Page 445 of 662 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455495545 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Hey wait a minute...does that count?

Didn't she have to die to go to the realm of Death to rescue her boyfriend who dresses like a cat???

Yeah, small pipe.
    her soul was sent to limbo so technically I think that would also count as a form of death.

and baby ain't no way ororo gone go back as many times as she has for small pipe. I mean nakia went crazy for the pipe and never even got it honey.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

If, that is the case then Why Hudlin scared to elaborate more on this Goddess Aspect.
    That's s good question. If I remembered correctly she was called a goddess more then once during his run.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

If, that is the case then Why Hudlin scared to elaborate more on this Goddess Aspect.
    when was hudlin afraid to elaborate on the goddess aspect? that's something new. did u mean Hickman?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Hey wait a minute...does that count?

Didn't she have to die to go to the realm of Death to rescue her boyfriend who dresses like a cat???
    I don't think she died. She just went to the death realm wit the help of the shaman.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    her sould was sent to limbo so technically I think that would also count as a form of death.

and baby ain't no way ororo gone go back as many times as she has for small pipe. I mean nakia went crazy for the pipe and never even got it honey.
    Ok, so she died 3 times then. I KNEW it.

BOY you never heard the expression "It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean." Applies here. Cat-Man has a small little man, and Storm loves the motion of the Ocean. Now, shut up and eat your dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    That's s good question. If I remembered correctly she was called a goddess more then once during his run.
    But he didn't go into detail like Coates did and established her as a Wakandan God.
    when was hudlin afraid to elaborate on the goddess aspect? that's something new. did u mean Hickman?
    Stop It. You know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I don't think she died. She just went to the death realm wit the help of the shaman.
    But her soul left her body to go to Limbo. So, that's a form of Death.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-14-2019 at 04:14 PM.

her soul was sent to limbo so technically I think that would also count as a form of death.

Lmao...I'm done for the day.

I guess the same reason the X-Writers didn't do it.

It. ain't. her. book.

BANNED

It. ain't. her. book.
    Can't argue with you there.

She didn't die though. The Shaman sent her there to fight for T'Challa's soul.

It's been show on occasion in Marvel Comics that you don't have to die to go to whatever hell you're trying to get into.

Not really. Dr. Strange has gone to hell in his astral many times but hasn't died.

Basically you're leaving your body in a comatose state.

It's been show on occasion in Marvel Comics that you don't have to die to go to whatever hell you're trying to get into.
    True. Doctor Strange kinda of made a habit of it back in the day.

BANNED

Not really. Dr. Strange has gone to hell in his astral many times but hasn't died.

Basically you're leaving your body in a comatose state.
    Ah, Ok. Yeah, that's true. Ok.

you're the expert black panther resident here so I'm gonna go with your assessment.

Ok, so she died 3 times then. I KNEW it.

BOY you never heard the expression "It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean." Applies here. Cat-Man has a small little man, and Storm loves the motion of the Ocean. Now, shut up and eat your dinner.

But he didn't go into detail like Coates did and established her as a Wakandan God.

Stop It. You know what I mean.

lololol I'm screaming lolol... I wish I can find some canonical evidence to prove im right. I will get back to you once I do...

marvell if you have any please share at your leisure lol.

Lmao...I'm done for the day.

dont leave me boo lolol..

It. ain't. her. book.

yea I thought since her soul was sent there her body was technically "dead" but I'm with you here.

Kinda...though it seems T'challa has known Storm was a real goddess for a while.
    To be fair he called Monica a goddess too. Some Wakandans seem to have a looser definition. My guess would be if you control something that is naturally occurring or something another real world god is deified for, they'd probably call you one.