Page 577 of 662 FirstFirst ... 77477527567573574575576577578579580581587627 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Nice pics. Storm has great fan-art!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm vs Emma!

LOL...Emma was smart to go into diamond form
    I really hope Storm is victorious in whatever confrontation they have. Emma has no real chance anymore unless she has a)prep or b) outside help.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I think just them saying the name would be enough. they wouldn't even have to show her being a goddeas or in that mode.

why do the cosplays look so much better than fox storm???

Very nice! She looks great and I always loved that costume!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Nice pics. Storm has great fan-art!
    I thought so too. I love her skin tone!!!

Very nice! She looks great and I always loved that costume!
    yes she rocked this look to perfection
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

well Xavier is dead but the others will pay lol.
    remind me how Xavier died pls

hey babies cast your vote for storm in this battle of who would win:

https://mobile.twitter.com/WhoWouldW...60036920266754
    Storm is too powerful for Aang, even with his Avatar-State. She can just shut his brain down like she did to Sinister and Clor. Aang has no real defense against that. While Aang can control water, he can't control the temperature and so Storm can pull off the another win by dropping the temp to below anything Aang can endure. Or she can part the atmosphere and burn Aang away like she did in her solo. Her lightning blasts would also be too much for Aang. He only knows how to re-direct lightning, not generate it- and he never re-directed anywhere near the amount that Storm can produce. Storm can unleash a cannonade of lightning and just overwhelm him.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    remind me how Xavier died pls
    krakoa was invaded by an unknown anti-mutant group that presumably were able to get as close to the there because they were wearing dominos skin. they accessed the island and sniped Xavier. it is assumed he died as he was shot in the head near point blank range.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Storm is too powerful for Aang, even with his Avatar-State. She can just shut his brain down like she did to Sinister and Clor. Aang has no real defense against that. While Aang can control water, he can't control the temperature and so Storm can pull off the another win by dropping the temp to below anything Aang can endure. Or she can part the atmosphere and burn Aang away like she did in her solo. Her lightning blasts would also be too much for Aang. He only knows how to re-direct lightning, not generate it- and he never re-directed anywhere near the amount that Storm can produce. Storm can unleash a cannonade of lightning and just overwhelm him.
    yes that is what I was thinking. it doesn't really seem like a fair fight which is why i asked even if he was in avatar state because he was giving the fire lord major issues in their final battle. yea I would like to see her use gravity on her opponents or dehydration as a tactic.

Mighty Member

I didnt say Korra. I said katara had done blood bending without needing a full moon.
    I know but included her since she is also an avatar ...as evidence for avatars not necessarily being able to replicate certain bender specific feats. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    I know but included her since she is also an avatar ...as evidence for avatars not necessarily being able to replicate certain bender specific feats. That's all.
    oh ok I gotcha. yea I dont think that is a technique that would have been in their knowledge three because katara never taught it to aang so good point. I tend to forget about Korra.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL...it would be funny if her slap was laced with lightning

Oh damn!!!

That would be extraordinary

krakoa was invaded by an unknown anti-mutant group that presumably were able to get as close to the there because they were wearing dominos skin. they accessed the island and sniped Xavier. it is assumed he died as he was shot in the head near point blank range.
    When did this happen?

When did this happen?
    X-Force #1

Im so excited to see their intereactions (and for Storm to vet some payback).

He can control temperature. He sealed himself in a block of ice. lol