Page 293 of 662 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    HoX 4 variant cover by Jorge Molina

That's a pretty tight team. Who's the missing person...the leg next to Beast?
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-14-2019 at 06:51 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I loved his art on Blue but this is definitely an improvement. I think it may be the inker and colorist

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon...._QL80_TTD_.jpg
    ugh yea that artwork is a mess. he has gotten better.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    That's a nice cover but I don't really like those costumes, especially on Storm.
    what's wrong with it

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey View Post
    I was talking about her lol
    oh lmfao my bad
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

This link doesnt make sense as some of these mutants listed are not omega ( Psylocke and Emma); however, the all goddess does top the list of those mutants nobody thought could be an omega but is officially one. Also it doesn't make sense Bobby is listed as he been confirmed an omega for a long long time

1. Storm

For years, many X-Men fans hoped that Ororo Munroe would earn the prestigious title of official Omega-level mutant. Ever since Storm first graced Marvel comics in Giant-Size X-Men #1, she's garnered an ever-growing fanbase thanks to her poise, bravery, and awesome elemental powers! No one exactly knew how Storm's powers worked, as writers would redefine her abilities from one story to the next.However, Ororo's powers have finally been demystified; Storm can not only control the weather but create specific patterns and conditions that'd be otherwise impossible! Case in point, she flies by manipulating wind currents around her. She also possesses a special "Earth link" that connects her to our biosphere. Storm isn't just an Omega-Level mutant, she's essentially a Goddess!

https://www.cbr.com/mutants-nobody-t...fficially-are/
    You can tell that barely any thought went into this CBR article lol. Though I’m glad its being touched on.

100% agreed here. how have you been?
    Been good. Enjoying HoX & PoX to a degree, but I’m like....where/when is Storm going to make an appearance? The set-up is starting to drag for me.

10 Heroes Everyone Forgets Defeated The Hulk

5. Storm

A super powerful mutant with the ability to control the weather and all its forces, Storm faced the Hulk in battle when he was possessed by Onslaught in Hulk #444.

In order to stop the Hulk, Storm used her ability to summon lightning to strike him so hard that his heart stopped, putting an end to his possession at Onslaught’s hands. However, she then saves him by striking him with lightning again, restarting his heart.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-comics-hu...nger-defeated/
    Much better

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    That's a nice cover but I don't really like those costumes, especially on Storm.
    Really? I loved those costumes! While I like everyone's individual looks too, the uniform costumes were pretty cool to me.

Not even Jim Lee art made me like those blue and gold trainers on the whole team. This cover is tweaking the design a bit more and actually is better in some ways, but I still don't love the look either. It's variations are fine on dorks like the O5 and Kitty, or the students, but characters like Storm and Gambit are completely stifled by it.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I agree.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again...I never cared much for Jim lee's designs back then and they do not stand the test of time.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey View Post
    Dem thighs
    You need to chill. That's the underage version. lol
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Not even Jim Lee art made me like those blue and gold trainers on the whole team. This cover is tweaking the design a bit more and actually is better in some ways, but I still don't love the look either. It's variations are fine on dorks like the O5 and Kitty, or the students, but characters like Storm and Gambit are completely stifled by it.
    Agreed. I hate seeing this costume on Storm, Gambit, and Psylocke.

TBH I just don't like the yellow and blue look on Storm. For some it doesn't look bad, but for some reason it just doesn't work on Storm for me. Plus I also do not care for Storm with that type of short-hair. I also agree that this look isn't for Gambit either. I feel like Gambit's "costume" has always been his trench-coat and his uniform has been the accessory.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Yikes! *Slowly backs away*

Storm's next uniform should be red. Its long overdue
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    That’s definitely not the kid version. She had that hair after she was returned to her adult body.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    I could also go for something blueish.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Red is my least favorite color so I'd be ok if she'd never rock it. Now, my love for her X-Men Red costume notwithstanding, I will admit that I am growing a little tired of her in black. There are so many other colors.

BANNED

Any Storm news? Or something??

Never mind. I found some Storm News.

Fearless #2:
    Attachment 85839