just one jump link or simply attach the fabric directly like most of her comic designs.)
    That was the first thing I saw. The game-play and voice acting look/sound great but those chains made me cringe somewhat.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Didn't notice the chains till they were mentioned. Now I can't unsee the parallels...
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Spectacular Member

“A recent High-Claremont #Storm commission — some Ms Ororo Munroe punk rock I gotta-be-me-so-back-the-f***-up-Kitty- realness for #Pride2019 .

From Phil Jimenez......I wish it was mine.

Attachment 83979

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by areuyellingatmee View Post
    “A recent High-Claremont #Storm commission — some Ms Ororo Munroe punk rock I gotta-be-me-so-back-the-f***-up-Kitty- realness for #Pride2019 .

From Phil Jimenez......I wish it was mine.

Attachment 83979
    that's gorgeous thank you for sharing
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

If marvel is really looking at Nathalie Emmanuel for the role of MCU Storm. Then I might as well take my MCU XMen Banner down.
    Looks like their going to continue the lightskin trend instead of Dark Chocolate Ororo, So disappointed . At least we know what age group they're going for.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    If marvel is really looking at Nathalie Emmanuel for the role of MCU Storm. Then I might as well take my MCU XMen Banner down.
    Looks like their going to continue the lightskin trend instead of Dark Chocolate Ororo, So disappointed . At least we know what age group they're going for.
    Nothing about her says Ororo.

No offense to the ladies of the MCU , But we don't Have our own Amazonic Beauty yet. And it should Start with Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    Nothing about her says Ororo.
    Not in height , not in the face,nor the skin tone

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I mean, is that really even a true story? What was the source for this rumor?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!