Page 175 of 662 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Not sure if you all saw this but for those of you who like DC:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...94#post4398994

Drop in and cast your vote!

Also, has anyone been reading War of the Realms? Do the X-men, in particular Storm, have any significant moments? Or are Storm and the rest of the X-men still caught up in that whole Age of X-man nonsense?
    Voted
    10 char

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    When the roll is called up yonder and the cast shall be no more and the morning breaks eternal bright and fair. When the newly recasted actors gather on the MCU's shore our beloved little Shipp wont be there ��
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

She's doing more acting here than in any of her scenes in the movies. She has more lines too...
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

lol @ ice-dispenser

I haven't seen the movie yet but I'm not hearing good things which is not surprising. But the end is nigh for this franchise, so everything is going according to plan.

[IMG]https://media1.giphy.com/media/dUujLg8hNlYQM/giphy.gif[/IMG

Cheers y'all!
    Baby save them coins as I did. You are not missing anything and i can think of about 100 other things you could do with your time that would be productive including watching paint dry.

and cheers to you too boo it's been a long time but we finally made it:

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    I've sacrificed many chickens over the years to get our girl treated with respect.
    yas maam all those chickens have definitely paid off for us in the long run but dont stop now. u must continue until we see an Ororo on film we can be proud of.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    The big rumor coming from Dark Phoenix is that changing of the ending reduced Storm and other people parts in that movie. And that Storm had more lines in the other version.
    I'm sure no amount of additional lines that were cut would have made a difference in the impact she had in the movie. she was inconsequential and has been since the start of this franchise nearly 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    My hips spreading like a rumor and I don't care lol! Thank you Goddess for sparing us this awfulness.
    lolololol

Not sure if you all saw this but for those of you who like DC:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...94#post4398994

Drop in and cast your vote!

Also, has anyone been reading War of the Realms? Do the X-men, in particular Storm, have any significant moments? Or are Storm and the rest of the X-men still caught up in that whole Age of X-man nonsense?
    I voted boo. and the xmen do have a part in WoR and have their own version for the event. Ororo however is in AoX universe and is not a part of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I'm glad it is finally over. No more Fox-Men Storm.

Goddess bless, let us wash the filth away!

Feige will fix it. I just hope she comes sooner than later.
    indeed my friend. indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I did it, y'all. I saw that **** terrible movie with my husband tonight. He's not a comic book fan but he does like action movies. As we were were walking to the car he looked at me and asked, was it supposed to be that boring? No, my love, it most assuredly was not!

Storm was better and more versatile here than in Apocalypse, but when the bar is set that low, is that really saying anything? I liked her use of wind on the train fight, but that's about it. Even her lightning looked weak. Compared to what the lightning looked like in X1 and X2, this **** looked like the flickers. And I am not even going to mentions Thor's lightning in any of the MCU movies.
    everything about this movie was a mess and not memorable. I'm curious what shipp thought storm fans would like about this and why people associated with the film said they got the dark Phoenix story right.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I think shipp got the comics and the movies mixed up. yes, in the comics, you do get a sense that these characters are a family ; however, in this movie I never felt that these characters were a family really, especially as it relates to Ms. ID (aka ice dispenser if you nasty). I recalled someone mentioning she never said one word to Jean. So that part, making the viewers see and feel how much these guys were a family, was very much missing.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Hiya butterflykyss

As promised from Rogues appreciation thread, but unfortunately I can't post URLs from his galleries, He's got some gorgeous Storm works.

http://www.fred-ian.com/fr/travaux.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    Hiya butterflykyss

As promised from Rogues appreciation thread, but unfortunately I can't post URLs from his galleries, He's got some gorgeous Storm works.

http://www.fred-ian.com/fr/travaux.html
    hey my friend!!! thanks so much boo!!! I will check this out when I get a bit of a break from work. if it's anything like the rogue peace I cant wait to see what he does with the all-goddess!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hey my friend!!! thanks so much boo!!! I will check this out when I get a bit of a break from work. if it's anything like the rogue peace I cant wait to see what he does with the all-goddess!!
    Yikes, yes, sorry, leave it until after work, there is one Storm nudie in the Heroic Portraits gallery, pretty, powerful, but still nudie!

[addition - just checked his other galleries, phew, nothing obscene but some nudes, He's done a lot of art for Upperdeck Marvel cards too]
    Last edited by Ultimate Rogue; 06-10-2019 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I posted some of his Storm stuff a few days ago:

Not sure if these were posted before, but artist fred.ian has done some decent artwork with Storm:

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Here are some more:

She looks like Yoncé in the above.

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallery...e=1&order=Date

There are others as mentioned. The nude one has her letting it all hang out lol
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Just watched Dark Phoenix. It was nice they showed powers other than lighting but her accent was annoying and she really didn’t get much to do. Glad this is the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    Yikes, yes, sorry, leave it until after work, there is one Storm nudie in the Heroic Portraits gallery, pretty, powerful, but still nudie!

[addition - just checked his other galleries, phew, nothing obscene but some nudes, He's done a lot of art for Upperdeck Marvel cards too]
    I posted some of his Storm stuff a few days ago:
    thank you both for sharing those images are really nice. if mcu casts an ororo who looks like those images I would be a happy camper.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Just watched Dark Phoenix. It was nice they showed powers other than lighting but her accent was annoying and she really didn’t get much to do. Glad this is the end.
    you and me both. we dont ever have to be tortured by these movies ever again. good riddance

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    She's doing more acting here than in any of her scenes in the movies. She has more lines too...
    Lol wow! Well I haven’t seen it and won’t bother at this point. I throughly enjoyed the slayage from the reviews and that abysmal opening weekend. A fitting end .

Rochelle Okoye Storm Stund Doble
    New York Battle Ororo Delete SCENE

https://www.instagram.com/p/BylMO0-BULc/