Page 593 of 662 FirstFirst ... 93493543583589590591592593594595596597603643 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    Based on the fact that she’s in the book which is just not how it works. I can do this all day, but the logic still wouldn’t support your argument and the book will still be called what it’s called. I’ll leave you to beat your own dead horse.
    I see you are taking this personal. Please don't get upset about this.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    BK, you know how I roll, I'm going to push the envelope a little bit here and there. If Storm is just going to be a prop in the story then they really don't need her in the story.

Go find some other prop to make Jean and Emma work together.
    exactly!!!! you hit it right on the nail. If they wanna put these two together so they can duke it out by all means. but this mess of putting her on covers when its clear shes just a plot device for the main goal of fanning drama between these two is not something I would psy to read. moreover, based on the cover it seems it would be Jean and the girls. I'm not going for that either.

my question is why is ororo always a support to prop up other characters? this is why I'm not to excited about news they have plans for her doen the line. the last time I heard that she was a lay for Logan and couldnt do a thing to stop a cloud.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Alright, three extra pages while I slept? Sheesh Good Job

Ok, so what we talking about the last thing I remember is something about Storms powers and the Omega and Goddess stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    I’m assuming so since they’re teaming up to rescue her. I imagine others will be in it as well, but Jean and Emma are the stars, hence the name.
    yup dont be mistaken by the misleading cover. ororo is just a stepping stool for Emma and Jean. nothing to see here literally.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    exactly!!!! you hit it right on the nail. If they wanna put these two together so they can duke it out by all means. but this mess of putting her on covers when its clear shes just a plot device for the main goal of fanning drama between these two is not something I would psy to read. moreover, based on the cover it seems it would be Jean and the girls. I'm not going for that either.

my question is why is ororo always a support to prop up other characters? this is why I'm not to excited about news they have plans for her doen the line. the last time I heard that she was a lay for Logan and couldnt do a thing to stop a cloud.
    They really should find some other way to have Jean and Emma work out their issues, although those issues should have been gone by now.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post

Ok, so what we talking about the last thing I remember is something about Storms powers and the Omega and Goddess stuff.
    well I dont think there was real consensus on what her goddess powers entail. I hope coates expounds on this as we know the xoffices will most likely not touch upon this.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post

We're trying to help Jean and Emma work through their issues.

The minute I see us getting closer to Scott's thread, I'm pulling back.

They really should find some other way to have Jean and Emma work out their issues, although those issues should have been gone by now.
    well we all know how the xoffices roll. drams sells. they are trying to cash in on that at the expense of ororo.

well I dont think there was real consensus on what her goddess powers entail. I hope coates expounds on this as we know the xoffices will most likely not touch upon this.
    I really hope that Coates delivers for you.

He won't.

We're trying to help Jean and Emma work through their issues.

The minute I see us getting closer to Scott's thread, I'm pulling back.
    lmfao you are a mess lololol.

I like our discussions let's not trifle with ourselves with things beyond this appreciation thread. unless we are talking about king tchalla. I so love coates for putting them together again.

I think they will have a convo in the anthology book that will be coming out I believe in Feb too.

I really hope that Coates delivers for you.

He won't.
    I think he really wanted to explore all of this in a solo book...I'm hopeful at some point he will be given an opportunity to write this still with bartel as artist

well we all know how the xoffices roll. drams sells. they are trying to cash in on that at the expense of ororo.
    I don't agree on using Storm for that. i hope Ororo is on beach drinking some Mojito

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I don't agree on using Storm for that. i hope Ororo is on beach drinking some Mojito
    right?? you dont see this with other characters such as Scott and Logan. its beyond tiresome.

if you want drama just have them go at it. simple.

right?? you dont see this with other characters such as Scott and Logan. its beyond tiresome.

if you want drama just have them go at it. simple.
    Yes, let the boys be the damsel in distress for once;

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Yes, let the boys be the damsel in distress for once;
    hello?? I know there are some people excited for the issue but I dont understand the constant need to put ororo in these situations to prop other characters while minimizing her strengths. I dont believe you would ever see cyclops, Logan or Bobby.

BANNED

I haven’t read the issue in question, so I’m not going to render a judgment on how it uses Ororo. Based on the solicit I think it makes perfect sense dramatically for Jean to come to her aid and for Emma, who both women have a long, complex and dramatically rich relationship with, to be drawn in as well. That’s all I have to say about it.