Page 575 of 662 FirstFirst ... 75475525565571572573574575576577578579585625 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Dont know the issue but Im pumped for it especially since the writer has established that Storm hates her. Their interaction should be very interesting.

If Emma gets her ass beat, then Kitty is to blame bc Ororo warned her to keep Emma away from her. She wasnt playing
    Emma will get that ass beat. anything other than that would be heresy. but yes they probably wont literally fight. they just may have a disagreement or something.

but I so hope there is an ass whooping in Emma's future.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Krakoa eats everyone in 2098.
    Yup. And shits out glitter due to so many mutants LOL

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    even if he goes into avatar state?
    Not even that.

His Water bending would be pointless. His Air bending would be pointless. His Fire and Earth Bending would also be pointless.

The only threat is is Aang does Blood Bending, but he doesn’t know that technique. So, therefore Aang is not equipped to handle Storm.

she looks amazing though right??

and oh. is 2099 coming back ? I hope not. no thanks
    Yes, she looks good.

I’ve never read any of the 2099 comics.

We always begin with a first step. Cut off the head and the body will die, die, die!!!!!!

Long Live Krakoa!
    omg. what are you on today marvell lolol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Storm vs Emma!

LOL...Emma was smart to go into diamond form
    YES!!!! Kill the Bitc I mean.

Whoop her Butt Storm......damn she looks PISSED.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Yup. And shits out glitter due to so many mutants LOL

Not even that.

His Water bending would be pointless. His Air bending would be pointless. His Fire and Earth Bending would also be pointless.

The only threat is is Aang does Blood Bending, but he doesn’t know that technique. So, therefore Aang is not equipped to handle Storm.

Yes, she looks good.

I’ve never read any of the 2099 comics.
    and he can only do that during a full moon. I would love to see ororo do some blood bending. that would be amazing.

I read a couple of the books but they were pretty boring.

omg. what are you on today marvell lolol.
    Xavier and his minions are doing things in Krakoa's name, things that will not be tolerated.

They must learn who is the true master.

Emma will get that ass beat. anything other than that would be heresy. but yes they probably wont literally fight. they just may have a disagreement or something.

but I so hope there is an ass whooping in Emma's future.
    YES!!!! Kill the Bitc I mean.

Whoop her Butt Storm......damn she looks PISSED.
    I think Emma has ulterior motives for wanting Storm as her Red Queen and in a roundabout way, she manipulated her into joining the Marauders by using Kitty as bait. I wonder if her motives are made apparent and if this is what sets Storm off.

BANNED

and he can only do that during a full moon. I would love to see ororo do some blood bending. that would be amazing.

I read a couple of the books but they were pretty boring.
    Do what under a full moon?? If you mean Blood Bending not exactly. Katara was able to do it without a Full Moon.

Xavier and his minions are doing things in Krakoa's name, things that will not be tolerated.

They must learn who is the true master.
    what things are these beloved??

BANNED

I think Emma has ulterior motives for wanting Storm as her Red Queen and in a roundabout way, she manipulated her into joining the Marauders by using Kitty as bait. I wonder if her motives are made apparent and if this is what sets Storm off.
    Honestly, I think this has something to do with Callisto joining the Marauders. And I also think your right as well.

Storm is PISSED!!!!!! Emma always being shady damn. Stop it girl!!!

hmmmm that is actually a very good point but what exactly would Emma need storm to do? we know she wanted storm first and she refuses but aside from making waves and blowing wind how will that help her in her overall plans?

what things are these beloved??
    Running drugs and re-animating dead people.

However, unknown to both humans and mutants, that spice that Xavier and his minions are pushing to the world is made from the feces of mutants.

Long life their shitty asses!
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 11-18-2019 at 04:37 PM.

Running drugs and re-animating dead people.

However, unknown to both humans and mutants, that spice that Xavier and his minions are pushing to the world is made from the feces of mutants.

Long life their shitty asses!
    omg ok I cant with you today lololol

Mighty Member

We always begin with a first step. Cut off the head and the body will die, die, die!!!!!!

Long Live Krakoa!
    A telepath is never truly dead..

Do what under a full moon?? If you mean Blood Bending not exactly. Katara was able to do it without a Full Moon.
    I forgot katara did this without a full moon so aang should be able to as well. I want a blood bending feat for storm. she would be so deadly doing that in the xverse.