Page 461 of 581 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471511561 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 8714
  1. #6901
    Futurist Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so I want to credit ororo101 but I got some goddess news! it's not a solo book BUT there is huge news that I want to share with you babies!!!


    thank you all again for your support. stay tuned!!
    Storm is having twins and their names are 5G and Technicolor.

  2. #6902
    Astonishing Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    4,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so I want to credit ororo101 but I got some goddess news! it's not a solo book BUT there is huge news that I want to share with you babies!!!


    thank you all again for your support. stay tuned!!
    Is Your news that your leaving and not coming back??? Oh, shoot.......
    Ororo Munroe(Bright Lady), Hadari Yao, The Cloud Runner, Goddess of the People.
    Goddess of the Storm.
    #StormsMootyPass
    #PlusUltra!!!
    #StormCaster
    The Piercing Light of AmunRa!!!!!
    MUTANT and PROUD
    #KRAKOA FOREVER

    #catchmutanthands

  3. #6903
    Fantastic Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so I want to credit ororo101 but I got some goddess news! it's not a solo book BUT there is huge news that I want to share with you babies!!!


    thank you all again for your support. stay tuned!!
    Ah, such a tease.

  4. #6904
    Storm Goddess Wind Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    If I wasn't between jobs right now I'd get this in a heartbeat.
    https://twitter.com/heyjenbartel/sta...18857345593346
    Very nice. I just received my copy last week. I<3 Jen Bartel.

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so I want to credit ororo101 but I got some goddess news! it's not a solo book BUT there is huge news that I want to share with you babies!!!
    thank you all again for your support. stay tuned!!
    don't get stalked lol! You better spill this tea (or PM me ).

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Nice. I there a link for the full preview.

  5. #6905
    Spectacular Member STORM1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Will post my thoughts on X-Men #1 later. For those interested in posting their top favorite characters

    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ive-Characters

  6. #6906

  7. #6907
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,485

    Default

    So I apologize for keeping you all waiting. its been a busy day. the first bit of news, which wasnt what I wanted to tell you all earlier, is that #stormdeservesamovie is trending on Twitter today. I thought that was a nice bit of news considering what I was going to inform you guys earlier.


    As some of you may be aware, I created a petition a little over a year ago asking that Marvel acknowledge Ororo's godhead and that Ororo finally get the solo ongoing with Coates/Bartel on the creative team. The petition received a lot of support from storm fans and comic fans alike. The petition was even signed by the gorgeous and talented Miss Bartel herself!!! There have been some who have stated that they didnt know if Hickman would acknowledge what coates has done or that he straight up wouldnt acknowledge it.

    Well today I can officially tell you we dont have to wait for Hickman or any other xwriter to acknowledge this based upon the information Ororo101 shared with me today. For those of you who do not know, The Marvel Book is an assortment of information that acts in many ways as a Marvel encyclopedia or roadmap that provides details on the Multiverse, Science and Technology, War and Peace, Cosmic Forces, Magic and the Supernatural, and Alternate Realities - that form the foundations of Marvel Comics. Within this roadmap Storm has officially been stated to be a goddess temporarily powered by faith and listed as a God of wakanda:


    Storms dedicated page:




    The Wakandan Gods page:







    So as of today Ororo officially has a new ability that amplifies her power. To what degree, as they say, keep reading true believers, but I think this is truly remarkable what Coates has done for this character. Though I cant confirm the petition was the reason this happened I'm most certainly sure it didnt hurt in bringing awareness to what coates did for this character. So in that I declare a victory in this petition and its efforts to finally make it official to where NO ONE can challenge those fans who have loved coates new development. Again, I want to thank all the storm fans from the bottom of my heart for loving ororo just as much or even more than me and fighting for her to get the respect she deserves! Now let's move forward in getting the solo movie and solo ongoing for her as well!! After this win there is nothing I don't think we can achieve when United!!!

    I love you guys so much!!!

    #hadariyao
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  8. #6908
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    So I apologize for keeping you all waiting. its been a busy day. the first bit of news, which wasnt what I wanted to tell you all earlier, is that #stormdeservesamovie is trending on Twitter today. I thought that was a nice bit of news considering what I was going to inform you guys earlier.


    As some of you may be aware, I created a petition a little over a year ago asking that Marvel acknowledge Ororo's godhead and that Ororo finally get the solo ongoing with Coates/Bartel on the creative team. The petition received a lot of support from storm fans and comic fans alike. The petition was even signed by the gorgeous and talented Miss Bartel herself!!! There have been some who have stated that they didnt know if Hickman would acknowledge what coates has done or that he straight up wouldnt acknowledge it.

    Well today I can officially tell you we dont have to wait for Hickman or any other xwriter to acknowledge this based upon the information Ororo101 shared with me today. For those of you who do not know, The Marvel Book is an assortment of information that acts in many ways as a Marvel encyclopedia or roadmap that provides details on the Multiverse, Science and Technology, War and Peace, Cosmic Forces, Magic and the Supernatural, and Alternate Realities - that form the foundations of Marvel Comics. Within this roadmap Storm has officially been stated to be a goddess temporarily powered by faith and listed as a God of wakanda:


    Storms dedicated page:




    The Wakandan Gods page:







    So as of today Ororo officially has a new ability that amplifies her power. To what degree, as they say, keep reading true believers, but I think this is truly remarkable what Coates has done for this character. Though I cant confirm the petition was the reason this happened I'm most certainly sure it didnt hurt in bringing awareness to what coates did for this character. So in that I declare a victory in this petition and its efforts to finally make it official to where NO ONE can challenge those fans who have loved coates new development. Again, I want to thank all the storm fans from the bottom of my heart for loving ororo just as much or even more than me and fighting for her to get the respect she deserves! Now let's move forward in getting the solo movie and solo ongoing for her as well!! After this win there is nothing I don't think we can achieve when United!!!

    I love you guys so much!!!

    #hadariyao
    Don't sell yourself short you did a wonderful job on spearheading this knowledge. I'm very proud of you.
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

  9. #6909
    Beware! Daedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Don't sell yourself short you did a wonderful job on spearheading this knowledge. I'm very proud of you.
    Until JDW comes along telling you that she does not do that anymore like he did with teen jean pink form, I wanna see full acknowledgment on the pages of an x-book, never trust marvel and their backpedaling ways.
    We still need an awesome storm solo book to explore this now more than ever.
    Last edited by Daedra; 10-20-2019 at 07:13 AM.
    It's funny because when I saw her behind on the glass at the end of the show, I thought, "That's where she needs to be. In captivity. Behind a glass in a lab somewhere that she can be studied like the psychotic specimen she is."

  10. #6910
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    So I apologize for keeping you all waiting. its been a busy day. the first bit of news, which wasnt what I wanted to tell you all earlier, is that #stormdeservesamovie is trending on Twitter today. I thought that was a nice bit of news considering what I was going to inform you guys earlier.


    As some of you may be aware, I created a petition a little over a year ago asking that Marvel acknowledge Ororo's godhead and that Ororo finally get the solo ongoing with Coates/Bartel on the creative team. The petition received a lot of support from storm fans and comic fans alike. The petition was even signed by the gorgeous and talented Miss Bartel herself!!! There have been some who have stated that they didnt know if Hickman would acknowledge what coates has done or that he straight up wouldnt acknowledge it.

    Well today I can officially tell you we dont have to wait for Hickman or any other xwriter to acknowledge this based upon the information Ororo101 shared with me today. For those of you who do not know, The Marvel Book is an assortment of information that acts in many ways as a Marvel encyclopedia or roadmap that provides details on the Multiverse, Science and Technology, War and Peace, Cosmic Forces, Magic and the Supernatural, and Alternate Realities - that form the foundations of Marvel Comics. Within this roadmap Storm has officially been stated to be a goddess temporarily powered by faith and listed as a God of wakanda:


    Storms dedicated page:




    The Wakandan Gods page:







    So as of today Ororo officially has a new ability that amplifies her power. To what degree, as they say, keep reading true believers, but I think this is truly remarkable what Coates has done for this character. Though I cant confirm the petition was the reason this happened I'm most certainly sure it didnt hurt in bringing awareness to what coates did for this character. So in that I declare a victory in this petition and its efforts to finally make it official to where NO ONE can challenge those fans who have loved coates new development. Again, I want to thank all the storm fans from the bottom of my heart for loving ororo just as much or even more than me and fighting for her to get the respect she deserves! Now let's move forward in getting the solo movie and solo ongoing for her as well!! After this win there is nothing I don't think we can achieve when United!!!

    I love you guys so much!!!

    #hadariyao
    *drops it like it hot* great news. Thanks for sharing. I definitely think you played a part in bringing awareness to Coates work from a Storm perspective and forcing conversation on why it's not acknowledged.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  11. #6911
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post


    Storms dedicated page:



    Mistress of The Elements...poor Crystal. Storm just took what should be her title. Lol

    Also, I like they put expert fighter and Tactician.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 10-20-2019 at 08:06 AM.
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

  12. #6912
    Astonishing Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    4,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    So I apologize for keeping you all waiting. its been a busy day. the first bit of news, which wasnt what I wanted to tell you all earlier, is that #stormdeservesamovie is trending on Twitter today. I thought that was a nice bit of news considering what I was going to inform you guys earlier.


    As some of you may be aware, I created a petition a little over a year ago asking that Marvel acknowledge Ororo's godhead and that Ororo finally get the solo ongoing with Coates/Bartel on the creative team. The petition received a lot of support from storm fans and comic fans alike. The petition was even signed by the gorgeous and talented Miss Bartel herself!!! There have been some who have stated that they didnt know if Hickman would acknowledge what coates has done or that he straight up wouldnt acknowledge it.

    Well today I can officially tell you we dont have to wait for Hickman or any other xwriter to acknowledge this based upon the information Ororo101 shared with me today. For those of you who do not know, The Marvel Book is an assortment of information that acts in many ways as a Marvel encyclopedia or roadmap that provides details on the Multiverse, Science and Technology, War and Peace, Cosmic Forces, Magic and the Supernatural, and Alternate Realities - that form the foundations of Marvel Comics. Within this roadmap Storm has officially been stated to be a goddess temporarily powered by faith and listed as a God of wakanda:


    Storms dedicated page:




    The Wakandan Gods page:







    So as of today Ororo officially has a new ability that amplifies her power. To what degree, as they say, keep reading true believers, but I think this is truly remarkable what Coates has done for this character. Though I cant confirm the petition was the reason this happened I'm most certainly sure it didnt hurt in bringing awareness to what coates did for this character. So in that I declare a victory in this petition and its efforts to finally make it official to where NO ONE can challenge those fans who have loved coates new development. Again, I want to thank all the storm fans from the bottom of my heart for loving ororo just as much or even more than me and fighting for her to get the respect she deserves! Now let's move forward in getting the solo movie and solo ongoing for her as well!! After this win there is nothing I don't think we can achieve when United!!!

    I love you guys so much!!!

    #hadariyao
    Good News. Not exactly thrilled she’s listed as a Wakandan God and that she needs Prayers to Go Goddess mode. Not happy about that. But whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Until JDW comes along telling you that she does not do that anymore like he did with teen jean pink form, I wanna see full acknowledgment on the pages of an x-book, never trust marvel and their backpedaling ways.
    We still need an awesome storm solo book to explore this now more than ever.
    Wait what!? JDW said that Jeans Pink Form never happened???
    Ororo Munroe(Bright Lady), Hadari Yao, The Cloud Runner, Goddess of the People.
    Goddess of the Storm.
    #StormsMootyPass
    #PlusUltra!!!
    #StormCaster
    The Piercing Light of AmunRa!!!!!
    MUTANT and PROUD
    #KRAKOA FOREVER

    #catchmutanthands

  13. #6913
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Good News. Not exactly thrilled she’s listed as a Wakandan God and that she needs Prayers to Go Goddess mode. Not happy about that. But whatever.



    Wait what!? JDW said that Jeans Pink Form never happened???
    This was probably written a while ago so while i agree on the faith thing it makes sense right now and i think it can always change. I'm just glad the goddess part is acknowledged because now it's universal in marvel and others may expand on it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  14. #6914
    Astonishing Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    4,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This was probably written a while ago so while i agree on the faith thing it makes sense right now and i think it can always change. I'm just glad the goddess part is acknowledged because now it's universal in marvel and others may expand on it.
    Yeah, they used Storm’s X-Men Gold picture. Anyway, I hope there’s a better explanation coming soon, because I’m not feelin the Faith Part.
    Ororo Munroe(Bright Lady), Hadari Yao, The Cloud Runner, Goddess of the People.
    Goddess of the Storm.
    #StormsMootyPass
    #PlusUltra!!!
    #StormCaster
    The Piercing Light of AmunRa!!!!!
    MUTANT and PROUD
    #KRAKOA FOREVER

    #catchmutanthands

  15. #6915
    Futurist Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,567

    Default

    So...she's only a goddess in Wakanda?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •