Page 89 of 662 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    This is the 9th issue of Shuri and they are still battling the Space Lubber? Can we please get a more significant threat, preferably a well known and capable foe/villain. The Space Lubber is just boring at this point.
    That story is on semi break because it's a different writer for the next few issues. They still talk about it, but I think the main story will be her interaction with Miles and Kamala.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

The Goddess has returned! Now its only a matter of time before she appears in the MCU! Fox can go kick rocks!

yaaaassssss the All-Goddess, the Walker of the Clouds, The Goddess who Preserves the Balance of all natural things, Hadari Yao!!!!!!

Now on to creating a solo movie!!!!!

I'm curious, if there is a reboot of the franchise, what ororos role would be. based upon jordan white it seems she will still have a limited presence only seen with xmen and will occasionally appear in Black panther. As much as i have like what the BP books have done for her the frequency in which she appears there is too infrequent for me. I'm hopegul with the merger they chug out stories where she is more central to the story.

oan: please VOTE FOR STORM!:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...nament-Round-6

also it's pretty much concluded the foxmen are getting rebooted:

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/03...sney-purchase/
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-20-2019 at 10:54 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I am so happy!!! One last Fox suck-tastic movie to suffer through and then hopefully we'll start getting some GOOD X-Men movies. I expect their popularity to explode again!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I am so happy!!! One last Fox suck-tastic movie to suffer through and then hopefully we'll start getting some GOOD X-Men movies. I expect their popularity to explode again!
    yaaasssss indeed. I'm just happy to possibly see the storm I grew up loving finally being showcased in live action format. I simply cant wait.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Lets just hope they can stop casting biracial/lightskin actresses.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    agreed. enough is enough

If Ororo makes her first appearance in the MCU by guest starring in Black panther 2 I would go ape$hit!!!!

Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    that is gorgeous!!

Very nice. I like the afro and the dress/cape combo is stunning.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

This is gorgeous. I love that cape/dress.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    though looking at who was cast as a young monica I'm not confident it wont be a light skinned actress anymore:

it would be very unfortunate if both monica and ororo were cast as light skinned women..

https://www.vox.com/2019/3/21/182741...beau-explained

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    though looking at who was cast as a young monica I'm not confident it wont be a light skinned actress anymore:

it would be very unfortunate if both monica and ororo were cast as light skinned women..

https://www.vox.com/2019/3/21/182741...beau-explained
    I'm hoping with the success of Black Panther and the wide array of beautiful dark skin actresses, Marvel will give us that with Ororo.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    agreed. enough is enough

If Ororo makes her first appearance in the MCU by guest starring in Black panther 2 I would go ape$hit!!!!

Really like the costume.
    Comics version with some african touches.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    I'm hoping with the success of Black Panther and the wide array of beautiful dark skin actresses, Marvel will give us that with Ororo.
    goddess I hope so too. I just cant with another biracial or light skinned storm. I love my biracial and light skinned women but I'm ready for a more aesthetically accurate storm as well as a more diverse representation of black women in Hollywood.

Default Popularity Contest Final

Hey babies Storm made it to the finals. Please cast your vote. She is up against the one and only Spiderman!!!

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...urnament-Final