Page 310 of 662 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    i'll die for acuña, nowadays i am only turned on by acuña art of severely beaten men bleeding everywhere with their faces FRUCKED up
    Make Kev Walker the new mainstay so we can move Acuña to Marauders and get some sexy pirate Storm and Bishop (heart eyes) pages.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I cant partake in such language.

I hollered!

this doesnt look good for tchalla or ororo.
    That's that Naomi Campbell walk! The good sis is walking to her man! Zaddy is bout to get a mustache warmer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont like how he draws Storm but that artwork is beautiful and I typically dont like Acuna. BP has been the best of his career and he is quickly drawing the definitive T'Challa. The guy looks good up there with thebeard
    His Storm isnt the best, but she's noticeably more Storm than a lot of other artist. I'm here for all of Acuna's Storm. His T'Challa tho... is full bae! I bet Storm soaks that beard on the regular. Acuna knows how to draw FOINE black men. Have you seen is Luke Cage?! You better say all of that! BOOM!
    you know at first I thought this was a possessed ororo especially since she her eyes were so differently drawn:

but the more I see you all's different perspective maybe it is just her giving him bedrooms eyes. and I like it too. they both crazy ororo didnt want him funding a other queen after him and he didnt want her getting it in with Logan lol . I love it.
    She's totally giving him bedroom eyes. This story is a direct continuation from the glorious #172. That issue clearly establishes Ororo as a woman that desperately wants to live her life and fully indulge in her power as a WOMAN. She's been trying to get back to her man. She's bout to bust it open and he's sure to bust it down!

BANNED

Acuna or Walker should absolutely be on Marauders.

Meh, I am not a fan of Acuna. It always looks like water color art to me. Just not my cup of tea.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I hollered!

That's that Naomi Campbell walk! The good sis is walking to her man! Zaddy is bout to get a mustache warmer.

His Storm isnt the best, but she's noticeably more Storm than a lot of other artist. I'm here for all of Acuna's Storm. His T'Challa tho... is full bae! I bet Storm soaks that beard on the regular. Acuna knows how to draw FOINE black men. Have you seen is Luke Cage?! You better say all of that! BOOM!

She's totally giving him bedroom eyes. This story is a direct continuation from the glorious #172. That issue clearly establishes Ororo as a woman that desperately wants to live her life and fully indulge in her power as a WOMAN. She's been trying to get back to her man. She's bout to bust it open and he's sure to bust it down!
    1. lmfao
    2. omg not a mustache warmer lololol bish you are a damn fool!!
    3. ok now I'm excited for this issue when you put it like that!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    I love how beautiful shes drawn, omg I can't wait to see what Storm does whether it be throwing him out the window or grabbing his face in a kiss, I kind of love her possessiveness.
    Depends, he still seems to be going through his memory moments, but he seemed to remember her even when he had lost everything.

She'd only be mad I'd feel if she felt he was avoiding her, that doesn't seem to be the case.

I really hope they don't use it to stunt their reconciliation that has been a storyline the past few years. Make it official already, don't throw more curves.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Attachment 86132
    I would like to see it.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Attachment 86132
    I would like to see it.
    If they put anything similar to that in the movie, they'll have to kick me out the theater

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    If they put anything similar to that in the movie, they'll have to kick me out the theater
    Lmfao i screamed
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Any OTHER News or Any Storm Sightings???

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Any OTHER News or Any Storm Sightings???
    She appears on this Dawn of X variant

Astonishing Member

Attachment 86172

From Hickman's New Avengers. I remember reading these panels and thinking "Aww this is sweet, why couldn't the rest of Marvel had treated their relationship like this."

Context: At this point in the story an Incursion was going to destroy the world shortly and the Illuminati had resigned themselves to do nothing rather than kill billions again. So T'challa thought he was going to die soon and went straight into Storm's arms.
    Last edited by loke13; 08-26-2019 at 11:48 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Attachment 86172

From Hickman's New Avengers. I remember reading these panels and thinking "Aww this is sweet, why couldn't the rest of Marvel had treated their relationship like this."

Context: At this point in the story an Incursion was going to destroy the world shortly and the Illuminati had resigned themselves to do nothing rather than kill billions again. So T'challa thought he was going to die soon and went straight into Storm's arms.
    I loved it

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Attachment 86172

Didn't tell her anything about the end of the universe, just hit it and dipped out.